The wife wasnt impressed!

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wife wasn't impressed!

Hit the beach this morning with my son in law and his brother. Not to hunt, but to fish one last time for the year. My son in law found these next to the truck and I told him to give them to me and I'd tell my wife that I picked her up a new pair of sunglasses today. Needless to say,she wasn't to happy when I gave them to her! :laughing7: glasses 004.jpg glasses 001.jpg glasses 002.jpg glasses 003.jpg

Upvote 0

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better make it up to her with a REAL nice Christmas present to get back in her good graces!!! LOL

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
The wife wasn't impressed!

The reason I am a single Pirate....I get to keep all the booty, Good and Bad.

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like these have been soaking since Miami vice was still #1 on network T.V. :tongue3:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
shoot they aren't even broken

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
she must be high maintenance

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I told her they were real barnacles, not that fake stuff they try and sell you on QVC or something. I think I just dug my grave a little deeper! :laughing7:

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach this morning with my son in law and his brother. Not to hunt, but to fish one last time for the year. My son in law found these next to the truck and I told him to give them to me and I'd tell my wife that I picked her up a new pair of sunglasses today. Needless to say,she wasn't to happy when I gave them to her! :laughing7: View attachment 906671 View attachment 906672 View attachment 906673 View attachment 906674
Tell her to get a job man. Then she can buy whatever she likes. LOL.

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach this morning with my son in law and his brother. Not to hunt, but to fish one last time for the year. My son in law found these next to the truck and I told him to give them to me and I'd tell my wife that I picked her up a new pair of sunglasses today. Needless to say,she wasn't to happy when I gave them to her! :laughing7: View attachment 906671 View attachment 906672 View attachment 906673 View attachment 906674
Hey just noticed your wedding band is on your middle finger!!!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend that I hunt with puts on a pair when he finds them and when I see him Im like WTH...Ive seen him wearing everthing from ones like you found to pink kids glasses...the joke never gets old.

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! I sometimes put it on my middle finger, when she's not around of course!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions