Bounty Hunter camo-ls or camo dx

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
Spyder,

The BH LS and DX are two different detectors. One is for prospecting the other is for coinshooting. Go to the BH web site and ck. them out. It depends what type of hunting you want to do with the detector. Joe

OP
OP
S

Spyder

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2010
Beaumont Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
There is nothing on the website about the camo=dx they dont have it on there at all, I was wondering if it was a outdated model.
I have found 2 used ones and dont know wich one to buy. I am looking to go to the beach and parks etc and just look for treasure. :)

OP
OP
S

Spyder

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2010
Beaumont Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Thanks Joe, I am new to this all I have ever had was the cheapest toy detectors and want to get started the hobby.
I found these 2 for a great price $100 for the ls and $80 for the dx, thought I couldnt go wrong with either for that price.

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
Spyder,

You are welcome. Tnet is the place to be if your into metal detectors. I have been detecting for 43 years and Bounty Hunter was the first company I had a dealership for. Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread