storms rolling off of Africa (tropics heating up)

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wv.jpg
The Intertropical Convergence Zone looks like it will be heating up in the near future.. A lot of moist air seems like it will be pushing away the Saharan dust layer also

Upvote 0
OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Intertropical convergence zone looks more like September out there right now

avn.jpg

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
You don't know anything about Florida, so please just be quiet and stay in your nanny state.
Well I attended Madison Junior High school in Titusville, and graduated from Melbourne High School. I later joined the military out of Orlando.

Dad, God bless his heart still lives in the ghettos of Palmbay, but it's nice there.

I have accomplished and contributed far more in my lifetime then the fast majority of Floridians whose ancestors arrived here on the Mayflower, and my parents were what you would call i"llegal aliens."
I live in my nanny state because I've earned it and I can easily afford it.

It took less than one generation to figuretively put the childrens offspring of my parents early employers onto my payroll for minimum wage, and now it's all direct deposit.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I attended Madison Junior High school in Titusville, and graduated from Melbourne High School. I later joined the military out of Orlando.

Dad, God bless his heart still lives in the ghettos of Palmbay, but it's nice there.

I have accomplished and contributed far more in my lifetime then the fast majority of Floridians whose ancestors arrived here on the Mayflower, and my parents were what you would call i"llegal aliens."

I don't care if you arrived with Ponce de Leon in 1513 looking for Fountain of Youth, your post was made strictly to insult members.

LOL, all the "bring it on" guys and weather men who were hoping for a big storm are the same ones that would cry like babies and beg for government assistance should they ever actually be personally caught in the aftermath of one....

Stop the insults and political commentary or you will not be able to post at all.

Last edited:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

It took less than one generation to put the children of my parents early employers onto my payroll for minimum wage, and now it's all direct deposit.

Oh ok. Since you used to live here, go right ahead and badmouth us Floridians.

Tell you what. You stay there in Californicate, and I'll stay here in Florida.

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Ponce de Leon comment was great!

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh ok. Since you used to live here, go right ahead and badmouth us Floridians.

Tell you what. You stay there in Californicate, and I'll stay here in Florida.

You know very well that it's not like you have a choice.
I usually pay the taxes on dad's place in person, and do whatever deferred maintenance that needs doing whenever I can at different times of the year. I'll tell you, that rascal spends his entire Social Security check on old ladies.....

And let's not forget I'm a Floridian also, that's one of the reasons that I know that Ponce de Leon wasn't at any time searching for the fountain of youth. They are sure to teach that to whom ever completes Floridian grade school.

I'm also a decorated United States veteran, and a proud American, Mexican , Texan, and Californian.

Now granted there are some Texans that would argue one of the above points, but then they could lose their job or apartment so they don't.
Even if they did, the professional licenses and state ID would prove them wrong.

Come to think of it there are also a whole lot of Mexicans that would argue against another one of the above points but then my citizenship would prove them wrong.

An insensitive self proclaimed "Floridian" that somehow feels comfortable proclaiming "bring it on" to the prospect of a severe hurricane hitting the shores of coastal Florida simply reinforces my case.
You and your buddies simply don't know any better.

Its a lot of reading huh?

Last edited:
OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due respect sir... You do an awful lot of praising yourself..... I would like to point out you don't even know the background of the people you're speaking to.
Several of us here could do a lot of boasting including about military history... That pedestal that you're putting yourself up on .... Was built by other Americans.
P.S.
My great grandparents immigrated to this country through legal channels... Across an entire ocean.

Last edited:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
And let's not forget I'm a Floridian.

You're not a Floridian. You live on the left coast.

A friendly piece of advice: During your visits here, keep your anti-Floridian comments to yourself, or you might become alligator bait. Not all Floridians are as tolerant as I am.

Oh, and thank you for your service.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's please put thread back on topic, el padron can't respond right now...

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ouch...
Well on a different note I kind of feel bad for Bermuda

at201408-1.gif

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's unfortunate that this small surge couldn't have taken place with the "king tide" which wasn't all that kingly imo :p