The Hart's Person to Person Visit With J.B. Ward Confirmation The Beale Papers True

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do realize that you're an active and frequent supporter that the tale isn't true.....:laughing7: Every time you change a detail in the tale you're establishing that, "the tale isn't true." There's no getting around this, it is fact. So jointly, you fellas have determined that a great deal of the tale isn't true. Again, this is fact, and in your own words. :laughing7:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
You do realize that you're an active and frequent supporter that the tale isn't true.....:laughing7: Every time you change a detail in the tale you're establishing that, "the tale isn't true." There's no getting around this, it is fact. So jointly, you fellas have determined that a great deal of the tale isn't true. Again, this is fact, and in your own words. :laughing7:

where do you find the energy.

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No proof is needed of a fictional story, it verifies itself when no proof can be found to verify the story.

A fictional novel will say it is fiction! Beale Papers do no say it is fiction! Just because you guys are having a problem with finding information supporting the documents you are researching, does not make a fictional document out of it. You just need to read a few books on how to do research for beginners.

Last edited:

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The information from Morriss statement would have a time stamp of 1822 other than opening the box. All conclusive information about the box and it's content are documented in what the author calls a "history of event's". I have put up with your obsessed behavior of arguing everything someone post in information about the pamphlet for far too long. You guys tendency to abuse others on these threads is sic and perverted!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I fictional novel will say it is fiction! Beale Papers do no say it is fiction! Just because you guys are having a problem with finding information supporting the documents you are researching, does not make a fictional document out of it. You just need to read a few books on how to do research for beginners.

Once you get past the research for beginners come back and have a constructive conversation?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The information from Morriss statement would have a time stamp of 1822 other than opening the box. All conclusive information about the box and it's content are documented in what the author calls a "history of event's". I have put up with your obsessed behavior of arguing everything someone post in information about the pamphlet for far too long. You guys tendency to abuse others on these threads is sic and perverted!

Five, look, we have all been where you're presently at, this is why we understand that "thousands" (if not many more) of fictional dime novels, articles, etc., have been written without any declaration that they are fiction. You merely need research this fact. Again "author's employ all manner of devices when writing their tales." This is why, to date, in all of your combined efforts and within all of the efforts of others that no single shred of supporting fact regarding the narration's TJB, the party, the grand adventure, the alleged letters, etc., has ever been found. This is why those "optional truths" you pointed out must be manufactured in order to host a claim of solution and solve, as false as they most certainly have to be in the absence of actual facts.

Now you can mad at folks for continuing to turn off the lights but when you continue to try to step into that same light in complete denial of the truth and bearing false witness "then these experienced and educated folks are going to keep turning off the lights." And so alone in the dark you will stand. That's your choice, my young and inexperienced friend. "Bring facts and truth and they will listen." :thumbsup:

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I fictional novel will say it is fiction! Beale Papers do no say it is fiction! Just because you guys are having a problem with finding information supporting the documents you are researching, does not make a fictional document out of it. You just need to read a few books on how to do research for beginners.

Are you declaring yourself fictional novel? Egads...
What does fiction or nonfiction have to do with researching Beale papers?
Are you looking for them in a school library and wanting to know where they are categorized in an index? Or section?

[Beale papers do no say it is fiction!]
Wow. That really clears everything up about there being a dire lack of proof........

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you looking for them in a school library and wanting to know where they are categorized in an index? Or section?

Wow. That really clears everything up about there being a dire lack of proof........

I have "several" books in my collection that are filled with nothing but treasure tales, all of these books being "authentic" works of the various authors, all of the tales being narrated in "second hand" voice, these tales being filled with all manner of various details. NOWHERE is it declared if these books and their stories are present as fiction or true narratives, yet it goes without saying that the vast majority of these accumulated tales are purely fictional in nature, many pf these tales being passed down from one generation to the next and dating back several hundred years. There's even the repeated tale in these books about a certain French party....:laughing7:....(and "Ho" is even used in one of them.) :laughing7:

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have "several" books in my collection that are filled with nothing but treasure tales, all of these books being "authentic" works of the various authors, all of the tales being narrated in "second hand" voice, these tales being filled with all manner of various details. NOWHERE is it declared if these books and their stories are present as fiction or true narratives, yet it goes without saying that the vast majority of these accumulated tales are purely fictional in nature, many pf these tales being passed down from one generation to the next and dating back several hundred years. There's even the repeated tale in these books about a certain French party....:laughing7:....(and "Ho" is even used in one of them.) :laughing7:

Like Forrest Finn treasure! You seem to have a lot of time in on that one, but you know it just a dime store novel, right?

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I just may be a fictional novel! Let's look at how you guys make your decision of fictional novel, shall we!

There is no proof of any outside collaboration that I am really here, right?

Possible that I could just be a computer spitting out information and not a real person, according to your lack of outside verification of me being a human, right?

I'm an enigma of dire lack of proof?

Lol, lol, lol, lol!
OFLMAO

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I just may be a fictional novel! Let's look at how you guys make your decision of fictional novel, shall we!

There is no proof of any outside collaboration that I am really here, right?

Possible that I could just be a computer spitting out information and not a real person, according to your lack of outside verification of me being a human, right?

I'm an enigma of dire lack of proof?

Lol, lol, lol, lol!
OFLMAO

The proof of outside collaboration is in your avatar. And you are here.

Fictional is unsubstantiated. That's all.
Easy to disprove being fictional by presenting peer supported documentation providing fact. "Peers" not being pro or con argument of a case , but those qualified to confirm data.
Qualified not meaning self declared authorities on a website selling books/ seeking funds , but rather those who present facts to be confirmed by review/ fact checks from sources beyond those presenting them for review..

Have you any fact to be reviewed? Who is reviewing it,or would review it?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like Forrest Finn treasure! You seem to have a lot of time in on that one, but you know it just a dime store novel, right?

Well geeez, let's compare, shall we....:laughing7: We know that Forrest Fenn is real, that he really exist. We know we can actually converse with him and gain first hand information. We know that we have actual evidences of the "iron box and treasure" or I mean, "chest and treasure." We know we have "actual letters"....or I mean, "poem". And so on and so on. You see, all of these elements and devices are real, they actually exist, and just to add, we even know exactly who the author is...:laughing7:

All you've managed by allowing your frustration to make this comparison is to further point out that you lack any understanding whatsoever regarding the stark differences between the two and what is fact and what is fiction. :laughing7: Like I said before, "Just keep posting as you are." :thumbsup:
(Just don't keep blaming others because you continue to do so.)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well geeez, let's compare, shall we....:laughing7: We know that Forrest Fenn is real, that he really exist. We know we can actually converse with him and gain first hand information. We know that we have actual evidences of the "iron box and treasure" or I mean, "chest and treasure." We know we have "actual letters"....or I mean, "poem". And so on and so on. You see, all of these elements and devices are real, they actually exist, and just to add, we even know exactly who the author is...:laughing7:

All you've managed by allowing your frustration to make this comparison is to further point out that you lack any understanding whatsoever regarding the stark differences between the two and what is fact and what is fiction. :laughing7: Like I said before, "Just keep posting as you are." :thumbsup:
INDEED!

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ok, let's look at each of them one at a time, shall we?

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Or, is the author just hoodwinking you into believing his fictional story,
just to gain Fame?

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Easy to disprove being fictional by presenting peer supported documentation providing fact. "Peers" not being pro or con argument of a case , but those qualified to confirm data.
Qualified not meaning self declared authorities on a website selling books/ seeking funds , but rather those who present facts to be confirmed by review/ fact checks from sources beyond those presenting them for review..

An Avatar? Really! You seem dumfounded!

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The whole world looks at the Pamphlet as true! You don't find it in the fictional area of a library or book store. Just because the WIKI has two failure's as the main source for information, doesn't mean you should be one of them. James Gillogly and Joe Nickell are just the failure's of the past! Don't be like them!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The whole world looks at the Pamphlet as true! You don't find it in the fictional area of a library or book store. Just because the WIKI has two failure's as the main source for information, doesn't mean you should be one of them. James Gillogly and Joe Nickell are just the failure's of the past! Don't be like them!

That's a familiar argument. (The Pamphlet is true).
It is tangible ,therefore it exists ,therefore it is true. Yes. It is tangible. Yes it exists ,therefore it is what it is. Depending who you tell it leads to a real treasure ,it may be perceived as a truth ,or simply a pamphlet claiming a treasure exists.
But by the same token ,if compared to a treasure map (non Beale related) ...what makes it "real"?
It can be accepted as real because it exists. Of course.
How that makes it a real treasure map can be debated many ways. But it producing the/a treasure removes a good portion of argument about it's /it's authors credibility too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread