My unfinished plan...

notavailable

Aug 15, 2010
Hi everyone,
Here is my story. My great grandpa was rich guy. He has one box filled with gold coins. During the communism in country that he lived in (ex Yugoslavia) authorities were brutal. They were breaking in his house every month because they knew that he was helping others with this money, but they could not find anything. My dad told me that his father (my grandpa) and his 2 brothers were always sitting on some kind of carpet in front of the fireplace. Under that carpet were that gold coins. Great-grandpa buried that box somewhere, and day later he was found dead (hanged). We still don't know did he committed suicide or was he killed. I believe that coins are somewhere on land that he owned. BUT there is one problem. Last year we have found one unexploded rocket on that property. During the war house was ruined and there might be more explosives. So what do you suggest I should do? It is too expensive to employ some people to search that property because it is very big, and they will take % if they found something (if they even tell me that they have found it). It is also to dangerous to search the whole property alone, there can be explosives or something, it is not worth risking life. What is your opinion?

(Sorry for the bad grammar, I guess) :\

S

stefen

You obviously have numerous choices...either look for it yourself, have someone else look for it, or justforget the whole mess... :coffee2:

Rasputin

Dec 11, 2008
Ho Hum Hollow, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You say that he helped people with this money during the Communist regime.Those were tough times for the citizenry; I am of the opinion that his wealth was exhausted during this period.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't give up there is technology that we can use to find the gold and nothing else (so you don't dig explosives or junk). Croatia, and most all foreign countries (to the US) however is not able to receive the technology at this time we cannot go there. It will be available in the future so hang in there.

Oh, get use to the idea that you are going to give someone a percentage of the find, here its usually 50 percent goes to the land owner 50 goes to theT-hunter, if the treasure hunter has done all the work of researching its often more like 60/40 or 70/30.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 Claw, I agree.

We keep trying to tell o'l SWR, but he just won't take our word for it. Sure wish he would try one out. It definitely is not dowsing! I held the patents in my hands I saw the inventor's awards for international recognition that goes beyond anything SWR even knows about...so let an armature rave, bet the people that were telling Columbus the world was flat raved too! haha I really don't care what he says or thinks anymore, I just came back form an amazing time in the west with the inventor and some really great people that have found some amazing things with this! These people are nationally recognized experts in their field(I won't mention names as SWR would know their names and pester them). This is so hilarious, I just keep laughing at how cool it would be for SWR to go see one n use! Talk about someone changing their tune! He would have to have one! But just to be nice I will tell him something this does that a dowser won't do...SWR this device's needle will track an element in a vehicle while the vehicle is moving out of your sight -- But then maybe it is a dowsing thing and all the elements of mistake have been eliminated...call it what ever you want it works...which you didn't dispute this time! SWR when you buy one please mention my name.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
esYou can use a detector with a large coil to search not only for treasures, but for land mines and bombs. So slow, and best of luck to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread