Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First time out in a while. Just got back from a 3 month extended vacation camping out West, through the Rockies from Yellowstone down to Arizona. I'll have some other things to show you that we found while we were on vacation once I get it organized. But, I got out today after the wind we had yesterday and found some good cuts and a good low tide. Couldn't get into the water as it was a still too rough, but did manage to find a nice 925 silver ring and a small bracelet.

IMG_4426.JPG IMG_4428.JPG IMG_4429.JPG

Unusual design on the ring. Does anyone have any idea what this is/means, or is it just art?

Upvote 0

s1u2r3f4

Oct 15, 2011
On the brink....
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Minelab Explorer ll
Sov Gt
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First time out in a while. Just got back from a 3 month extended vacation camping out West, through the Rockies from Yellowstone down to Arizona. I'll have some other things to show you that we found while we were on vacation once I get it organized. But, I got out today after the wind we had yesterday and found some good cuts and a good low tide. Couldn't get into the water as it was a still too rough, but did manage to find a nice 925 silver ring and a small bracelet.

View attachment 906729 View attachment 906733 View attachment 906734

Unusual design on the ring. Does anyone have any idea what this is/means, or is it just art?
OM!! (Mantra)

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice silver finds, baywalker!

That ring is unique:notworthy:

Lorraine

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice silver...bet you get some gold from that area...good luck.

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How you liking that Xcal now that you have had some time on it? I was on a road trip today...... almost frooze my butt off. That N. wind at 25mph, no sun, and that water was coming in from way deep and had to be in the low 60s. Outstanding finds.......

Dew

OP
OP
baywalker

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How you liking that Xcal now that you have had some time on it? I was on a road trip today...... almost frooze my butt off. That N. wind at 25mph, no sun, and that water was coming in from way deep and had to be in the low 60s. Outstanding finds.......

Dew

Your to kind . Haven't used the Xcal much since we got back from our trip out west been playing with a whites coinmaster that I traded for a fishing trip with a dealer ( Jack poole ) in Fort Walton.Your right about the water it dropped 10 deg. in the last 3 days.

Jun 28, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 10", Excalibur Sword 8", Sovereign XS2a Pro, Equinox 800, Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice finds! I have your Excalibur battery charging adapter. Will bring to the club party if you will be there. ~John

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other

View attachment 906729 View attachment 906733 View attachment 906734

It's an OM sign! It means prostration or worship! Hindu. Very cool finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread