HART PAPERS... ANOTHER "cover-story"? HAZLEWOOD/HART Ciphers?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
1. Beale Papers confirmation .
2. Hart Papers confirmation .
It is a fallacy to use the original source of information to prove that the information is true.
Since you have dismissed the medium's portion of the Hart Papers, that negates your acceptance of anything else contained therein. (Fruit from the poisoned tree)

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It is a fallacy to use the original source of information to prove that the information is true.
Since you have dismissed the medium's portion of the Hart Papers, that negates your acceptance of anything else contained therein. (Fruit from the poisoned tree)

I'm not saying the Satanic part did not happen, I'm just saying the Harts were MORONS !

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not saying the Satanic part did not happen, I'm just saying the Harts were MORONS !

Why call other treasure hunters such names. They are not on this site. They are not among the living but I am quite sure they have next of kin that would not condone such words for their father, brother or grandfather or uncle. Why call anyone names. They have done more work, more searching for the Beale Treasure than all of his put together and they did it over 120 years ago. You may think you are highly intelligent, you think more than all of us but your post are turning you in to the village idiot.

By the way Clayton Hart was an Attorney at Law. George Hart was an Attorney at Law. Maybe their children were also. I know George Hart's son was an Attorney at Law and a Judge in Washington, D.C. You are putting down a well to do family name. What is it you do? Rev. that's right. A religious man calling others names. You need a life.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
To the best of my knowledge, there is no satanic activities mentioned in the Hart Papers, just a reading from a medium, which one can accept or not.
Now, since we do not know who this medium was, or if reading were given to others, he may as well have been a charlatan telling the Harts what they wanted to hear.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If mediums were real, why haven't they all hit the lottery? The spirit's should be able to give them the numbers. Same thing with those physic readers.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What ya have to remember is, that using mediums was a TREND in that "time period"... AND!
Even Prez Abe Lincoln's wife used a medium during the CONFEDERATE WAR, after their son died. Check it OUT!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
To the best of my knowledge, there is no satanic activities mentioned in the Hart Papers, just a reading from a medium, which one can accept or not.
Now, since we do not know who this medium was, or if reading were given to others, he may as well have been a charlatan telling the Harts what they wanted to hear.
AGREE, NO "Satanic activities"; COULD BE that that was a "cover" for REAL events. Plotting the directions sounds like from Hazlewood's property, starting at Buford's Depot, in Montvale (of today). Even tells us the "content"... AND! I think it was REBELS (CSA), who buried it, at Harkening Hill of the THREE Peaks of Otter. Heh... WHAT was in the CSA Treasury...? Gold/Silver Bars, coins, Jewelry donated to the "SOUTHERN CAUSE" by SOUTHERN LADIES...?
Have a SLEEPLESS night... storms are coming; MAYBE "Shock & Awe" Lightning & THUNDER.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Why call other treasure hunters such names. They are not on this site. They are not among the living but I am quite sure they have next of kin that would not condone such words for their father, brother or grandfather or uncle. Why call anyone names. They have done more work, more searching for the Beale Treasure than all of his put together and they did it over 120 years ago. You may think you are highly intelligent, you think more than all of us but your post are turning you in to the village idiot.

By the way Clayton Hart was an Attorney at Law. George Hart was an Attorney at Law. Maybe their children were also. I know George Hart's son was an Attorney at Law and a Judge in Washington, D.C. You are putting down a well to do family name. What is it you do? Rev. that's right. A religious man calling others names. You need a life.

Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, Stretching out the heavens by Myself And spreading out the earth all alone, Causing the omens of boasters to fail, Making fools out of diviners, Causing wise men to draw back And turning their knowledge into foolishness,

Micah 5:12

"I will cut off sorceries from your hand, And you will have fortune-tellers no more.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, Stretching out the heavens by Myself And spreading out the earth all alone, Causing the omens of boasters to fail, Making fools out of diviners, Causing wise men to draw back And turning their knowledge into foolishness,

Micah 5:12

"I will cut off sorceries from your hand, And you will have fortune-tellers no more.

Well said which pastor told you that? You should pay attention to it because it pertains to yourself.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Reading from a medium is pure Witchcraft !

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you believe what the medium reveled to the Harts concerning Beale was a valid truthful message?

I know for a fact were everything is, they were not at the right spot !

If witchcraft could be used to find treasure they would not need to sucker people in to psychotic readings, they would find the treasure for themselves .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know for a fact were everything is, they were not at the right spot !

If witchcraft could be used to find treasure they would not need to sucker people in to psychotic readings, they would find the treasure for themselves .

You know for a fact where everything is? Sure it will be there until you get there and find out you have the wrong spot. You have known where the right spot was for the past two years yet no effort to check it out-------What's the matter scared you are wrong?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You know for a fact where everything is? Sure it will be there until you get there and find out you have the wrong spot. You have known where the right spot was for the past two years yet no effort to check it out-------What's the matter scared you are wrong?

LOL !

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Naw... scared of Witches, Warlocks, Pagans of Bedford County, Va. They DO exist...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread