New Beale News

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a speculative summary from an expert? I would not place any credence in such an assumption that is not based on facts. I could easily say 9,999 and be just as correct. How many has accurately solved these cypher codes and never reported them to anyone other themselves. I would bet your Beale Authority does not have all 10,957 documented names and addresses of newspapers to confirm. Only a guess.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meanwhile, sitting around the pot-bellied stove at the Country Store...

I love doing that at the Old Country Stores in Montvale and up near Buford's Gap. You can learn a lot by getting a conversation started and then sit back and listen.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I recently spoke to yet another Beale authority who told me that at his last count the Beale mystery has been accurately solved 10'957 times since 1885.....lol :hello2:
Which brings forth the question:
How many, if any of these accurately solved Beale ciphers contain the exact same solution message?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sounds like a speculative summary from an expert? I would not place any credence in such an assumption that is not based on facts. I could easily say 9,999 and be just as correct. How many has accurately solved these cypher codes and never reported them to anyone other themselves. I would bet your Beale Authority does not have all 10,957 documented names and addresses of newspapers to confirm. Only a guess.
"EXPERT"...?! ??? Ba Ha Ha!

T

Treasures2Find

I recently spoke to yet another Beale authority who told me that at his last count the Beale mystery has been accurately solved 10'957 times since 1885.....lol :hello2:

And you took his word for it, without asking for documented proof? :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions