Who Was The Big Fat Liar?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
What if there was no lie, just misunderstanding...everything the second cypher is true so you need the key to break the rest...

johnnyrev

Greenie
May 30, 2023
What if there was no lie, just misunderstanding...everything the second cypher is true so you need the key to break the rest...
There are some parts of the story that you can see a secret was kept. In decoding the 3 pages of the ciphers things begin to make sense, But over all the pamphlet was just used to try to smoke out the people with the key. The problem is the keys were in the letter destroyed in the 1826 flood at ST Louis held by the Beale Lawyers. After working since 2009 I cracked the ciphers in 2014. The decrypted cipher has step-by-step instructions on how to recover what was hidden.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After working since 2009 I cracked the ciphers in 2014. The decrypted cipher has step-by-step instructions on how to recover what was hidden.
So then you found it, right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread