The Quest to Break America's Most Mysterious Code

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did YOU call Ed...?

You mean Ed Easterling? Years ago, Ed Easterling and I talked on the telephone for hours at a time. I sent him research and information to help write his book. He did a fine job on the book. He sent me an auto track of the book which I still have.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is a real good read, whether you believe the Beale Treasure is Real or whether it is Hoax.

The Quest to Break America?s Most Mysterious Code?And Find $60 Million in Buried Treasure | Mental Floss

Franklin, that was a fantastic link that really covers the Beale tale from several sides. BRAVO!:thumbsup:
Should be required reading for anyone who is interested in the Beale Papers, AND ESPECIALLY those that claim they solved the Beale ciphers and knows the treasure vault location.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A good read indeed.

Hey ,can some one float a fellow American a (large) loan?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Humphrey Bogart, "Hey mack can you spare a dollar to help a poor American down on his luck."

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, that was a fantastic link that really covers the Beale tale from several sides. BRAVO!:thumbsup:
Should be required reading for anyone who is interested in the Beale Papers, AND ESPECIALLY those that claim they solved the Beale ciphers and knows the treasure vault location.

The writer, Lucas Reilly researched that story really well. It is good to see people that can write like that these days. A very good writer is hard to find.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
That Was A Great Read franklin! Thanks For Posting It!

Kace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions