Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: A Question For True Believers

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6108 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    No but the maps to all of their locations except the three in Danville, Virginia are on US Government land, three feet deep. All three of the treasures and a fourth depository with the contents not listed are all in three different cemeteries with their locations known. We should take this some where else, I do not want to get off the thread's topic.
    Kace and L.C. BAKER like this.

Jun 2007
    13289 times
    Will create a new "thread" for you, then. Let me think on it...

Jun 2007
    13289 times
    ONLY place that I can "find" is the EVERYTHING ELSE "Forum"... gotta be carefully worded, tho.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Oct 22, 2018 at 06:53 PM.

Jun 2007
    13289 times
    MAYBE in "Treasures by LOCATIONS" Forum... dunno.

us

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6108 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    MAYBE in "Treasures by LOCATIONS" Forum... dunno.
    Either that or KGC or Confederate Gold.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8596 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    If the NSA is really interested in treasure as you say, why do they not contact me. I have tried to give the US Government hundreds of tons of gold in 58 different depositories, yet they are SILENT. The same goes for the FBI. I have contacted them all SS, US Federal Marshall's, US Senators, US Congressmen and Congresswomen, The President, the Vice President and the First Lady, along with every branch of the US Government. I have even talked with White House Security and every Network that has reality shows. Naw nobody is interested in TREASURE and I mean NOBODY.
    Many of these interest have incredible resources so I'm sure if they felt there was any actual fact involved they's be interested. The fact that they're not should pretty much dismiss those various theories.
    franklin likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us

Jun 2012
    6108 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Many of these interest have incredible resources so I'm sure if they felt there was any actual fact involved they's be interested. The fact that they're not should pretty much dismiss those various theories.
    Sorry but I can verify my facts in three feet of ground. I have even the families affadavits on for a disinterment but still they won't budge. Who cares anyway. As soon as Humpty Dumpty dumps this country I can start my own.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    13289 times
    Sorry but I can verify my facts in three feet of ground. I have even the families affadavits on for a disinterment but still they won't budge. Who cares anyway. As soon as Humpty Dumpty dumps this country I can start my own.
    An ISLAND would be GREAT!

us

Jun 2012
    6108 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    I have got to ask you, bigscoop one question. Do you think any sane individual would contact all of these people if they weren't sure there was treasure? I mean even the President and Vice President, not the ones we got now but the Last President of the United States of America.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    13289 times
    Either that or KGC or Confederate Gold.
    YEAH!
    franklin likes this.

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8596 times
    I have got to ask you, bigscoop one question. Do you think any sane individual would contact all of these people if they weren't sure there was treasure? I mean even the President and Vice President, not the ones we got now but the Last President of the United States of America.
    I think folks can make themselves believe in most anything, even when the actual/credible facts and sources just aren't there.
    TxDigger2 likes this.

us

Jun 2012
    6108 times
    I will not argue with you but I do have the absolute proof of 58 treasures in 58 depositories. Ten are under the name of President Jefferson Davis, three are under General John Breckenridge. I know where Breckenridge's three depositories are and their contents. One depository has 889 large gold bricks and 8 each thirty gallon pots of gold coins over $5 Million face value. The other two are like size. But no need laying any of the facts on you as you will always be a skeptic. This is not wishful thinking or guessing, I actually have the documentation to verify all these treasures.
    Rebel - KGC and DeepseekerADS like this.

us

Jun 2010
    8596 times
    Probably best we stick with the Beale.

us

Jun 2012
    6108 times
    Yes we should because you would loose out big time trying to disprove what I know are FACTS.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    13289 times
    Yes we should because you would loose out big time trying to disprove what I know are FACTS.
    franklin likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links