GOLD AND SILVER!!!

Happy Harry

Feb 15, 2008
San Mateo County California
Detector(s) used
ACE250,Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
California Dreaming!! That is what its all about. This is the stuff dreams are made of. It's our high season for hunting here in the Golden State. The ground is wet but not mush the weather is cool but not inclement.
I moved to this state long ago dreaming of gold. You have showen that it is still possible to fulfill that dream.
Thank you and congratulations
HHHH

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super Finds and Story. :headbang: I can't wait to find my first gold coin. I will probably have a heart attack :o, so I hope my buddy is with me.

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Ya gota love those colors. Congrats on the banner. Great find.
Randy

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Those are finds of a lifetime for sure. Holy Crappola!!!! Banner Finds all the way. Major Congrats to you. Go for the big bucks with those babies! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: jgas

sonny61

Sep 9, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Prizm 4, Surfmaster ll
You will never be able to top those finds so just go and retire and tell me where the location is and I will guard it (hehehe)

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!!!WOW!!!Thanks to all!The elation of this find just keeps getting better,with all of your kind words.I really contemplated not posting this for various reasons.....paranoia,bragging,etc, but they are locked up in the safe deposit box,the site is in the middle of several thousand acres of private land and I will never top these and they deserve to be seen and appreciated.I dont post the majority of my finds for many of the reasons previously stated but when I do it sure makes it nice to have such kind reception!!2009 has been probably the most phenomenal month for us ever,whatever I did or how I am doing it I sure hope it continues!!!Yes we will be back....rest assured,we had not even made it to where we were going,and needless to say we spent the rest of the time right there! :wink:

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
773903897_7f6e3767f0_o.gif
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It wouldn't do me a bit of good to find such as that. The coroner would be hauling me off, lol....

DANG, a find of a bunch of life times. Congrats for sure!!!

DANGLANGLEY

cooltone23

Oct 24, 2007
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
In the name of all that is gold and silver.... Great find. Some go all their lives without digging what you guys dug up in that one moment. WTG :thumbsup:

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o Amazingly incredible finds and a great story to go with it. Well done!! :icon_king:

Congrats on the Banner, too!
HH

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kuger , Man you are living the dream amigo ! Thats the nicest group of serious American coins

that I have seen posted here . The gold on its own is spectacular , but with those large juicy,

seated halves along for the ride - OH YEAH BABY !!! Thanks for the thrills - Argentium.

S

Scots Gaelic

AWESOME !!!!!!

Hmmm wonder if the ranch is near me.................... - Hope you find lots more - gl!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread