Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    6702 times
    Main thing to remember, NOTHING has been found; NOTHING to show... Nothing to KNOW! R & I matters! If it is just like a "Cross-Words" puzzle in a news-paper, well...
    ECS likes this.

us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    107 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by masterpoe View Post
    (The treasure) the first page the first part. Looks like he is using it as page one.
    interesting, why would Beale call it a treasure?

us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    107 times
    (Ing we have) this looks to be the page one of the ciphers, yet he may be using it as page three. I have not seen this.
    Have you found the first page in his decoded ciphers yet?
    I will look to see if I can find it too.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    6829 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    There were "many" manufactured solutions prior to the 90's. A lot of you folks just weren't a part of all that back then.
    This explains why Beale would call it a treasure, Crypto.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    This explains why Beale would call it a treasure, Crypto.
    I will have to look back into the Beale papers. I do not remember ever hearing Beale refer to the vaults as treasurer.
    I found Mr Cole's

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cipher3__1of3.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	507.6 KB 
ID:	1463490Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cipher3__2of3.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	500.5 KB 
ID:	1463491Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cipher3__3of3.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	439.4 KB 
ID:	1463492

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    6829 times
    This is a page from ciphers one and three decipherments from a Mr Cole!
    Better still, this is the transcript of Daniel Cole's solved ciphers:
    Decoded Cipher
    and then a commentary:
    The Beale Ciphers Solved! ? or not? Bits of Genius

It is interesting to note that Daniel Cole claimed he located Beale's treasure vault, but like similar claims by others who have stated they solved the ciphers, the "discovered" vault was empty of treasure.
    Rebel - KGC and AARC like this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    2265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptography View Post
    interesting, why would Beale call it a treasure?
    TJB called it a treasure in his letters to RM
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    6702 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Better still, this is the transcript of Daniel Cole's solved ciphers:
    Decoded Cipher
    and then a commentary:
    The Beale Ciphers Solved! ? or not? Bits of Genius

It is interesting to note that Daniel Cole claimed he located Beale's treasure vault, but like similar claims by others who have stated they solved the ciphers, the "discovered" vault was empty of treasure.
    And there are "pics" of the "vault" on a mountain-side; looks like SOUTH Goose Creek, base of Porter's Mountain. Saw a VIDEO on that "site" once... it WAS interesting.
    AARC likes this.

us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    6597 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    TJB called it a treasure in his letters to RM
    What letters? Other then in the Pamphlet have you ever seen the alleged originals? Of course not. Nobody has, because they never existed outside of the pamphlet. But deep inside you already know this, the obvious errors in detail in those letters making this pretty conclusive.
    Rebel - KGC, ECS and AARC like this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    2265 times
    What letters? Other then in the Pamphlet have you ever seen the alleged originals? Of course not. Nobody has, because they never existed outside of the pamphlet. But deep inside you already know this, the obvious errors in detail in those letters making this pretty conclusive.
    No one has seen the originals if we had most likely we would not be on this forum trying to find something to dig into.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    6829 times
    No one has seen the originals if we had most likely we would not be on this forum trying to find something to dig into.
    ...and that includes James Beverly Ward.

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    6597 times
    Exactly! Only the author "had access" to those alleged original letters.....why do you suppose he is the only source of them? On top of this, we already know beyond shadow of a doubt that the details offered in those letters only serve to establish that the source of those letters had "no first hand knowledge of hard rock mining or the refining process" as it actually was back in the detailed period of 1817-1822, this meaning that the author of those letters was only assuming that the process was the same as it was in the 1880's, which it wasn't. Conclusion, and rock solid fact, the author of those letters was relying on information and conditions as he assumed them to be in the 1880's and "not as they were in the 1820's", so very clearly those letters were penned many-many years after the 1820's, so they are phony. PERIOD!
    ECS likes this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    2265 times
    Exactly! Only the author "had access" to those alleged original letters.....why do you suppose he is the only source of them? On top of this, we already know beyond shadow of a doubt that the details offered in those letters only serve to establish that the source of those letters had "no first hand knowledge of hard rock mining or the refining process" as it actually was back in the detailed period of 1817-1822, this meaning that the author of those letters was only assuming that the process was the same as it was in the 1880's, which it wasn't. Conclusion, and rock solid fact, the author of those letters was relying on information and conditions as he assumed them to be in the 1880's and "not as they were in the 1820's", so very clearly those letters were penned many-many years after the 1820's, so they are phony. PERIOD!
    Not just that. As I said the writer of C1, C2 and C3 used a DOI printed in an 1878 History Book to encrypt them. If you do a decipherment of C2 as the author so proudly claims he found by accident you will find out he made a lot of mistakes in the encryption and in the decipherment of the encrypted C2. There are 75 ciphers above 480 and yet on those 75 the encrypted hit all 75 give or take one cipher count instead of the cipher code of ten in his mistake he made numbering the DOI he used for the decipherment. There is no way C1, C2 nor C3 could have been encrypted by using a DOI printed in 1878 and with the miscount of ten at the 480 count unless the author and the encrypter were one and the same. A story made up.
    bigscoop and Rebel - KGC like this.

us

Jun 2010
    6597 times
    Not just that. As I said the writer of C1, C2 and C3 used a DOI printed in an 1878 History Book to encrypt them. If you do a decipherment of C2 as the author so proudly claims he found by accident you will find out he made a lot of mistakes in the encryption and in the decipherment of the encrypted C2. There are 75 ciphers above 480 and yet on those 75 the encrypted hit all 75 give or take one cipher count instead of the cipher code of ten in his mistake he made numbering the DOI he used for the decipherment. There is no way C1, C2 nor C3 could have been encrypted by using a DOI printed in 1878 and with the miscount of ten at the 480 count unless the author and the encrypter were one and the same. A story made up.
    I think true believers in this tale avoid researching many aspects of the story simply out of the fear that they'll discover that they've been completely hoodwinked. Fact is, there's so many things factually wrong with the story it couldn't possibly be a true narration, or even a narration connected to some other event. But true believers will never research these things for themselves in unbiased and objective fashion, they'll always find a reason not to or if they do research them it will always be in defense of their pride, their research geared toward trying to find other fantastical avenues around these factual conditions. So this story, like so many other treasure tales, will continue to live on even in light of its own confessions to the the contrary. There will always be new fish taking and swallowing the fabricated bait.
    Rebel - KGC, franklin and ECS like this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    2265 times
    One other mistake the author made in deciphering C2. When he wrote down his decipherment and got it ready to print. You know after years of trying to decipher these codes the author would have known word for word and letter for letter what he or she deciphered but when the author had the decipherment wrote down probably hundreds of times, he or she made a huge blunder by saying the treasure consisted of "thousands" of pounds of treasure when the true decipherment clearly states "hundreds" of pounds. I know both say the same thing but to be true to his years of deciphering he should have known the decipherment said "hundreds" of pounds of treasure and not "thousands" of pounds of treasure. With all of these obvious mistakes even in the Beale Papers itself makes the story as though not being true but made up to make a fast buck.
    AARC, Rebel - KGC and ECS like this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links