Code Number Two Deciphering And Linguistic Word Studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
n the early 1800s more traders arrived from the east to sell their goods in Santa Fe, among them Jean Baptiste La Lande from Illinois and a Kentuckian, James Purcell. La Lande successfully sold his goods and settled in Santa Fe, but Purcell was arrested and incarcerated until 1824. In 1806 the United States government sent Zebulon Pike on an exploring and military spying expedition to Colorado. He and his men traveled part of the Santa Fe Trail, first following the Republican River in Kansas, then the Arkansas into Colorado where they were taken into custody by Spanish troops and marched to Santa Fe. In 1810 he published an account of his journey, giving the first published report of a possible route to Santa Fe. In 1807 a French trader from St. Louis, Jacques Clamorgan, successfully sold his goods in Santa Fe and Chihuahua. Later American traders were not so lucky; in 1812 at least 12 of them, led by Robert McKnight and James Baird, reached Taos, were arrested and taken to Santa Fe where their goods were confiscated and sold at auction. They were later taken to Chihuahua, jailed for conspiracy and not released until 1821. Two other French traders from St. Louis, Auguste Chouteau and Jules de Mun, had their goods confiscated and sold in 1817.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n the early 1800s more traders arrived from the east to sell their goods in Santa Fe, among them Jean Baptiste La Lande from Illinois and a Kentuckian, James Purcell. La Lande successfully sold his goods and settled in Santa Fe, but Purcell was arrested and incarcerated until 1824. In 1806 the United States government sent Zebulon Pike on an exploring and military spying expedition to Colorado. He and his men traveled part of the Santa Fe Trail, first following the Republican River in Kansas, then the Arkansas into Colorado where they were taken into custody by Spanish troops and marched to Santa Fe. In 1810 he published an account of his journey, giving the first published report of a possible route to Santa Fe. In 1807 a French trader from St. Louis, Jacques Clamorgan, successfully sold his goods in Santa Fe and Chihuahua. Later American traders were not so lucky; in 1812 at least 12 of them, led by Robert McKnight and James Baird, reached Taos, were arrested and taken to Santa Fe where their goods were confiscated and sold at auction. They were later taken to Chihuahua, jailed for conspiracy and not released until 1821. Two other French traders from St. Louis, Auguste Chouteau and Jules de Mun, had their goods confiscated and sold in 1817.

Is that just another story like the Green fiction?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Every word you have posted is the truth. I have that in the book CD, "The Lost Diary of Thomas J. Beall" Which I am not pushing or selling.

Have you read about the trapper that went to Sante Fe and sold his goods and was robbed near Kansas City where the park is located today.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every word you have posted is the truth. I have that in the book CD, "The Lost Diary of Thomas J. Beall" Which I am not pushing or selling.

Have you read about the trapper that went to Sante Fe and sold his goods and was robbed near Kansas City where the park is located today.

I don't have much time for fictional books!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have much time for fictional books!

My CD book is more non-fiction than the Job Print Pamphlet Beale Treasure Story you believe so much not to be fiction.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Which Park in KC?

Kace

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But plenty of time for fiction though.....

You opinion! The Beale Papers are not found in the Fictional sections of anything, but Franklin's are. There is a copy of his books online under several fake names!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You opinion! The Beale Papers are not found in the Fictional sections of anything, but Franklin's are. There is a copy of his books online under several fake names!

What? Did I write the Beale Papers were not real?
Who wrought wrot iron lids out of them?
Do /did wrought iron lids exist?
Did wrot exist? Fiction? Truth?
[Oxford Eng. Dic. says wrot is a noun, an alteration of the adjective wrought. The definition given is from the building trade, where it is said to mean timber with one or more surfaces planed smooth; wrought or dressed timber.]

Seen an iron plane about anywhere in the wrot deciphering?

Who authored the papers? And what are such works classified as?

https://www.quora.com/How-do-librar...tion-or-in-the-literature-part-of-non-fiction

[It should be noted that in this classification system there is no non-fiction section, or rather, everything except fiction is nonfiction. Texts are classified by their subject matter, but fictional books would be classified as literary works as described above. This only becomes a problem with works exposed as fraudulent, such as A Million Little Pieces by James Frey, which was published as an autobiographical memoir of addiction and recovery but was later revealed to be made up. In my university’s library at least, the book is still classified by subject as non-fiction, but it really should be in the literature section as an imaginative work.]

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lay off the name calling and false lies. You need to back up your claims using several fake names. My name is on everything and there is nothing fake about it. Please do not slander my name again.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

They call them pen names, but most have other people how actually do the writing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread