Need some HEEEEEELP!!!

Greek_Hunter

Jun 30, 2020
CT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I've been "married" to Lorenz Deepmax X3 since it came out and I would never divorce this machine . I simply love it. It never lies to me and it's always ready for some heavy hunting. I left it behind in Europe and I'm here in the States and looking to hit the outdoors cause I simply love this sport of ours. Many of my friends are telling me to get the XP Deus and I was wondering if anyone in here has the Deus or knows much about it? My friends are in Europe who use it and I want opinions from hunters here in the States. I'm not interested in real heavy depths but I would like it to go 2-3 feet if the mass is underneath and of course I want the sensitivity that it can rip a simple coin etc. If there's something better out there please advise and I'm very grateful for all opinions and advice. Thank you.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just depends what you want to spend. Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800; Minelab Vanquish 540; XP Deus with 11" coil; Nokta Makro Racer Pro

OP
OP
Greek_Hunter

Greek_Hunter

Jun 30, 2020
CT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab Equinox 800; XP Deus with 11" coil;

I appreciate you taking the time to give a helping hand. I like to stay around the $1,500 mark as far as spending goes. Between the 2, which one would you say will fit the task of sensitivity for small items (coins etc) and give the depth if there, in a rough environment like the woods (rocky)? Will either one be able to uncover a grave if items are there? Would either one be easy to master? Thanks again for your time.

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For the job and Depth you want you need a Pulse Induction unit. At US$1,500.00 you are looking for a used Minelab SD; GP; or GPX machine. Not easy to learn or set up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions