First Hunt of the New Year with the CZ-21

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, CZ-21, V3i, VX3, Deus, BHID 300, Coinmaster GT, MX5, Ace 150, Ace 250, Gtax 1000, MXT Pro
So I was able to get out yesterday for a quick hunt. Unfortunately the beach was pretty picked clean. There were a ton of other detectorists around as I had expected. Jack Daniels had me up late so I wasn't able to get out as early as I would of liked so I decided to move along slow to try and recover what all the Speedy Gonzaleses might have missed....They did not miss much.
I wasn't going to make a video but I am a designer and that's what I do. Wish I could show you guys some better finds but I just couldn't pull anything good out of the ground. It is good to be back in the swing of things though. I was going to post a picture of the finds, but what's the point, we all know what clad and pulltabs look like. I mostly hit the fluff looking for recent drops as the ocean was a bit rough with with a nasty current. I did venture to the water a bit though but after dropping a deep quarter back into the sea I decided to call it quits. If you do care to see the finds or at least see my creative spin on a bad hunt then here is the video. The finds are in the order I recovered them. This video might make you nauseous, lol. Thanks and I hope you all have a great 2016!

Upvote 0

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We have all had days like that and if it were so easy, there would be more people doing it. In a spot that has really been picked clean, sometimes all metal mode and listen for whispers is the key to success, but mostly it is just a long day....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread