The Beale Mystery UPDATE

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted previously as icehouse but have forgotten passwords and changed email addresses so was unable to sign in, therefore i just made a new account..While we have not kept up with this forum's Beale threads at all since our thread was highjacked by the usual suspects until our thread on the subject was locked, we thought we would update the few here that are actually interested, as one member has asked us to do. There will be no arguing nor back and forth bs. I, before, tried to pass along limited but very important info to those actually interested, and will do the same now.

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our website, which was up for a limited time, by design, raised much interest by many. Interested, curious, skeptics, and a few possibly connected. Thousands of hits from nearly every country. Those with a real interest contacted us via the provided contact information. Some of those spent many hours conversing with us, and also working the codes in the manner we did as instructed. In no case, of those with an actual interest (without an agenda) did anyone have anything detrimental to say about our work, methods, or outcome. Some are still working the mystery. Some worked it to the end. Of those that have, all have agreed the Beale has finally been broken. Among those we can count a couple very well known skeptics of the codes. No, we wont name them. We never will. If they are named it will be because they themselves decide to inform you. We don't really care if you believe or not. If you take the time to work the codes as instructed you will believe. You will know. No matter how much of a skeptic you are. That alone is the point i am making here. We have proven our work to people which we, under most circumstances, shouldn't have been able to do.

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, for the update. While we have encountered many obstacles in the past few years, since we located the vault and its entrances, we are still actively working the project. There have been many delays, and as of now we are still dealing with one obstacle with which we have no control at all over but one which, at some point, most hopefully within the next few months, we will overcome. Yes the Beale is real. Yes the codes are positively workable. Yes there is a vault. If you are in Bedford good luck. If you are researching TJB, peaks, bars, inns, creeks, iron pots, expeditions, or any of the usual long ago researched to death subjects, if you are one to bend the story to meet your mind, or try to make the numbers into anything other than what they actually are and mean, then good luck on your journey, have fun on your hunt. I am not here to bust anyones bubble. I am here to let those who want to know, and those that can accept it, that the codes are broken. The vault has been located. And there will be much more info released in the near future that will open everyones eyes, believers and non- believers alike. Stay tuned..

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those here and elsewhere who have seriously looked at our work with an objective eye, for those believers and skeptics alike, who have asked serious questions, looked into our work, understood how we came to our conclusions, not bashed, berated, nor told us how much you know or how little we do, we appreciate it with the utmost sincerity.

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any wanting to argue the fact that tjb wrote about an 1822 expedition, 6 ft under the surface , rock linings, 30 peoples information, goose creek, a key left anywhere, histories of those named, tjb, or anything else except for numbers, coordinates, and directions as being anywhere near important in reference to breaking the codes, go directly to wikipedia and look up " short story". Thats what it is. With important nondescript info added. There is positively a key. Anyone can access it. The only place you will ever find out what it is is from within the codes themselves. No iron pots but a bunch of wooden kegs and boxes. Gold is quite heavy enough without storing it in iron. More like 20 feet under the surface of the moveable ground and 6 feet under the unmoveable surface of the earth, so, around 26 feet deep. Rock lined well sort of but being completely covered in concrete/cement you would never know it. 30 is a number. Same as 1822. To break the codes one can not in any way approach them in the same fashion of all those past and present, who have only been looking inside the box.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can give a portion of the message?Maybe revise the words but the thought is still there...

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome, is it own his personal property, if that knowledge can be divulged! It would be awesome to see it!

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jhonnz41 i do not understand your question. Please clarify and i will do my best to give you an answer.. And yes william it is on private property. The codes, while they take you to an exact property, and walk you through a series of steps, at each a point where a marker/pointer was located which points you another step. If you fail to find a single one of the pointers/ markers your search is done. You are through, as there is no way to proceed except by luck.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want to compare our work...Does the message tells to look for a specific person?

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the arguements concerning dowsing and dowsing results so no need inform me of your thoughts on idiocy. The codes lead you to a point, that one would take as the end as the codes by design lead you to believe this. At this point there was only a buried marker. Knowing well that the cachers had at many points used lots of magnetic mineral to successfully mark the site dowsing rods were used to see if we could proceed any further. What was found was amazing, and allowed us to proceed past the fake "end" within the codes. A design, very well known, to the point of books and tv shows being long ago produced concerning it. Laid out perfectly, over 200 ft in length, marked in measured distances, and marked totally and solely using this magnetic mineral . The only ways on earth to locate it, walk its lines, measure it, plot it, and truly understand its signifigance and meaning are with a verticle compass or dowsing rods. There is a very real and understandable reason for this.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What message are you referring to ?..info within the beale "story" , along with proper use of the numbers associated with it, will point you to the cachers, the key, the reason, the cache, its origination, and its location. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS if not mistaken i addressed this subject on a post in the earlier threads under the moniker "icehouse". I am not here to inflate nor deflate anyones ego, make anyone believe anything at all, nor engage in useless and unimportant banter regarding legrand, you, nor anyone else. If you have an interest in the workings of the codes i will gladly entertain, but otherwise i am totally uninterested and refuse to become involved. The single reason i have even bothered to again try posting on this subject here on this forum is due to being contacted by someone who was contacted by a member here and being asked to post an update for another member. That other member is you, and is the reason i messaged you and informed you of the update. I will as time allows answer questions of which i am able, as long as its all clean and on subject. Personal bashing i will leave to the many here who seem to thrive upon it.. Thank you

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iceisnice. Interesting endeavor. I will be interested in hearing the story of how you solved the mystery more than the reveal of what is buried. One question only, and if you can't answer now, I'll wait for the reveal. Where did the treasure come from? In particular, which part of the country was it transported from?

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirt1955. The answers you would like can be garnered from the codes themselves. I personally did not break the codes. I had a hand in it yes,, but the bulk of the number work was accomplished by my partner. My contributions mostly being verifying the info/path as being correct via onsite investigations, as without this one would only know he was on a false path well after he became completely disgusted with the complete project, again, by design. I will add that when starting to understand the method to the seeming madness of the code work, you will, by design, be pointed down a number of false trails within the codes. A prime example is the Poe trail. If you dont falter, and give up in disgust, you will be given the information that reveals the key. Anyone, anywhere, has full access to it. From point A, where the treasure was transported from to point B, the area it now resides, is less than 250 miles. I say the area it now resides in due to the fact that once in this area it was temporarily hidden at a number of very nearby sites until finally interred at its current location. I could narrow it down, and tell exactly where it originally came from before being at point A, but that would take away the excitement to be had when those actually properly working the code find the information for themselves. I will say this; it wasnt anywhere near santa fe. To the cachers and the authors of the code, it was a game. To tell exactly how to locate the treasure but at the same time do all they could to make sure it was never found. They went even further, so that if it was found that a person could stand right there, see it plain as day, know exactly where the door was because they lead you right to it, yet, make it nearly impossible to access it. They did this on purpose. They had a reason. In breaking the codes you slowly understand their mindset. It started as one thing. It ended as another. And they planned well to win the game.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The single reason i have even bothered to again try posting on this subject here on this forum is due to being contacted by someone who was contacted by a member here and being asked to post an update for another member. That other member is you, and is the reason i messaged you and informed you of the update...
All I requested was a yes or no answer, Iceisnice, that's all.

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wm the Conqueror, as i said, the beale story is exactly that, a story. A fiction. With clues and numbers. T.J.Beale. t.j. somewhere along the line this became Thomas Jefferson. Might have been Timothy Jay, although Thomas Jefferson in my thinking came from one of the cachers at a later time as it is of some importance. There is a history there in that name. Interesting history. Important too. Same as with the name Beale. Once you realize the source of it all you understand the use of the name. Was there a tjb in america between 1822 and 1900 ? Probably. Did a tjb go west and bring riches to virginia to bury them and make up this big story ? Not a chance. Its a story. With clues and numbers that lead you to a large treasure vault buried very deep.

OP
OP
I

Iceisnice

May 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As stated ECS, i addressed this issue in the earlier thread that was locked by the moderators. I am quite sure you saw it.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You stated on that TN thread that he was removed from the Beale Mystery Team for soliciting money on TN PM's, which seriously affected your Beale team's credibility.
Briefly his 81618 description was removed from the team listed on the website, but later, was once again added to the list of names before that website was removed.
So the question really was never absolutely resolved with a definite yes or no.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread