BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION?/ TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Laboratory tested Portland cement used by Beale & Co in the 1820's?
The first mention of Portland cement was in 1823 England, named after the Portland stones of Dorset.
There was NO Portland cement in America during the Beale period mentioned in the dime novel pamphlet.
Ever heard the story of "tater stone" soup where a starving man convinced villagers he could make soup from stone and had them contribute vegetables and meat to the pot to make it taste better?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Laboratory tested Portland cement used by Beale & Co in the 1820's?
The first mention of Portland cement was in 1823 England, named after the Portland stones of Dorset.
There was NO Portland cement in America during the Beale period mentioned in the dime novel pamphlet.
Ever heard the story of "tater stone" soup where a starving man convinced villagers he could make soup from stone and had them contribute vegetables and meat to the pot to make it taste better?

You are correct ECS, the first patent was in England 1824. It had been made years before but not with the exact mixture of Portland Cement.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The vault is concrete.
It could be 6 ft below the surface of the ground...
Icehouse could be referring to a vault...

A vault made of confirmed "laboratory tested Portland cement"- what Icehouse keeps referring as a treasure vault is most likely an old abandoned septic tank.

Last edited:

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last picture until website is updated with chapter 4

Here is the only picture that will be posted until chapter 4 is posted on the website. For the ones unbelieving, bashing, etc you must ask yourself the question, *since we have made it a requirement that each chapter will only be posted once someone actually provides proof they have worked through a part of the code, and we are now awaiting chapter 4, exactly who is working the code and how ? They are working it as it was made to be worked, using direction available to all on the website. Simple as that. And i applaud the research into portland cement. I will provide a hint here, the story, as posted many times by myself and even my friend ecs, is just a story, a novel, a fiction, (but with clues). So, one has to wonder why in the world would anyone think the burials were in the 1819-1822 time period ? The single date, in fact about the only thing concerning the code story that can be positively verified would be the date of the printing/availability of the pamphlet. Much later than the dime store novel, which is just that. The pic doesnt show you what you want im sure. But just study it and again, ask yourself, would anyone that was not positively sure of themselves go to such an enormous amount of work ? I wouldn't. 20171124_114847.jpg

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is the only picture that will be posted until chapter 4 is posted on the website. For the ones unbelieving, bashing, etc you must ask yourself the question, *since we have made it a requirement that each chapter will only be posted once someone actually provides proof they have worked through a part of the code, and we are now awaiting chapter 4, exactly who is working the code and how ? They are working it as it was made to be worked, using direction available to all on the website. Simple as that. And i applaud the research into portland cement. I will provide a hint here, the story, as posted many times by myself and even my friend ecs, is just a story, a novel, a fiction, (but with clues). So, one has to wonder why in the world would anyone think the burials were in the 1819-1822 time period ? The single date, in fact about the only thing concerning the code story that can be positively verified would be the date of the printing/availability of the pamphlet. Much later than the dime store novel, which is just that. The pic doesnt show you what you want im sure. But just study it and again, ask yourself, would anyone that was not positively sure of themselves go to such an enormous amount of work ? I wouldn't. View attachment 1615214

Can you describe what the picture is of? Without some description it looks like mud, water, rocks and something metal with holes in it. Thanks

PS...What is the Red Thing at the left side of the pic? How deep approximately is that hole? The ladder looks like a PlayHouse Size from that height.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Again, im done here till the next chapter is opened, when i will post the update for any interested...
...and again you continue to return, this time with a photo that really reveals and signifies nothing to support your claims, well maybe the below the water table claim.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
If it is a completely different find, i think it very strange that the codes led us directly to it, telling us along the way exactly what we should find, and where.

That's Exactly My Point....If the Beale clues were followed...You wouldn't be where you are and finding what you are....That's What's Happened though by what you've said and described...You've made alterations and adjustments to the Beale to get where you are. They didn't lead you directly to it without many adjustments by what you've said.

You are at very different depths in a completely different county and finding very different things than were described. So let's just say for the sake of argument that the Beale is true...If you followed the clues to Beale... you would be somewhere in Bedford County, Virginia, 6'ish below the surface of the ground (or bedrock), within 4miles of a Buford's, in a vault that was detailed in its description and finding iron pots... None of that is where you are or what you're finding.

What I was alluding to...by what you've said... there's a very real possibility that you've found something else that Isn't Beale related. The reason I think that is because it makes no sense for all of the details of Beale to be listed, even to the point of being copyrighted and none..or a great majority of it to be inaccurate.

You and your team believe after spending considerable time on Beale that you've located the Beale Vault/Treasure.... I'm saying that where you've said that after following the clues and moving way over a million tons of overburden it sounds like you've located something else. It's happened before.

Think about this... If I found a map that said 'Tucson To Santa Fe' and I followed that map and saw the landmarks along the way and and the very end where X marks the location of Santa Fe on the map....I then find myself standing in the middle of Taos. I wouldn't have a Tucson to Santa Fe map.. I'd have a Tucson to Taos Map, regardless of what the map said. I would of then had to make alterations to the map to get from Tucson to Santa Fe...Or Taos to Santa Fe...Right?

You aren't following the Beale Clues without changes...to just about everything... including the location of the vault. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember the Beale Ciphers/Clues/Pamplet ever saying 'Don't Take Any Of This Literally'.

Doesn't that open the door to the possibility that whatever you've found Isn't Beale? A Lot has happened in that part of the country... I personally believe there are many treasures and historical artifacts back East that haven't been located or recovered to date...But as far as this, you're not even in the same county as the Beale.

Believe me when I say that I Really Hope That Beale is Real and Recovered. I just have serious doubts that whatever you guys have found is the Beale...There's just too many discrepancies and alterations that have to be believed and made for this to be the Original and Authentic Beale Story.

Just My Opinion
Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Can you describe what the picture is of? Without some description it looks like mud, water, rocks and something metal with holes in it. Thanks

PS...What is the Red Thing at the left side of the pic? How deep approximately is that hole? The ladder looks like a PlayHouse Size from that height.

Never mind.... I see the sand bags, post hole digger, pump filter etc now.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the only picture that will be posted until chapter 4 is posted on the website. For the ones unbelieving, bashing, etc you must ask yourself the question, *since we have made it a requirement that each chapter will only be posted once someone actually provides proof they have worked through a part of the code, and we are now awaiting chapter 4, exactly who is working the code and how ? They are working it as it was made to be worked, using direction available to all on the website. Simple as that. And i applaud the research into portland cement. I will provide a hint here, the story, as posted many times by myself and even my friend ecs, is just a story, a novel, a fiction, (but with clues). So, one has to wonder why in the world would anyone think the burials were in the 1819-1822 time period ? The single date, in fact about the only thing concerning the code story that can be positively verified would be the date of the printing/availability of the pamphlet. Much later than the dime store novel, which is just that. The pic doesnt show you what you want im sure. But just study it and again, ask yourself, would anyone that was not positively sure of themselves go to such an enormous amount of work ? I wouldn't. View attachment 1615214

That is nothing more than a second layer or poor layer of Calcite or early limestone. You can see a layer on top of the stone that is above your dig. Nothing there but natural rocks.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The pic doesnt show you what you want im sure.
But just study it and again, ask yourself, would anyone that was not positively sure of themselves go to such an enormous amount of work ?
I wouldn't.
What we all find amazing is why, Icehouse, anyone would go through all this enormous effort to convince TN members on these Beale threads that DO NOT believe what you claim.
The above question doesn't give you the reply you want or crave, but reread it again, ask yourself, why do you continue ?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... My favorite from the code goes something like 'by the time you finish this you will know me as I now know you '.
Try putting meaning to that quote...
...or was it "By the time I get to Phoenix she'll be rising
She'll find the note I left hanging on the door..."
Could Jimmy Webb and Glen Campbell be descendants of those mentioned in Beale C1?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Asking for a description of an artifact/pointer referred to as 'dixie247' is merely a way to insure the correct person is the one being conversed with.
The symbolism on the dixie247 pointer has been understood, and followed along its path.
A simple description to something in the teams possession will suffice...
"Dixie247" is the twitter account name of Ian Dixon in England.
He has NO knowledge of the Beale treasure, the "Brotherhood", your alleged dig and discovery, your TEAM, or being claimed as an "artifact" symbolic pointer
- but he is a big British soccer fan. :thumbsup:
In the parlance of British soccer slang, Icehouse, you bend it, but NOT LIKE BECKHAM.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
...or was it "By the time I get to Phoenix she'll be rising
She'll find the note I left hanging on the door..."
Could Jimmy Webb and Glen Campbell be descendants of those mentioned in Beale C1?
Well, Glen DID play the Bag-Pipes...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... For the ones unbelieving, bashing, etc you must ask yourself the question, *since we have made it a requirement that each chapter will only be posted once someone actually provides proof they have worked through a part of the code, and we are now awaiting chapter 4, exactly who is working the code and how ? They are working it as it was made to be worked, using direction available to all on the website.
Simple as that...
What was that P T Barnum quote about one being born every minute?
What does one receive for playing your game, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread