Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one has seen the originals if we had most likely we would not be on this forum trying to find something to dig into.

Exactly! Only the author "had access" to those alleged original letters.....why do you suppose he is the only source of them? :laughing7: On top of this, we already know beyond shadow of a doubt that the details offered in those letters only serve to establish that the source of those letters had "no first hand knowledge of hard rock mining or the refining process" as it actually was back in the detailed period of 1817-1822, this meaning that the author of those letters was only assuming that the process was the same as it was in the 1880's, which it wasn't. Conclusion, and rock solid fact, the author of those letters was relying on information and conditions as he assumed them to be in the 1880's and "not as they were in the 1820's", so very clearly those letters were penned many-many years after the 1820's, so they are phony. PERIOD! :icon_thumleft:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly! Only the author "had access" to those alleged original letters.....why do you suppose he is the only source of them? :laughing7: On top of this, we already know beyond shadow of a doubt that the details offered in those letters only serve to establish that the source of those letters had "no first hand knowledge of hard rock mining or the refining process" as it actually was back in the detailed period of 1817-1822, this meaning that the author of those letters was only assuming that the process was the same as it was in the 1880's, which it wasn't. Conclusion, and rock solid fact, the author of those letters was relying on information and conditions as he assumed them to be in the 1880's and "not as they were in the 1820's", so very clearly those letters were penned many-many years after the 1820's, so they are phony. PERIOD! :icon_thumleft:

Not just that. As I said the writer of C1, C2 and C3 used a DOI printed in an 1878 History Book to encrypt them. If you do a decipherment of C2 as the author so proudly claims he found by accident you will find out he made a lot of mistakes in the encryption and in the decipherment of the encrypted C2. There are 75 ciphers above 480 and yet on those 75 the encrypted hit all 75 give or take one cipher count instead of the cipher code of ten in his mistake he made numbering the DOI he used for the decipherment. There is no way C1, C2 nor C3 could have been encrypted by using a DOI printed in 1878 and with the miscount of ten at the 480 count unless the author and the encrypter were one and the same. A story made up.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not just that. As I said the writer of C1, C2 and C3 used a DOI printed in an 1878 History Book to encrypt them. If you do a decipherment of C2 as the author so proudly claims he found by accident you will find out he made a lot of mistakes in the encryption and in the decipherment of the encrypted C2. There are 75 ciphers above 480 and yet on those 75 the encrypted hit all 75 give or take one cipher count instead of the cipher code of ten in his mistake he made numbering the DOI he used for the decipherment. There is no way C1, C2 nor C3 could have been encrypted by using a DOI printed in 1878 and with the miscount of ten at the 480 count unless the author and the encrypter were one and the same. A story made up.

I think true believers in this tale avoid researching many aspects of the story simply out of the fear that they'll discover that they've been completely hoodwinked. Fact is, there's so many things factually wrong with the story it couldn't possibly be a true narration, or even a narration connected to some other event. But true believers will never research these things for themselves in unbiased and objective fashion, they'll always find a reason not to or if they do research them it will always be in defense of their pride, their research geared toward trying to find other fantastical avenues around these factual conditions. So this story, like so many other treasure tales, will continue to live on even in light of its own confessions to the the contrary. There will always be new fish taking and swallowing the fabricated bait.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One other mistake the author made in deciphering C2. When he wrote down his decipherment and got it ready to print. You know after years of trying to decipher these codes the author would have known word for word and letter for letter what he or she deciphered but when the author had the decipherment wrote down probably hundreds of times, he or she made a huge blunder by saying the treasure consisted of "thousands" of pounds of treasure when the true decipherment clearly states "hundreds" of pounds. I know both say the same thing but to be true to his years of deciphering he should have known the decipherment said "hundreds" of pounds of treasure and not "thousands" of pounds of treasure. With all of these obvious mistakes even in the Beale Papers itself makes the story as though not being true but made up to make a fast buck.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OR... perhaps its like the ole "fish story"...

"I caught one THIS big <--->" ...

After awhile... the story has become... "I caught one this big <-------------------------------> "

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I have stated many times over the years here...

I think this... like all treasure "tales" / "legends"... STEM from...
Some form of truth.

This one has got to be the most twisted and blurred / obscured of all of em.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Like I have stated many times over the years here...

I think this... like all treasure "tales" / "legends"... STEM from...
Some form of truth.

This one has got to be the most twisted and blurred / obscured of all of em.

What's interesting is that no one has a solution except Legrand. This statement is upsetting most as it does not satisfy them...they can see no treasure. One is existant though and will be revealed soon. Particular reason forbids revealing more for now. Hopefully this brings excitement rather than disdain.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
STOP!!! We do not need you to say you have done anything------we need to see it. Posting over and over that you have done it is boring as he::. Post information or leave us alone.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's interesting is that no one has a solution except Legrand.

A lot of people have solutions. But just for kicks and to prove a point, "how many would you like me to produce for you and to what specific subject matter would you like them?" It really is that easy.....that's what you fail to realize.If someone wants a solution based on Donald and Daffy Duck and Lord of the Rings he can easily produce it. So you tell me what you want and I'll be happy to produce it for you. Over the years I've created many, this is why I'm 100% confident in what I'm telling you.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
FILE UNDER: Shenanigans

... I already proved to you and everyone that Mr. Cole's decipherment is not correct. If I could see Jean Laf's we could prove it not correct also.
Probably why Legrand only talks about solving the Beale ciphers, NO show, ALL TELL.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One other mistake the author made in deciphering C2. When he wrote down his decipherment and got it ready to print. You know after years of trying to decipher these codes the author would have known word for word and letter for letter what he or she deciphered but when the author had the decipherment wrote down probably hundreds of times, he or she made a huge blunder by saying the treasure consisted of "thousands" of pounds of treasure when the true decipherment clearly states "hundreds" of pounds. I know both say the same thing but to be true to his years of deciphering he should have known the decipherment said "hundreds" of pounds of treasure and not "thousands" of pounds of treasure. With all of these obvious mistakes even in the Beale Papers itself makes the story as though not being true but made up to make a fast buck.

Factual research will reveal that there is no possible way that author would have known an estimated value of the treasure/weights unless he was talking about refined gold & silver, to which this research will reveal that there was no process for refining this gold and silver from the described area in the 1820's. Mining companies of this period suffered HUGE losses in material due to there being no efficient refining process, these losses in material sometimes being as high as 70% depending on the exact makeup of the matrix. This is all documented, it's all fact. This same research will also reveal that there is no possible way that 30 men (only 15 to 20 most of the time) could have mined that much material in the short time described, let alone process it without a process for doing so. So very-very clearly the author was completely oblivious to these facts when he penned his story many years later. :thumbsup: i.e., the author had no first hand knowledge of hard rock mining or the refining process, nor did he have any first hand knowledge about a few other things relating to the adventure as well. In short, his story is 100% made up.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OR... perhaps its like the ole "fish story"...

"I caught one THIS big <--->" ...

After awhile... the story has become... "I caught one this big <-------------------------------> "

Treasure stories were rampant in the 1800's, the newspapers full of them, land speculators even using them to promote interest in the west. The vast majority of these treasure tales are fictional, stories to stir the public's imagination, nothing more. This is why so many of them can never be traced beyond their initial public print, because there is nothing to be traced beyond that first public print, just as with the Beale story.

Last edited:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Factual research will reveal that there is no possible way that author would have known an estimated value of the treasure/weights unless he was talking about refined gold & silver, to which this research will reveal that there was no process for refining this gold and silver from the described area in the 1820's. Mining companies of this period suffered HUGE losses in material due to there being no efficient refining process, these losses in material sometimes being as high as 70% depending on the exact makeup of the matrix. This is all documented, it's all fact. This same research will also reveal that there is no possible way that 30 men (only 15 to 20 most of the time) could have mined that much material in the short time described, let alone process it without a process for doing so. So very-very clearly the author was completely oblivious to these facts when he penned his story many years later. :thumbsup: i.e., the author had no first hand knowledge of hard rock mining or the refining process, nor did he have any first hand knowledge about a few other things relating to the adventure as well. In short, his story is 100% made up.

Your reasoning is accurate. Fictional story. Do you think that the story is a house for a game cipher? In other words, do you think that a message is hidden in this one fictional story called The Beale Papers...a message very, very cleverly hidden within? I know I'm pi**ing people off, but...no shenanigan...it's finished. I can't think of a better group of treasure professionals to be addressing than this group right here. And the lurkers ... to you I say, be patient. I am unable, have no right, to reveal anything yet. Don't be mad. Behind the scenes there is a rustling of activity. You're sharp Bigscoop. Franklin...ECS...skepticism is good. You will not be disappointed to a 99.9 degree of surety. This is no joke. Make it one if you wish...but, no.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your reasoning is accurate. Fictional story. Do you think that the story is a house for a game cipher? In other words, do you think that a message is hidden in this one fictional story called The Beale Papers...a message very, very cleverly hidden within? I know I'm pi**ing people off, but...no shenanigan...it's finished. I can't think of a better group of treasure professionals to be addressing than this group right here. And the lurkers ... to you I say, be patient. I am unable, have no right, to reveal anything yet. Don't be mad. Behind the scenes there is a rustling of activity. You're sharp Bigscoop. Franklin...ECS...skepticism is good. You will not be disappointed to a 99.9 degree of surety. This is no joke. Make it one if you wish...but, no.

Lagrand, I really do wish someone, anyone, would find some measure of truth in the tale. It would be nice to see an actual treasure story like this be something other then just another story. However, you do realize that on top of everything else wrong in this tale some of the most advanced computer programs have failed to achieve any success in trying to rationalize a solution for C1, yes? When you say, "cleverly hidden" what this is actually saying is that your solution has been by selective process, sort of stitch together in segment style. This is all-too common, many have produced "cleverly hidden" solutions in C1 over the years.

Also, if this treasure was of so vital importance that Beale required a third party (Morriss) to see it through "without difficulty", then why hand that person (Morriss) two ciphers that he had absolutely no chance of every decoding with any accuracy?

The entire story is predicated from this grand adventure that could have never taken place and two remaining ciphers that could have never been decoded. In essence, the vast majority of the story has already been discredited beyond repair, now toss in all of the other author errors and there is little to remain standing. This is why people manufacture "cleverly hidden" solutions, because there is no actual solution to be found by any other means.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Add to what Bigscoop presented is the fact Morriss revealing the Beale story and presenting the iron box, letters, ciphers to the "unknown author" is just another part of the story, with NO evidence that it actually occurred outside of the job pamphlet.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The clincher to all of this is why any codes at all. Thomas Beale says he trusted Robert Morris to keep his locked box for him or one of his men. Why should TJB encode the names of his party? Why make a code where the treasure was buried? All seems quite clear when the author says he decoded the contents of the treasure first. But really the author did not know which paper was #1, #2 oe #3 yet his decipherment says that the names of all his associates are in #3 and the treasures exact location is in #1. How would anyone guess that the author was going to solve #2 first and it would contain saying paper #1 or paper #3. It is the lure of treasure and the author used it for bait and the fish keep biting hoping to make money from books or television. Same with Oak Island and New Ross. All for the money from television. Legrand knows this when he got picked up off this forum to do a show on Beale's Treasure on the DECODED, History Channel. I turned down the History Channel when they filmed Smith & Jones. I turned down DECODED when legrand did the show for them. I turned down BBC when they filmed at Johnson's Orchard, I turned down the Travel Channel which now wants to do a TV Show. I constantly get offers but I turn them down because all they want is a TV show and make money ----they do not care for you or your content they just want something to film. Others out there are doing the same they could care less whether the story is true or not they only want their TV Show.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The clincher to all of this is why any codes at all. Thomas Beale says he trusted Robert Morris to keep his locked box for him or one of his men. Why should TJB encode the names of his party? Why make a code where the treasure was buried? All seems quite clear when the author says he decoded the contents of the treasure first. But really the author did not know which paper was #1, #2 oe #3 yet his decipherment says that the names of all his associates are in #3 and the treasures exact location is in #1. How would anyone guess that the author was going to solve #2 first and it would contain saying paper #1 or paper #3. It is the lure of treasure and the author used it for bait and the fish keep biting hoping to make money from books or television. Same with Oak Island and New Ross. All for the money from television. Legrand knows this when he got picked up off this forum to do a show on Beale's Treasure on the DECODED, History Channel. I turned down the History Channel when they filmed Smith & Jones. I turned down DECODED when legrand did the show for them. I turned down BBC when they filmed at Johnson's Orchard, I turned down the Travel Channel which now wants to do a TV Show. I constantly get offers but I turn them down because all they want is a TV show and make money ----they do not care for you or your content they just want something to film. Others out there are doing the same they could care less whether the story is true or not they only want their TV Show.

Yep, only the person who penned those "unmarked" ciphers would have known their accurate order, period! Cipher length having absolutely no bearing whatsoever in determining this. :icon_thumleft:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Fictional story. Do you think that the story is a house for a game cipher? In other words, do you think that a message is hidden in this one fictional story called The Beale Papers...a message very, very cleverly hidden within?
... I am unable, have no right, to reveal anything yet...
If you are claiming a "hidden message" is contained in this "fictional story" what you then need to establish is the reason and motive as to WHY James Beverly Ward copyrighted and had his cousin John William Sherman print the pamphlet for publication and sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread