Used CZ 21 on the way!!!

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one years ago and never forgave myself for selling it off after never really giving it a good go as far as learning what the machine is saying to me. not this time, I'll be buried with this one. Now all I can do is wait as I used my other detectors as trades for it. I only sent off my old detectors a few hours ago and I'm already going through withdrawal.

Upvote 0

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
luck med_662355227edf550dbc.gif

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear those are great water Machines also

Sleepy

Jan 20, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX White's Spectrum XLT, 2 Fisher CZ21's, 2 Tesoro Compadre's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two of them and love them. A couple of years ago I had to send mine back because I finally wore a hole through the coil cover and the coil itself. They replaced the coil and my wonderful sister bought me another brand new CZ21 because she felt sorry for me since I didn't have a backup machine to use while mine was away for repairs. So now I have two. I primarily use my old one because it runs a little more sensitive than the new one even though they both are incredibly sensitive and will find targets as deep as I really care to dig. I've thought about selling one just because of financial reasons but it's a good feeling to know I always have a backup. They are great machines and really built well. Congratulations on getting your's and good luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sws33

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any tips on settings? I've heard just set the ground to either 5 or 10 and don't bother ground balancing at all, then I see just about every video I can find that they balance the machine. I would way rather just set it on 5 and forget it, other than adjusting the sensitivity. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sleepy

Jan 20, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX White's Spectrum XLT, 2 Fisher CZ21's, 2 Tesoro Compadre's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will get many different opinions as far as ground balancing. Many do not ground balance, myself, I always ground balance and re-ground balance multiple times during my hunt. But that's just what I like. At one particular fresh water swimming hole I frequent, the ground conditions change dramatically from one end of the lake to the other. It allows me to really lock in on tiny gold earring backs and small silver earrings that others leave behind. But once again that's just my way. Casper may chime in if he sees this and I don't think he ground balances and it doesn't stop him from finding tons of great deep targets. I think what is more important is the hunting mode. I always hunt in "Autotune" which is really just all metal mode. Then when I get a target I switch to "0" on the discrimination so I can listen to the tone and have more of an idea about what the target is. I definitely get a broader coverage area and greater depth by hunting in auto tune than any other way. I also hunt with as much sensitivity as possible. I have two CZ21's and I can crank the sensitivity almost all the way up to 8-9 on one machine but the other machine is so sensitive I can hardly get to 6-7 on it. Every machine is a little different and so the more you use it the more you will get familiar with it's capabilities and find more treasure. I hope this helps you some. Good luck out there.

DJWEHAGE

Nov 30, 2012
Aberdeen, MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ 21, CZ20, CZ 7a Pro, Equinox 800, Stealth 920xi
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Any tips on settings? I've heard just set the ground to either 5 or 10 and don't bother ground balancing at all, then I see just about every video I can find that they balance the machine. I would way rather just set it on 5 and forget it, other than adjusting the sensitivity. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Casper, school is in session...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread