OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
You're saying the H was scrubbed out purposely, to make it an I?

The whole key-doi is riddled with stuff like that. purposely Altered, with the use of chemical,holes, 3D Map , its really, unreal. It is a fact that this is a orig. DoI, and Its a fact that it has been altered, purposely. I have multiple expert opinions, and many side experts so to say. Then, after finding the initials TJB on the back, made a connection, seen what was being Shown, thought it would be a fun adventure, It wasn't easy, but, its one of them once you know ,you, know. Only once you know, do you get to know the Next. Every trip, I Knew just enough to go back. Had endured, the key walk. Then It became real. So, we wait. It's safer at present, than with me.Lol..&c..

K

Kentucky Kache

The whole key-doi is riddled with stuff like that. purposely Altered, with the use of chemical,holes, 3D Map , its really, unreal. It is a fact that this is a orig. DoI, and Its a fact that it has been altered, purposely. I have multiple expert opinions, and many side experts so to say. Then, after finding the initials TJB on the back, made a connection, seen what was being Shown, thought it would be a fun adventure, It wasn't easy, but, its one of them once you know ,you, know. Only once you know, do you get to know the Next. Every trip, I Knew just enough to go back. Had endured, the key walk. Then It became real. So, we wait. It's safer at present, than with me.Lol..&c..

Make it happen, bro.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks KK, I Know,when the Time is right, It will happen. I wasted alot of time and money, trying to,make,it happen. Only when you look,can it,B Shown. There will be a Great unveiling,at the big Parade.

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
For those that might listen;

I have tried my hand at decoding the Beale codes and all that i could come up with was;(not in the same words but in a way for all to understand)

At a specific time of year, you are to watch the sun rise. As the shadow of the peaks from the east, start to show light upon the ridge to the west. When they are all equal and the highest peak from the east points to a peak from the west. Keep that peak on the west as your marker/pointer. Then when the sun sets, watch the shadow of the western peak as it rises from the valley and hits the eastern range. Once all is equal and just before the shadow breaks over the range in any area. This is your location to be searching for the buried treasure.

Again in another way;

As the sun rises,the shadow from the highest eastern peak will point to a western peak, when the sun sets, that western peak will point to the buried treasure on the eastern range.

In another translation. I came up with a cave that had an elaborate trap. It said that as you entered the cave, you would come to 2 soldiers with there hands tied to each other and set as if they were begging. You are to place an offering into there hands untill the hands or them (not sure which) lowered or they bowed down as if to say "you may pass". The second trap was at the back of the cave, just before the treasure. This one, is a priest with both his hands tied together on one side of the cave wall and a stone figure that looked the same as the priest on the other side of the cave wall. With this trap, you are to put an offering in the hands of the stone priest untill the hands of the dead priest rise up as if to give praise that someone worthy had come to retrieve the treasure. I never did try to find this treasure because i believed that it was already gone.
This was something i came up with many years ago.
I just wanted to give you all something to think about or even to check it out to see if i was right.

Happy hunting.

David Muise.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
For those that might listen;

I have tried my hand at decoding the Beale codes and all that i could come up with was;(not in the same words but in a way for all to understand)

At a specific time of year, you are to watch the sun rise. As the shadow of the peaks from the east, start to show light upon the ridge to the west. When they are all equal and the highest peak from the east points to a peak from the west. Keep that peak on the west as your marker/pointer. Then when the sun sets, watch the shadow of the western peak as it rises from the valley and hits the eastern range. Once all is equal and just before the shadow breaks over the range in any area. This is your location to be searching for the buried treasure.

Again in another way;

As the sun rises,the shadow from the highest eastern peak will point to a western peak, when the sun sets, that western peak will point to the buried treasure on the eastern range.

In another translation. I came up with a cave that had an elaborate trap. It said that as you entered the cave, you would come to 2 soldiers with there hands tied to each other and set as if they were begging. You are to place an offering into there hands untill the hands or them (not sure which) lowered or they bowed down as if to say "you may pass". The second trap was at the back of the cave, just before the treasure. This one, is a priest with both his hands tied together on one side of the cave wall and a stone figure that looked the same as the priest on the other side of the cave wall. With this trap, you are to put an offering in the hands of the stone priest untill the hands of the dead priest rise up as if to give praise that someone worthy had come to retrieve the treasure. I never did try to find this treasure because i believed that it was already gone.
This was something i came up with many years ago.
I just wanted to give you all something to think about or even to check it out to see if i was right.

Happy hunting.

David Muise.
Thanks David,for sharing. Dangers intervene,thats scary stuff. That's one of my final concerns. On the key,there is the word dangers,in red. I've focused on the danger thing for a while,with no success,very faded,gone. maybe thats why two or three servants whould be beneficial there after. I Thanks I Justintime Thanks

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
I only posted what i remember, from the time that I tried to decode the pages. I also remember that it said there was a trap that would kill anyone that entered the cave without knowledge of how to disarm it. It said that it was a trap that would never run out or stop working. I always thought that it was "Water" that would flood through the cave and drown anyone in it's path.
It seems that all this would be highly unlikely because of the discription given on how they found a hidding spot and just spent little time there to bury the treasure. This would not have given them the time to make such an elaborate trap without someone hearing some blasting or seeing men working in the hills. Unless they found a natural place where the water would seep into the ground and they followed the water inside the mountain or hill and found a cave there, then they used the water to create a trap.
I have never been to bedford or even virginia for that matter, so i don't know anything about the area, but i would think that if this is how they did it? then there would be a pond or something like that on the top of the mountain or hill. If there is? then i would see if there is a passage way under the water or even throw an explosive in the pond to see if you would cause the trap to release the water, then i would look for where the water came out. This is just my thought on the subject.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I believe that the area is now known as Montvale, and it has a horse-shoe shaped hills to the north.

Sounds like Upper Goose Creek Valley; Blue Ridge Parkway is to the west & north of Montvale. East would be the mountains of Wheat Valley. Read/Reed Creek is in the northern part of Wheat Valley towards the James River & Big Island, Va.

Last edited:

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
That was a few years ago and the notes are all stored away. This is why I said that it was from memory. I was have to fly to Nova Scotia from Alberta to get the notes and I'm not planning on doing that. Sorry.

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny, anyone from years back see the video of the gentle man -with site- who supposedly broke the code, and dug up the location? The video is still online I believe. Go take a look. If you have the crypto to solve the code, I'll share mine with you --- that is, if you are a crypto expert.

and just in case, solve this: QwyabzkrzsdwycTwrgzhucwnhuksguQwku , just to make sure you know how to solve the code.

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
Funny, anyone from years back see the video of the gentle man -with site- who supposedly broke the code, and dug up the location? The video is still online I believe. Go take a look. If you have the crypto to solve the code, I'll share mine with you --- that is, if you are a crypto expert.

and just in case, solve this: QwyabzkrzsdwycTwrgzhucwnhuksguQwku , just to make sure you know how to solve the code.

You say "solve THE code".
So if you have solved the code and you say that someone else already did and dug up the treasure. Then why not tell us exactly what the code letters say and to whom the treasure belonged to ? Or are you just trying to act smart ?

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solve the code I provided first. It should take you no more than 5 minutes. So, I'm starting my watch and will check this thread in say, 10 minutes to give you a handicap to be fair.

Ok, times up. The answer to this code I posted is: "Congradulations you solved the code!"

But, the answers are available to the people who know where to look, and have access to the right information.

But, feel free to keep looking, and be imaginative, and have fun.

It is a shame that the older gentleman passed away, but all of his notes, pictures, and video is online. Shouldn't be too hard to find for a very smarter treasure hunter!

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Solve the code I provided first. It should take you no more than 5 minutes. So, I'm starting my watch and will check this thread in say, 10 minutes to give you a handicap to be fair.

Ok, times up. The answer to this code I posted is: "Congradulations you solved the code!"

But, the answers are available to the people who know where to look, and have access to the right information.

But, feel free to keep looking, and be imaginative, and have fun.

It is a shame that the older gentleman passed away, but all of his notes, pictures, and video is online. Shouldn't be too hard to find for a very smarter treasure hunter!

Good Luck!

LOL! "Jr" is "talking" about Bro. Dan Cole (RIP), and the video on the Beale Solved "site"; seen it and it is NOT in Bedford County, Va. to MY knowledge... read the guest "sign-in book"; several Montvale, Va. "natives" agree.

Last edited:

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
I have seen that site and if it is indeed the vault that hid the treasure? then i was right in saying that the treasure was found many years ago.....

As i recall. Nobody has shown the coded letters as they should read once they were decoded, or even shown how they were decoded. Am i wrong???

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have seen that site and if it is indeed the vault that hid the treasure? then i was right in saying that the treasure was found many years ago.....

As i recall. Nobody has shown the coded letters as they should read once they were decoded, or even shown how they were decoded. Am i wrong???

NOT the "site"; just a Beale Treasure "wanna-be"; NOT in Bedford County, Va. MAY be in Botetourt County, Va., dunno.
You are correct, "decoding" NOT shown; ONLY what Bro. Dan decoded; OVER-all, I think it was just a PRANK; to get ppl EXCITED! HA!

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, unless someone has something better, with coded documents to go with their thesis, I'd love to see it. Until then, no one has brought anything to the table. Hello my old friend Rebel, I do love the jest of your typographical 'jest'. Funny man you are, what else? I do not know. But, you seem a little witty man of a intelligible nature.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread