HART PAPERS... ANOTHER "cover-story"? HAZLEWOOD/HART Ciphers?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems we are only looking for one more conformation to make this story true?

What? You're just toying around, right? Of course the Beale papers were published, and yes, of course the Hart's produced their own papers. Just because folks produce text in published text doesn't mean that any portion of those text are true, or accurate. But you know all of this already....

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What? You're just toying around, right? Of course the Beale papers were published, and yes, of course the Hart's produced their own papers. Just because folks produce text in published text doesn't mean that any portion of those text are true, or accurate. But you know all of this already....
INDEED!

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOPE! TRUE story of two Treasure Hunters from Roanoke, Va. Interviewed JB Ward of Beale PAPERS... George Luzerne Hart, Sr. had a son, George L. Hart, Jr., who was a Senior Federal district Judge in D.C., I think... not ALL census info in reliable; some burned, some altered.

Well done!!

Good outside collaboration for Beale Papers!!

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Considering that the Hart's employed and based their Beale search on the visions of a medium, Crypto, I doubt that Laf really considers that a confirmation of the Beale tale.
Reckon he wouldn't accept Claudine Fulton Ellis as confirmation either.

One does not throw out the baby with the dirty water!!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In the HART PAPERS, "The Medium" indicated RAW Gold & Silver; I have to read it again...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have... 1 pot of GOLD, @ 4 Pots of Silver; JEWELRY such as Diamonds, Rubies, Pearls, Emeralds (Precious Stones) are mentioned. WHEW!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Tonite, I read the Roanoke, Va. Library copy of THE HART PAPER; it IS "on-line". Beale & Associates did not return after their 2nd trip, EAST, b/c Indians attacked ALL 30 men out WEST, killed & scalphed them ALL. Info was released by NSA!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I suspect the Beale Treasure was the CSA Treasury "ear-marked" for VMI & Lexington, Va. since "Yank" General Black Dave burned 'em BOTH down (coming down from the GREAT Valley of Virginia). It was for the WESTERN portion of Virginia; since Lynchburg, Va. was the LAST state capital of Virginia April 6-10, 1865, it got the "Richmond Stores" from the Banks of Virginia in Richmond. Old City Cemetery here in town has a plaque stating the Beale Treasure was buried there... HOWEVER, I think it was merely what ever was left of the "Richmond Stores". After "The Surrender" on April 7th, L'burg had TWO days to "bury" the WESTERN portion... HA! It was transported up to VMI/Lexington, Va. by the James River in their packet boats or just the MARSHALL... NSA wanted it as "Yank" war "treasure". Even PV wrote of this... MORE, later!

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, but the Richmond stores had longer than two days to bury? Most of the specie and hard money started leaving Richmond in late February, 1865. That is when the 8 Richmond Banks shipped their money South and not what was shipped South on the Treasure Train before President Jefferson Davis Train. What was shipped South on the Treasure Train was nothing but specie that was left in Richmond to run the local government with only about $250,000. The other money was the CSA Government money and then again only a skeleton amount of about $300,000 in Mexican Silver being the bulk and large US Pennies. Most of the CSA Gold and Silver was hidden away in KGC Secret Depositories all over the South and a lot of the bullion was shipped to Tennessee and further South down the Mississippi. I do not believe the Beale Treasure had anything to do with the CSA Treasury or Virginia Bank nor Louisiana Bank Fund money. The Beale Treasure had something to do with "Holy Family Bloodline" as does the Jonathan Swift Silver Mine Stories. Both stories are much older than when they were written. These two treasures involve "King Solomon's Treasure" and the "Knight's Templar" treasures. But your guess is as good as mine.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
And YOUR guess is as good as mine... MORE, later!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread