My First Class Ring

Cavedweller

May 6, 2008
The beaches are slowly getting back to normal after a week of very few people in the water and
I found this class ring , year 2000 and the guys name is Jim from New York state area and I will
be attempting to contact him this week to return the ring and this is a collection of stuff from
the last few days - another pair of Elvis glasses - Cavedweller

Attachments

• DSC00836.JPG
    DSC00836.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 370
  • DSC00837.JPG
    DSC00837.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 375
Upvote 0

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Congrats on the class ring. I still haven't found one of those. For me the most fun would be hearing the excitment in the voice of the person that lost it. CONGRATS AGAIN.

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
NICE CAVE. GUzz1

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cavedweller you found my celphone... ::)

You now are in the second phase of hunting, tracking an owner. I'm still in the process and really wish the person would contact me. I honestly feel bad for the girl. She really worked hard to achieve what she did and only had the ring for a little time (2008 ring).

Experience plus the Excal really payoff.

Cheers to the only hobby that pays you. :thumbsup:

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job ,Nice find, That is the one thing i have never found ,( class ring) But on my list, Cotton

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG on the class ring......kinda made me wonder...what the heck is a drill bit doing at the beach...geeeezzz..I guess someone was prepared for anything..lol

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on the ring

talking about the drill bit a couple weeks ago at the beach here I saw a guy going down the beach with some sort of small square electronic box and a drill with like a 2ft bit. I have kicked myself in the butt for not asking him what it was he was doing because I am nosy that way. But hubby talked me out of following the guy down the beach to see what he was up to.

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they use the 2 foot bit to drill a hole in the sand to place the umbrellas...at least that's what I have seen a few times and I would assume he probably would be doing the same....let's hope

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
awesome ring, i look forward to finding a class ring myself. my only question is, where is the other half of the celly telly?

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice finds cavedweller congrats on the ring and good luck on the return WTG, haven't found a class ring yet.
Nice Elvis glasses, thanks for sharing, thank you very much ;D
Glenn

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the class ring. Good luck returning it.

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Awesome class ring and shades CD :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: It looks like Jim was a runner and if so I am sure he would run all the way from NY to get his ring. I hope he at least says Thank You. I enjoy your posts so keep them coming. How's the eye candy, getting better? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH,
Roy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread