Bart can be trusted to deliver good service.....

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought my 3rd or 4th detector from Bart. It arrived fast and was packaged well. I emailed him about a coil that I had also ordered. He emailed me back within 20 minutes answering my question to satisfaction. If you are looking for a good dealer to buy from, you can trust ordering from him. I don't hesitate.

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Last time I ordered from Bart, I was emailed my tracking info before hanging up the phone. I wish I needed another detector haha!

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart is awesome. He should teach a class on how businesses should operate.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have heard nothing but positive things about Bart and Big Boy's Hobbies. I have never dealt with him personally, but I believe my next purchase and order will be headed his way. Thanks for the heads up.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just bought my 3rd or 4th detector from Bart. It arrived fast and was packaged well. I emailed him about a coil that I had also ordered. He emailed me back within 20 minutes answering my question to satisfaction. If you are looking for a good dealer to buy from, you can trust ordering from him. I don't hesitate.
Thanks for letting us know we got back to you quick! We strive for that!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread