The Encryption Algorithm And Cryptovariable Of The Ciphertext

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may be old but there are a lot of people older and that is the people I like to talk to because they have already lived through situations and circumstances that you will face in your young life. I love talking to old folks they have the history we need for the future.

And as far as the Beale Treasure is concerned you need to heed the writer's warning, "IF you can not spare the time leave the subject alone." Masterpoe when you are young you will make a lot of mistakes, if you take heed of the older people you may not make the same mistakes. I take the olsters words like "milk and honey" I love it. They are walking history with a ton of facts. Live and learn.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Masterpoe, you just keep making the same self-inflicted errors every time you post. Read what you just posted, apply it to yourself, someone who is living a portion of his life promoting a fantasy world that he can't even present anything real or factual from that world? So who is the manipulator? Here again you only single out yourself and others who are doing the same, you're not actually pointing the finger in the direction you think you are. :icon_thumleft:

My buddy said your response is text book! I have not decrypted the ciphers and I do not believe the story about the adventure! I just lean for the truth! Not your fantasy talking philosophical BS!

That post was a test and Franklin was the only one who pasted it! He is truly not the one with a problem!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Masterpoe, you just keep making the same self-inflicted errors every time you post. Read what you just posted, apply it to yourself, someone who is living a portion of his life promoting a fantasy world that he can't even present anything real or factual from that world? So who is the manipulator? Here again you only single out yourself and others who are doing the same, you're not actually pointing the finger in the direction you think you are. :icon_thumleft:

You got suckered, not my idea!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I have read most of these threads and one thing is for sure, there's a lot of people trying to talk others out of believing the ciphers or the Beale Papers to be true. The second thing I have noticed is they instantly attack anyone who even mentioned something about a person who has decrypted the ciphers! The behavior is constant with someone not in control of his present life choices according to my buddy. the lashing out and trying to manipulate and control others is just a show that they are in control! What other reason would a bunch of old people hangout on a form of a topic that they don't believe true?

Do you believe everything you are told without ever asking for proof?
Is asking for source of and credibility of a claim the same as " talking some one out of " anything?
You dismiss those who have worked ciphers and their findings , yet have not decrypted them yourself. Yet take offence because others don't "believe" what you do about them.

If your " buddy" has profiled you ( and has if actually existing) .....he/ she would be duty bond to exclude you from manners of importance if he/ she were moderating a debate. Or loaning you more than twenty dollars.

If your buddy is so good at understanding ciphers effects on human logic ,get him/her to register here and join the debate.
I have questions about you for him/ her. As well as other's abberated behaviors.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My buddy said your response is text book! I have not decrypted the ciphers and I do not believe the story about the adventure! I just lean for the truth! Not your fantasy talking philosophical BS!

That post was a test and Franklin was the only one who pasted it! He is truly not the one with a problem!

lol....you keep resorting in quoting others, real or imaginary? Time for another picture, perhaps? You just keep exposing yourself, your purpose, your reasons, etc. :laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
lol....you keep resorting in quoting others, real or imaginary? Time for another picture, perhaps? You just keep exposing yourself, your purpose, your reasons, etc. :laughing7:

Reads like a pamphlet , don't he?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

PROXY for your buddy, eh...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have read most of these threads and one thing is for sure, there's a lot of people trying to talk others out of believing the ciphers or the Beale Papers to be true. The second thing I have noticed is they instantly attack anyone who even mentioned something about a person who has decrypted the ciphers! The behavior is constant with someone not in control of his present life choices according to my buddy. the lashing out and trying to manipulate and control others is just a show that they are in control! What other reason would a bunch of old people hangout on a form of a topic that they don't believe true?
A "bunch of old people", eh...? VERY INSULTING & VERY familiar...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have read most of these threads and one thing is for sure, there's a lot of people trying to talk others out of believing the ciphers or the Beale Papers to be true.
The second thing I have noticed is they instantly attack anyone who even mentioned something about a person who has decrypted the ciphers! ...
The third thing you never ever seem to mention is it is not talking others out of "believing" or an attack to question unsupported claims of cipher "solves" or "facts" is an attack on anyone, but on the presented information.
If one considers it an attack it may be because they know they lack the supporting evidence or proof to back up that "solve" claim or "facts" that they posted as true. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A "bunch of old people", eh...? VERY INSULTING & VERY familiar...

I found a bunch of old people where my my last class reunion was supposed to be on the same night and time it was scheduled for. (I was vaguely insulted with their familiarity....).

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With age comes wisdom and experience, with youth you still have a lot of unrealistic expectations and naive perceptions.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With age comes wisdom and experience, with youth you still have a lot of unrealistic expectations and naive perceptions.

We seem to know who you are BS! How's that YouTube thing going? Did you find the Fen treasurer yet?

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We seem to know who you are BS! How's that YouTube thing going? Did you find the Fence treasurer yet?

Uh, Dude. Who I am is no big secret here as just everybody here knows who I am....:laughing7: "Fence treasure?"
Oh, you mean Fenn treasure, I take it? Is this what you mean? :laughing7: Apparently you're not too up on that subject either....:laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't listen to that old classic stuff!

Yet you fret as you read / listen intently with rapt attention , believing an unproven cipher story written how long ago? Interesting combination of opposing interests there.
So, you never listened to the 1812 overture classic. Not from around the ciphers characters country are you by chance , where it is heard regularly. Still ,I'm willing to bet it is but one classic you have not listened to and therefore can recognise. Sure. Umm hmm. Deny much? ( The last word of the previous not listened to song has such a descriptive word ,too bad you can't hear it).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread