Im interested in beach hunting .

skeeter86

Oct 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested in beach hunting .

I would like to know witch machine are true stand outs for the beach! Any and all sugestions will be apreseated. thank you skeeter86. by the way is there a spelling checker for these post I'm not the best when it comes to spelling my English teacher in 1975 said I was pretty poor at this....:icon_scratch:

Upvote 0

Rob071

Greenie
Oct 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The biggest thing is how much money you want to spend,and what type of beach hunting you want to do...

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Multi freqs are your best choice..... id recommend a VLF to start out with then maybe adding a PI later. Right now..... CZ21, Xcal, CTX, and PIs are being used for the water. In the dry sand single freq can produce on the smaller gold..... when i say smaller less than .4 grams.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
go to youtube and search "Best Beach Metal Detector"

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are you going to just hit dry sand or water too---makes a big difference

sonnar28

Dec 2, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would like to know witch machine are true stand outs for the beach! Any and all sugestions will be apreseated. thank you skeeter86. by the way is there a spelling checker for these post I'm not the best when it comes to spelling my English teacher in 1975 said I was pretty poor at this....:icon_scratch:

If you are doing wet/dry sand, the Sovereign GT is a wonderful machine, with many coil choices and standard plug-in headphones. It is basically a non waterproof Excalibur with digital ground tracking. It can be chest/waist mounted for very shallow water use.
A used Sov GT with stock coil is often available in the classified or online auctions at 1/2 the price of an Excalibur.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread