Birth:unknown
Death:Jan., 1841
trans.gif
Burial:
Old Protestant Cemetery
Macau
Concelho de Macau, Macau

Cemetery notes and/or description:
The Old Protestant Cemetery was founded in 1821 after the British East India Company purchased a plot of land to address a need for Protestants to be buried within the Catholic Portuguese colony of Macau. Robert Morrison, who is buried here, was instrumental in lobbying for the cemetery's purchase. Prior to 1821, Protestants had to bury their dead secretly in the no-man's-land between Macau and China, neither of which was willing to allow such burials in their territories. A number of graves were relocated from outside the Macau walls into the cemetery. The cemetery accepted burials until 1858, when another cemetery, the New Protestant Cemetery, was opened.

Thomas Beale ( - 1841) - Find A Grave Memorial
Thomas CHAYE Beale...

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The KGC had ways of making things happen. They could create a story in 1885 and make it look like the gold came from 1817-1822? I have time traveled in County Clerk's Office going from present back to the 1700's and vice versa

Did the people in the Clerks Office recognize you each time you came back? :laughing7:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh Lordy Yes. They recognized me each time and finally they just sent me the deeds I ordered and I paid by money order. They had their head spun enough going back in time and then back to the future. They got so they wanted to do it without me.

bttf1_doc-brown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions