The Encryption Algorithm And Cryptovariable Of The Ciphertext

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have noticed is they instantly attack anyone who even mentioned something about a person who has decrypted the ciphers!
The behavior is constant with someone not in control of his present life choices according to my buddy...
We have all noticed you are fond of attacking those with whom disagree with the one you keep promoting as a proxy.
Has your "buddy" taken notice of your behavior and commented on your "life choices"?
A true "buddy" would try to offer constructive advice.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
We have all noticed you are fond of attacking those with whom disagree with the one you keep promoting as a proxy.
Has your "buddy" taken notice of your behavior and commented on your "life choices"?
A true "buddy" would try to offer constructive advice.

Never mind his life choices....ask him about the earlier part of his post claiming some one solved the Beale ciphers.
You know, like who did so , and who proved that person was correct?
He don't answer my questions. Like does he believe everything he is told without proof.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want to hear more about this "Fence treasure" he referenced? Never heard of it before. Surely this isn't just another case of changing the spelling of names again, is it? :dontknow:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
How are you going to get off your "own sharp hook without actually having to say, “I was way-way wrong.”"?
The time's coming you know.
Well, Legrand, your time has definitely come being put on ice and all, not with that big bang revel promised for 10+ years, by with a subdued whimper.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You got suckered, not my idea!
That didn't happen to me or any other long time TN member in the know, and in the end, was not a very good idea.
I can understand why you attempt to distance yourself from it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That didn't happen to me or any other long time TN member in the know, and in the end, was not a very good idea.
I can understand why you attempt to distance yourself from it.

:laughing7:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are you going to get off your "own sharp hook without actually having to say, “I was way-way wrong.”"?
The time's coming you know.

Yar.....Hooked He Was......:skullflag:

He Did It All On His Own

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread