Custom Toneless Excalibur

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
One of my latest projects.
This bad boy is super quiet, no annoying buzzing in your ear, great on batteries, no more nulls to iron, so no aggravating sounds after passing over junk targets as it doesn't sound off on them. No falsing, no digging, just good old fashioned eyeball finds and exercise. Using my excal custom you can really cover some ground which allows a higher success rate of recovering valuables lying on top of the surface. If you aren't that handy at altering your machine I will help you customize your detector. Dump the housing and dump some weight! No need for Scoops with this custom machine. It's gonna be a hot item so get on board...after all it's 2014! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1418352592.427782.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Take off those housings before you compare detectors....Sometimes I don't bring my detector at all and just dig in random places of the beach. The key is to think if I was someone that was losing something where would it fall? Haven't had much luck but there's a lot to learn and I know it takes time!

Last edited:

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
I like to take my personal jewelry and fling it on the sand. It always lands next to a lost piece of gold. Its weird but it works.

sent from a sending device.

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay Pardner are those wireless headphones you wearing ?
The cord is always getting in the way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread