Legacy of Treasures & web of connections

OP
OP
T

treasuretruth

Nov 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you think they are connected, and which ones?

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Bacon Vault maps, the DOI being developed in house next to parish, were alleged tunnel from vault lead. The original DOI is Key to BT, Screenshot_2014-11-16-21-27-30.png IMG_20130412_133650.jpg little more than a signing, rolled up paper, papers hanging off table,obviously to be shown. Ben Franklin has glasses in hand just saying.. just saying if I discovered scrolls leading to hidden treasure caches, I would need guys to survey and locate vaults then a recovery team, then a group to take the goods from check in drop off, then another group to relocation vault, that way know one knows except relocation group. Got off track, yea, I think a lot of treasure mysteries are related in ways, only time will tell on which one. Thanks Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Bacon Vault maps, the DOI being developed in house next to parish, were alleged tunnel from vault lead. The original DOI is Key to BT, View attachment 1082202 View attachment 1082204 little more than a signing, rolled up paper, papers hanging off table,obviously to be shown. Ben Franklin has glasses in hand just saying.. just saying if I discovered scrolls leading to hidden treasure caches, I would need guys to survey and locate vaults then a recovery team, then a group to take the goods from check in drop off, then another group to relocation vault, that way know one knows except relocation group. Got off track, yea, I think a lot of treasure mysteries are related in ways, only time will tell on which one. Thanks Justintime

Wife & I were in Williamsburg, Va. when they excavated at Burton Parish... NOTHING! NOTHING was found, no vault, no tunnel... NOTHING!

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing is there at the parish now. All in county Bedford, lol...

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bacon Vault maps, the DOI being developed in house next to parish, were alleged tunnel from vault lead. The original DOI is Key to BT, View attachment 1082202 View attachment 1082204 little more than a signing, rolled up paper, papers hanging off table,obviously to be shown. Ben Franklin has glasses in hand just saying.. just saying if I discovered scrolls leading to hidden treasure caches, I would need guys to survey and locate vaults then a recovery team, then a group to take the goods from check in drop off, then another group to relocation vault, that way know one knows except relocation group. Got off track, yea, I think a lot of treasure mysteries are related in ways, only time will tell on which one. Thanks Justintime

I like bacon!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread