OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I intend writing you,however,from St. Louis, and (impress upon you its Importance) still more Forcibly. The St. Louis letter tells you its sealed,force your way in. 20120816_220526-1.jpg pressing importance, lol. Justintime8-)

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
My apologies sir. I do believe you have found something. I have looked at this photo and I do believe something that could be a "MAP" is on the back of your DOI Best of luck to you and I will see you around. Albert

PS I see some broken west-south arrows on your "MAP" and one of them has "CAVE" wrote on it.
apology Accepted, I bypassed alot having multi maps ect., and I'm learning everyday. Lets c the word , CAVE,. show us. Thanks,PS I knew you would come around..lol. Justintime...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is what I was able to find. If I had a better photograph I could most likely find more? View attachment 665937

The word "cave" is near the bottom center with an arrow at the end of the last letter breaking over to the left and then pointing down.
Nice, six below the surface of the ground,lol

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
So Franklin, it sounds like you maybe now think there may be something to Justintime's claims?

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
For crying out loud !! Everyone except me knows where the vault is. Just get out there and dig. How hard can it be?

M

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The game is worth the candle, will play it to the end. Anything is possible. Justintime.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Will do,my friend. Thanks.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Knowledge is power, Bacon..Lol..&c

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120816_210606-1.jpg 2 B 4 ^¥

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The pigments in the irongall ink seem to disappear, when the,key,was placed under a longwave UV, I just recently purchased. But, when I,inverted the pics it was awsome. One of Them, moments. Lol to myself, thistime ,Justintime...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The Beale key is complicated,but some are straight up. They, used the words themself. 20120919_223906-1-1-1-2.jpg Disposed To ( )..Justintime:treasurechest:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120920_114936-1-1.jpg Look, at (and) between,desolation,and tyranny. The word and is word #890, is there there a #890 in C1. And,the (a) is a (u)..Justintime8-)

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120415_203151-2.jpg (J.B.) initials. Jefferson,Beale, the stone blocks on top

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120516_163522-1.jpg (IN I) (I) remain as ever,&c..':key:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That's right the I is,a,H. Both eyes,was H's. .IN I. ,,lol.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Naw not initials JB for Jefferson Beale. What you have is "2 tons of spanish gold 323 yards sw. Forest, VA"-------maybe Forest, Virginia where rebels hid 5 tons of gold down a well?

;-) ?. Don't know? I'VE,already found the vault, Thanks for the info. There maybe some Spanish, donno. Well C

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread