BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION?/ TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Annnnd ,you are enlightening him to the facts by ...What method again? Telling him to listen?
You are entitled to claim the treasure he claims you lack ,but now it has a particular sound he can hear? ...
What I hear from Icehouse is a Zen mantra:

"It matters not what we find, only that we continue to seek
expecting TN readers make that faith leap
with our clever posts of brag and rave
when the BM TEAM needs is a Burma Shave"

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Why is Elonka Dunin, Krypto Expert and Game Developer on your sites when she's publicly said its false?...
I wonder why Nick Pelling, another expert like Elonka, is not on their site, given that 81618/Legrand, Jean Laf, Justintime and other familiar names have posted comments on his CYBER MYSTERIES site?
Reckon they didn't like his replies to their various claims.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree...He is very dismissive of their claims. But, then again everyone else that disagrees isn't on there IF they know they've been added to the site for credibility and publicity.

Looks Like A Slippery Slope...

Kace

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ice...Thanks For Answering That...

Clear this up please... Are you saying you're not involved AT ALL with Crypto,Cryptology,Cryptography or any other name he goes by?

Or

Your not involved with Jean Laf, JLP, John Piper, Rev or Any other names he goes by?

Or

You're Not Involved With Master Poe, Captain Jack Sparrow, Eldo, Eldorado or Any Other Name he goes by?

Or

Any Name or Reference to the Simpson Papers which might sound repetitive but you see where I'm going I'm sure.

Or

The Only Webpage, Blog, Forum etc you are involved with is thebealemysteryteam?

No Involvement By You In Any Other Beale Cipher, Beale Papers, Beale Codes, Beale Treasure or Beale Anything Sites? Is that right?

Thank You...
Kace

Is this a intergalactic interrogation?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Respect is earned.
Posting non supported claims of "solves" and/or "discovery" does not garner respect.
Neither directing TN members to another site to "play the game" as Icehouse has posted many times.
Sorry.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this a intergalactic interrogation?

Are you Icehouse?

I'm talking to him...Not You et al.

I've never treated him poorly either..

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry these people here are treating you so poorly! Respect is not found on this site much!

You will never get respect anywhere Poe until you stop with ALL Of Your Charades.

Earn the respect and you'll be treated with respect. You disrespect everyone you can...How's that workin' out for you?

Kace

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will never get respect anywhere Poe until you stop with ALL Of Your Charades.

Earn the respect and you'll be treated with respect. You disrespect everyone you can...How's that workin' out for you?

Kace

Can you expound upon this please?

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder why Nick Pelling, another expert like Elonka, is not on their site, given that 81618/Legrand, Jean Laf, Justintime and other familiar names have posted comments on his CYBER MYSTERIES site?
Reckon they didn't like his replies to their various claims.

I like Elonka, not much of a decryption expert. I thought she was just a game coder! Does she have a book?

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
F.y.I. An important update has been added to chapter 3 on thebealemystery for the interested, and even for the uninterested.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION?/ TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBS...

This is a clever and interesting approach to a solve. However I wonder about the difficulty or probability the Beale Cipher authors were able to do this "in reverse" to engineer the elegant numbers (means, Fibonacci sequences) from the cipher text. Were all the men of the Perilous Expedition cryptologists and expected to understand how to produce the solution as shown so far ?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
F.y.I. An important update has been added to chapter 3 on thebealemystery for the interested, and even for the uninterested.

F.Y.I. There is no way if something happened to the party would Robert Morriss have ever figured out where the treasure was buried by your method of decipherment? I can not see Robert Morriss moving 15 million metric tons of rocks searching for markers to lead him to the treasure vault? To come up with a solution such as you have is almost beyond _______________ Well I can not say what it is beyond but it is way beyond probability?

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
F.Y.I. There is no way if something happened to the party would Robert Morriss have ever figured out where the treasure was buried by your method of decipherment? I can not see Robert Morriss moving 15 million metric tons of rocks searching for markers to lead him to the treasure vault? To come up with a solution such as you have is almost beyond _______________ Well I can not say what it is beyond but it is way beyond probability?

Fyi, there was no party of 30, although there was a party where a few close associates celebrated with a bottle of wine, and even a few proper colored balloons. The correct robert morris never once lifted a finger nor a spoonful of dirt in relation to the story nor the treasure, and in fact, most probably never even knew about it. Neither did the innkeeper from the fiction story. He might have known, and if he did, im certain he never lifted a finger in respect to trying to locate or recover even a small portion of it. Had he, im certain one of you slueths would have found the obituary telling where he was violently killed for the transgression. The solution isnt as hard to find as it may seem.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you already have the solution dig up the treasure. Why are you posting all of this and not just dig. You have already moved 15 million metric tons of rock and dirt, why can you not get the heavy equipment you claim you have, in there and dig up what your solution says you have found. You have nothing that is why you are trying to get posters to your beale mystery site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread