Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Straight Shaft the CZ20 & CZ21 Under the elbow

Hey guys & Gals ,, The mail just came and dropped off my new ANDERSON Straight shaft .. What a sweet set up .. I converted the stock shaft to work the same way and what a huge difference . I know alot of you are anti Fisher BUT, I happen to like them . and you all know I have had a lot of the good ones, Excal and Sandshark ,,I still have my SOV Gt and its the best of the Fleet .That and my Cz 20.. anyway you CZ owners Check it out ... Guzz1

Attachments

• IMG_5949.JPG
    IMG_5949.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_5950.JPG
    IMG_5950.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_5951.JPG
    IMG_5951.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 396
Upvote 0

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wish they offered the mount by itself so I didn't have to purchase the $120 upper rod.
Maybe someday.

You can actually buy a CZ-21 / CZ-20 mount for $12 on ebay. It will fit the stock shaft. Search for CZ-21 Straight Shaft mounting bracket. If you can't find it PM me and I'll send you a link.

The Anderson shaft looks great but it was out of my price range for now. The bracket will do for now. I have a foam pad on the CZ-21 so I can set it down on the ground without worrying about scratching it, etc.

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    623.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys & Gals ,, The mail just came and dropped off my new ANDERSON Straight shaft .. What a sweet set up .. I converted the stock shaft to work the same way and what a huge difference . I know alot of you are anti Fisher BUT, I happen to like them . and you all know I have had a lot of the good ones, Excal and Sandshark ,,I still have my SOV Gt and its the best of the Fleet .That and my Cz 20.. anyway you CZ owners Check it out ... Guzz1

CZ-20 & CZ-21 are fantastic machines and some of us are unconditional users of them. For Casper2 and Scubahunter, it is more sensible then the Excalibur 2.

Anderson does a really great job with shafts...I always replace frol day 1 the stock shaft by an Andersen moded one. Thanks for shating this product sample as it is not so common.

Congrats and don't forget to share your finds!

FM ++++

eddiecurrent

Dec 25, 2015
Treasure coast Fl.
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236-x2, fisher cz3d and cz 20, tesoro golden sabre II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the tip. I had gotten the idea that I have a belt-mount for the housing, and I could mount THAT to the rod, but for $19 incl shipping this is the answer. Much obliged.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread