The Beale Mystery UPDATE

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What message are you referring to ?..info within the beale "story" , along with proper use of the numbers associated with it, will point you to the cachers, the key, the reason, the cache, its origination, and its location. Hope this helps.

Good Morning Beautiful.jpg Ha Ha Ha Why do you keep fishing in a fishing hole where there are no fish.

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well as expected, here we go again straight into the toilet. ECS your question has been answered. I am not the webmaster of any website so cant comment on what a website did, does, or wants to do. The thing about yes or no answers. Imagine you are in court. You have been charged with robbery because you were in a store that was robbed. The DA, as usual, wants a yes or no answer. The gun used in the robbery was stolen from you years before. It dont make a dammm that you went to the store to get ice cream for your granddaughter. Your gun was there. Were you there ?? answer yes or no. GUILTY. Franklin i appreciate your stab at humor but really dont see it as amusing. Even though as posted on the previous thread you have in your posts come closest to being correct about something concerning the subject, you are here, like others, as before and on many others threads to do one thing. Im sure you all will succeed and have this thread closed as before. Your loss, at the expense of those here actually interested. The thing about chairs its easy to sit in them and make judgement. Thats why they in courtrooms, and even judges, who are schooled in their craft, make mistakes. I see here nor anywhere else me, or anyone associated with me making any kind of an effort to make a single cent off of anything. I am here offering, again, to provide information, freely, in regards to the proper workings of the Beale Code. I knew it a mistake before i again tried it, but was doing a favor for a friend of a friend. Dont fear, it will not happen again. I wouldnt want to interrupt anyones far out fantasies. You also mention someone elses treasure. I always thought it belonged to the one/ones that buried or hid it, or the one/ones that found it. Maybe i skipped over the chapter telling how those that dreamed it owned it. My bad.

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Knowing where this is going i will again leave it to you all to kill it and bury it, as usual, as you see fit. Have at it . Enjoy yourselves. Pat yourselves on the back. Be sure andd send smiley faces too. Reality will surely come to you shortly although im sure reality will be ignored and life in a dream will continue on til the end. I said i wouldnt become involved in the childish back and forth so prevalent here. I wont. Goodbye.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats what you get guys, You are not open to ideas...even facts...

Iceisnice is not dealing in facts. He only wants everyone to go to his blog site to get those enticed into believing his dream. (Sell ads and commercials for cash) While you enjoy his dream he is taking away your dream and your money. If they had anything worthwhile they would keep their mouths shut, recover the treasure if there is one. Does no one any good to tell you a fantasy and have you waste years to figure out what they want you to find, and then find out it was all a fantasy dream of someone else's that have visions of taking you to the cleaners.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
QUOTE FROM THE BEALE MYSTERY TEAM WEBSITE (That has since been removed)

Our website, which was up for a limited time, by design, raised much interest by many...
Some are still working the mystery. Some worked it to the end.
Of those that have, all have agreed the Beale has finally been broken..
No, we wont name them. We never will.
If they are named it will be because they themselves decide to inform you...
"To the descendants if the Brotherhood and Associates
Public records indicated some of you may be living today
If you are one of them, and have knowledge of the Beale vault master plan
The poem below includes clues you should easily recognize,
Which confirm our successful solution and vault location
You can contact them, but be willing to sign a NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
Please give a specific description of the DIXIE247 ARTIFACT.

"To the cleft where the Dixie247 lay
On solid stone, making the vault's concrete seal
And Dixie confirmed the 1.43 landmark is real
Time is nigh for the Beale Mystery reveal."

Time is nigh indeed- 'NUFF SAID!

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably quite depressing to be an armchair king. I answer question, yet, i am asked again and again. The curuous one even quoted my answer yet still asks, still badgering, and he wonders why i dont care to be drawn into his never ending bash job..have some cookies and milk it will all be okay. And to the ones insisting anyone involved with us is trying to sell anything, direct you to blogs, steal your dreams, make you believe anything, , or whatever else , please, by all means, post the web address to the site, blog, or sales pitch im sure many would like to see it although none more than me because i know there are none. We are selling nothing, want nothing, and were here for those with an interest but now gone as its not worth the trouble having to deal with those that overtake every thread that doesnt meet their criteria or agenda and non stop bashes it terminally until the end. My last post was the end but with all the false accusations i thought it proper to give the mouths a chance to prove their blabber.. heres your chance. Show us you know what you are talking about. Not. Not a chance.

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Final post. Rebkgc you question facts. Im going to list a few for you and anyone else interested. No you cant run out and verify it at the moment but had you or others here made an attempt at actually working the code as plainly and freely described you would already have verification as the codes tell or prove it all. Anyway, take note, and when we release (ALMOST) everything you will see i am totally correct.
1. No one named t.j.beale buried it
2. Its not in bedford
3. You can type less than 20 letters into your computer and you have the key
4. There is not 30 partners nor their info
5.it didnt come from anywhere near santa fe
6.its a lot more than 6 ft deep , not in iron pots, and any associated lining or covering
rocks would need be chipped out of cement and need be moved with a crane or other heavy type equipment
7.the code is just that, a code. Not 3. One that is worked many ways, each verifying the other

I could continue but i think thats enough to prove my facts. Keep your eyes open. The facts will shortly be revealed. It wont be for a price. Im sure as big as the beale is it will be on everyones television and radio. We are looking to add to the history of the country not get rich and disappear.
Ive said it before i believe, that to approach this thing like its been approached for forever is insanity. Everyone has studied tj beale. Some even made up their own histories of him to meet their thinking or dreams. Bedford and goose creek look like a bombing range yet no one not even mel fisher found a dammmm thing. Study the whole story and everyone and every place in it. It dont make a hill of beans it dont matter who was where or what they owned or who they slept with. We just looked at it differently, outside the box instead of in. From the codes one should realize the author(s) had a thing about numbers. Mathematics. Numerology. Certain sequences. Measurements. Coordinates. Bearings, etc. Mathematic geniuses (if thats even a word) deal in numbers. You might look into that fact its alot more important than who tjb's momma was or who's bible got his birthdate. That should keep you occupied so i will not be bothering you further.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably quite depressing to be an armchair king.
I answer question, yet, i am asked again and again.
The curuous one even quoted my answer yet still asks, still badgering, and he wonders why i dont care to be drawn into his never ending bash job...
Armchair king? What's up with that?
I posted a direct quote from your now defunct website with its obvious solicitation of "descendants of the Brotherhood and Associates" to contact the BEALE MYSTERY TEAM with their knowledge, but they must "be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement", which negates your statement of them being free to reveal themselves and discuss this solution and found vault.
Posting a direct quote from your BEALE MYSTERY TEAM in no way constitutes "bashing" unless there is something in that posted quote you find detrimental to the "teams" operation and or credibility.

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of respect we offered on the website a chance for certain people to contact us if they so desired, whether to stop us or keep certain info from being made public. We do not in any way need information ftom anyone regarding the code nor the location. We figured all that out the hard way. We played the game. You should try it. Anyway, i also contacted a number of them personally afterwards so its nothing to get out of shape over. There are many things one would sign a non disclosure over. The property owner doesnt want a bunch of nuts digging up his properties. And regardless, if they know and we know its all good. The solution, and the game, one would think it very possible those involved might want to actually discuss as its a masterpiece in its design, and a lot of work in its undertaking be it making it or breaking it. The king comment didnt concern you ecs. And some of your quotes i noticed are pieced together to say what you want instead of what was said. Govt officials do that alot at voting time. I wouldnt have bothered with this reply at all but i did, as this thread was only posted to update you, as i was asked to do. Ive done what was asked and already been at the end. Finis. End.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The king comment didnt concern you ecs.
And some of your quotes i noticed are pieced together to say what you want instead of what was said. Govt officials do that alot at voting time.
I wouldnt have bothered with this reply at all but i did, as this thread was only posted to update you, as i was asked to do...
*NOTE* The purpose of the edited quotes are utilized for the sole purpose of showing exactly what part of your post or that of any other poster, I am replying.
You should be bothered by these edits, after all, as you posted these statements.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
1. No one named t.j.beale buried it
2. Its not in bedford
3. You can type less than 20 letters into your computer and you have the key
4. There is not 30 partners nor their info
5.it didnt come from anywhere near santa fe
6.its a lot more than 6 ft deep , not in iron pots, and any associated lining or covering
rocks would need be chipped out of cement and need be moved with a crane or other heavy type equipment
7.the code is just that, a code. Not 3. One that is worked many ways, each verifying the other

I could continue but i think thats enough to prove my facts...
What that above list proves is that what you claim as "facts" have nothing to do with the content contained in the job print pamphlet copyrighted and published by James Beverly Ward.
'NUFF SAID!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What that above list proves is that what you claim as "facts" have nothing to do with the content contained in the job print pamphlet copyrighted and published by James Beverly Ward.
'NUFF SAID!
INDEED!

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uhm...this is more complex..I remembered I simply just write what is given then that's it..Maybe you are overthinking...anyway we will wait for your reveal.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
$5,000,000 Beale Mystery Solved volume 10 issue 5 August -December 1970 by William Koch on page 178 of the National Prospectors Gazette Exanimo Exposes volume 3. Three little words "and numbered them," shows Ward wrote code number 2 and not Beale. It's all there for anyone to read.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread