What Have We Really Learned In Recent Weeks?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No my research is very accurate.

If you say so, but I can tell you 100% straight up, you're wrong here. So maybe take another gander.....:laughing7: Think it over and maybe it will come to you....:icon_thumright:

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...except for a mistake or two like claiming the Right Rev Lawrence E Luscombe was Pauline Innis's brother over and over until recently when I informed you he was her cousin and only living relative. :thumbsup:

So big deal you are wrong more than that and I have pointed that out to you also. You are no better.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you say so, but I can tell you 100% straight up, you're wrong here. So maybe take another gander.....:laughing7:

No don't have to. I have land deeds that he and his son owned in Kentucky near each other. Also their genealogy I have did not come from Ancestry.com which is a laugh and should not be allowed to charge people for free information that people gave them and over one half of it is inaccurate.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So big deal you are wrong more than that and I have pointed that out to you also. You are no better.
If you say so, but you do present as "evidence" many things that have nothing to do whatsoever with the Beale story, like your genealogy links to the Piggly Wiggly grocery chain.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No don't have to. I have land deeds that he and his son owned in Kentucky near each other. Also their genealogy I have did not come from Ancestry.com which is a laugh and should not be allowed to charge people for free information that people gave them and over one half of it is inaccurate.

Like I said, you'd better recheck you genealogy sources again, and again, because i promise you that you're discover something you've somehow missed prior. How you missed, I don't know...:dontknow: But if you don't care then it don't matter.....but I'm sure R.E. Beale would challenge you to a duel over your family smear. :laughing7:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, you'd better recheck you genealogy sources again, and again, because i promise you that you're discover something you've somehow missed prior. How you missed, I don't know...:dontknow: But if you don't care then it don't matter.....but I'm sure R.E. Beale would challenge you to a duel over your family smear. :laughing7:

No smear, one hundred percent sure. He had a grandfather named Thomas Beale and he had a nephew named Thomas J. Beale

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No smear, one hundred percent sure. He had a grandfather named Thomas Beale and he had a nephew named Thomas J. Beale

OK then, so how do you explain the "free man of color" factor? You also said that he wasn't of the correct age but if this is true then he had children "at a very early age, indeed!" :laughing7: But you don't care, so it don't matter.....not a chance that you may have gotten it wrong or that TJB was a free man of color, right? :laughing7:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK then, so how do you explain the "free man of color" factor? You also said that he wasn't of the correct age but if this is true then he had children "at a very early age, indeed!" :laughing7: But you don't care, so it don't matter.....not a chance that you may have gotten it wrong or that TJB was a free man of color, right? :laughing7:

You can stop laughing there is no chance. 1880's TJB would not have went to Sante Fe, NM in 1817? Especially not a black man from 1880. Maybe you need to borrow a time machine like ECS.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you say so, but you do present as "evidence" many things that have nothing to do whatsoever with the Beale story, like your genealogy links to the Piggly Wiggly grocery chain.

Why does it not have anything to do with the Beale Story. Are you going to stay in the 23 pages of the Job Print Pamphlet? Robert Morriss died at the home of his niece Anzoletta Warwick Saunders wife of deceased David Saunder's Jr. Her son Abram or Abraham was married three times, he had one son named Clarence A. Saunders died then his next wife he had a son named Clarence C. Saunders, founder of Piggly Wiggly chain stores. Sorry you can not research and find your own information.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and how does the founder of Piggly Wiggly really have to do with the 1885 Beale Papers story since he was born long after the publication of the job print pamphlet?
Interesting sidebar, but useless as support or proof to the Beale story.
Just more wasted genealogy research that has been noted before and adds nothing to the Beale topic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can stop laughing there is no chance. 1880's TJB would not have went to Sante Fe, NM in 1817? Especially not a black man from 1880. Maybe you need to borrow a time machine like ECS.

Like I said, you need to brush up on your real world research, especially what you've researched away from the local stuff. Even in 1817 there were free men of color...even in the south....:laughing7: I'm just curious how R.E. Beale and his wife, both of European decent, bore children of mixed color, as you suggest. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No my research is very accurate.
It addition to the aforementioned error concerning the Right Rev Luscombe's relation to Pauline Innis, you once stated on these Beale threads that she was a distant cousin of George Hart.
Maybe you should take Bigscoop's advice and "brush up" on that Richmond Beale's genealogy.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Richmond Beale's genealogy is just fine and correct.

As for Pauline Innis being kin to the Hart's that is in PV's book, "A History of a Mystery, The Beale Treasure." Listen I am not going to go and give you chapter and verse like a preacher. If you want to check it out whether right or wrong do it yourself.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Richmond Beale's genealogy is just fine and correct.

As for Pauline Innis being kin to the Hart's that is in PV's book, "A History of a Mystery, The Beale Treasure." Listen I am not going to go and give you chapter and verse like a preacher. If you want to check it out whether right or wrong do it yourself.

I have, but if you're happy with what you have and your own conclusions then I guess it don't matter....:laughing7::thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Considering that Pauline Lee-Jones Innis was born in Torquay, Devon, England, and the Harts in Virginia, she would have to be a cousin many, many ,many times distant.
You claim that came for Peter Viemeister's book, and not from your own research...
what was that remark you made about using others research and not doing their own?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What we have really learned recently is that when one's posted information appears to be wrong, or exaggerated, or just simple fill in the blanks speculation, and when asked for confirmation, after a barrage on insults and general rudeness, with one questioned blaming others for not "accepting" their information as fact, then composes a tirade to harangue them stating they are departing from the TN Beale threads, while garnering "likes" and "LOL's" from the ever present amen corner.

...and in the end, nothing is revealed, and misinformation gets repeated as lore.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just a bottomless pit of creative thinking and wild speculation......to this very day still no provenance, not even from any of those who claim accurate remedy and solve and solution. This should speak volumes to anyone who might be considering the true nature of the tale and those existing claims.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
When there is total lack of any evidence that can confirm that this great perilous adventure of the Beale Party outside of Ward's copyrighted and published 1885 Beale Papers, what stands out as the only real fact is that the Beale Papers is and always will be a work of fiction.

There has been considerable effort by several writers over the years and many, many posters on these Beale threads to prove the story true, but all fail to present even the smallest piece of documented evidence that can validate that this perilous adventure of Beale & Co every took place.
One can show proof that there Robert Morris and Sarah Mitchell existed, and at whose house were they each, provide endless genealogy connections of those mentioned in the job print pamphlet, period newspaper book reviews of the pamphlet- but this does not prove that the Beale expedition ever happened...and for that matter, NEVER WILL.
The same applies to attempting to equate real expeditions of that time period, of which there is proof, with the Beale tale told in the Beale Papers, that is not evidence, that is forcing real facts into fiction, or wishful speculation at best.
Then there is the claims of mediums, psychics, clairvoyants, the discovery of missing letters, of an iron box, of empty holes, of discarded brine pots, or floods, or sand cast gold and silver bars, false bottom wagons, or worked mines without a definitive direct connection to the alleged Beale Party, mean absolutely nothing as evidence.

Recently there have been as rash of insults aimed at those who have presented actual facts that conclude due to the lack of outside documentation, the Beale Papers were and are nothing more than a period adventure treasure dime novel with the ciphers added as parlor entertainment.
To those who disagree, instead of posting insults, please post actual real documented facts instead of this endless could be, maybe speculation.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same goes for you, prove that it is a dime novel with parlor ciphers for entertainment. You prove your quote as being right then we will not have to prove our quote is right? Good for us good for you? What you got? Nothing right.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread