whatta you use for a water pouch?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check Kellyco, look at the water pouch, bottom right side of page for pouches......

It has a nice inside hidden pocket to keep the good finds away from prying eyes. Remember it is best to not advertise what you find, if someone says they lost that ring, have them describe it before you ever show it to anyone.

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/accessories/pouches.htm

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
Treasure_Hunter said:
Check Kellyco, look at the water pouch, bottom right side of page for pouches......

It has a nice inside hidden pocket to keep the good finds away from prying eyes. Remember it is best to not advertise what you find, if someone says they lost that ring, have them describe it before you ever show it to anyone.

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/accessories/pouches.htm
Never show anyone a ring or any valuables you find at the beach. Have a junk ring in your pouch and if someone should see you find one drop the good one in and remove the junker It will dsave you many a headache

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
I normally wear blue jean shorts ....trash in the back pockets and coins and jewelry in the front pockets....bigger trash like cans...I toss out of the water to pick up and take to the garbage can on my way to the truck for a smoke or soda break.....every trip to the truck I empty my pockets

OP
OP
The-Bone

The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for all the input!!

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
The best water pouch is from Kellyco, Have used it over a year now and still looks great and works great in the water.You want to purchase the mesh pouch works great in or out of the water. :wav:

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
As for a pouch. I make my own! Get a piece of tent canvas, make a pouch of your design. With a 2 or 3 inch slit near top to drop in coins. With a sewn on strap to go around your neck.---- You must sew into the bottom of the bag several lead tire weights to keep the bag down or from floating in the wave action. It will last you years. I never bought one, Being an upholsterer it seemed like the right thing to do.

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
Monk said:
As for a pouch. I make my own! Get a piece of tent canvas, make a pouch of your design. With a 2 or 3 inch slit near top to drop in coins. With a sewn on strap to go around your neck.---- You must sew into the bottom of the bag several lead tire weights to keep the bag down or from floating in the wave action. It will last you years. I never bought one, Being an upholsterer it seemed like the right thing to do.

Where do you put your trash?

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I use a spice container from the super market for coins and other small stuff.
The good stuff goes elsewhere.

Trash container is the green bag from KellyCo.

Attachments

• CoinContainer-1.jpg
    CoinContainer-1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 268
  • CoinContainer-2.JPG
    CoinContainer-2.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 264

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montauk3 said:
I use a spice container from the super market for coins and other small stuff.
The good stuff goes elsewhere.

Trash container is the green bag from KellyCo.
That spice container is a good idea. Does that speed loader go with you into the water? 8)

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Protected of course.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread