50 or so nickel signals....then...

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
WOW!!! I am really happy for you finding this dream find.
Welcome to the Gold Coin club my friend.
That is one sweet and shiney treasure, what a feeling huh!!

Golden smiles!
BDoo

Abbey

Aug 15, 2006
Eastern Shore, MD
Detector(s) used
Discovery200
Is THAT what I heard-- over here on the Eastern Shore, MD... I was wondering ;). Now I'm just dazed. Dazzled, dazed and amazed. Man, you hit the jackpot! WTG! Keep dancin'-- I'm sure that feeling won't go away for a while. HH!! ;D

mountainplayer

Oct 10, 2006
Way Northern California
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 & Minelab EX2
Digginman,

I am (almost) speechless. What a fantastic find!! You have accomplished what most detectorists (me too!!) consider the holy grail.

I can't tell you how happy I am that you got a nickle hit on that coin. I dig everything except for iron, and get pretty excited about nickle hits, because my best jewelry finds have sounded off in this range. I remember a post a couple three weeks back where one of our members found a gold coin that rang iron. I walked around muttering about the unfairness of friggin' gold coins ringing iron to myself for a day or two after.

I'll look out for your future posts. Can't wait to see what else you dig up, sounds like you've got an awesome site!

MP

Rich in Central PA

May 28, 2003
Shamokin Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW :o :o :o :o I'm really happy for ya DM. Its a great feeling. Welcome to the "gold coin" club and don't forget to enter that in Western & Eastern Treasures magazine "Best Finds for 2007">>>A shoo-in for sure. You earned it WTG...........Rich

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Thanks, All. You folks are great.

I'm sore today. My legs are aching...... :D. Yesterday was alot of fun. I love sharing my finds no matter how little.

Again thanks, you people ROCK!!!!!

DM

littleton

Feb 25, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5
If I dug that up I'd have to stop and change my drawers! Congrats!!!! :o

Bertman

Apr 13, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Minelab E-Trac
Totaly awsome Digginman... :P :P :P
Can you hear me yellin for you... I'm in Tulsa Oklahoma... :o :o

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digginman, I apologize, somehow I missed your post. You make us ACE 250 hunter's PROUD!!!. What a GREAT find. Congrats.

HH, Ringfinder

P.S. I found 15 nickels the other day and finally found a Buffalo. I thought that was good, boy was I wrong. Again Congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread