My machine crapped out on the beach!

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm mostly a relic hunter, but I also hunt the beach quite often. weekend before last I was hunting a pretty good washout near one of the local piers and my machine started to act up. I use a '90 model nautilus dmc1. Granted, not the best beach machine, but it works. up until now! Anyways, I sent it of friday to be fixed.So if any of you guys are in the Atlantic Beach/ Emerald Isle N.C. area, and see a man using one of these machines, I'ts just me! :laughing7: detector 006.jpg detector 001.jpg detector 002.jpg detector 003.jpg detector 004.jpg detector 005.jpg By the way, they both still work!

Upvote 0

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My twin brother had one of these machines man it looks ancient!:laughing7:
You must have a Popeye forearm!
Good luck with the tune up! I hope you get you old friend back up and running!

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks man,Honestly I don't want to hit the beach, or any other place with one of these old guys! Sad part is they still work fine! My old nautilus Isn't much better, but they are supposed to change the shaft to a newer "s" style. Anyways you've got to do what you've got to do to stay in the game! :laughing7: By the way, I've been kinda kicking around the idea of getting a machine strictly for use on the beach. Any suggestions would be great!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have three machines here with me ,one is in for repairs to minelab,one is waiting to head in for repairs and the other machine is keeping me afloat.

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel your pain! I hope to get it back pretty soon.Called them this past Fri.and they had recieved my machine and they were going to try and work on it this week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread