Diamond Head scoop on the way!

Maui Mike

May 26, 2008
Called Travis Nuttall, and bought the 48" Diamond Head scoop... a few $$ to ship to Maui.. will take awhile too..
but oh man, i can' wait to get my first real "made for what it does" water scoop!
maybe around the 21st i should get it..shipping to Maui, takes awhile, unless you wanna sign over your first born for fast shipping.
Till then i did buy a "KapHook" scoop for the dry, which i will use in surf "with my head in a snorkel mask"
I wanna thank all you water Pirates for telling me which scoop to get for the surf..and after i get the big scoop..in the weeks to come i'll share my 'In surf ' reports on how it works for me .Shaka \OOO/ Mikey :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hoping to get out and take mine for its ma den voyage this weekend, but that's not gonna happen. Next weekend for sure!!! I took everybodys advise and got the 48" too, makes sense - longer handle = better leverage and you don't have to bend your back as much. I live in IL so I got mine fast, but its just sitting in my front room taunting me to go hunt... LOL

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
GREat Scoop,, Guzz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread