Forrest Fenn s treasure

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
If I could get to his vault I wouldn't be concerned about a little chest of gold! haha!

newbieprospector

Jun 22, 2006
Williamsburg, VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found or not found...that is the question...I too feel that I have found a place that matches all the clues yet I have a little over a month before I can get there to check my theory.

newbieprospector

Jun 22, 2006
Williamsburg, VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol...I know. Over the years I've realized, research research research, and all I can say now is elevation 5,627 ft ;). I've discovered two lost mines and both times, a little too late. Perhaps this will be my find !

Last edited:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I found it again! It was attached to a porpoise swimming up an down the Colorado river. Ingenious....and unbelievable!! Anybody want to see pics of the treasure?

chad68

Nov 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of all the clues in the poem, I'm curious which 'one' clue people would like to know the answer to the most. Begin it where warm waters halt, below the home of Brown, If you've been wise and found the blaze, or another clue?

I have a specific spot where I am going to search in September. Was going to do it last year but everything went crap on my plans. All the clues point to this spot, as well as everything else Fenn has said about it, such as people being within 500 feet of it and a couple people within I think it was like 20 feet or something. After I do my search and am positive I have searched the location all the way through and if I end up with nothing, I will post all the reasons why I thought the poem described this exact spot.

Ignorance Denied

Aug 20, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you have been wise and found the blaze, then you have already found it.

But you described my spot to a T.

It was 200 feet, but whos counting. It still works.

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FF's treasure is real.

I just talked to FF about two weeks ago in Santa Fe. I am in the underwater treasure hunting business and I was left with the impression that the treasure is real and has not been found yet. We discussed a number of treasure subjects and he is well versed in the business. At no time did I detect any lies or half truths. We even discussed shipwreck search technology and he was up to speed on that subject as well. I felt that he was rather excited to discuss underwater treasure because he ended up signing his book twice for me!

My motto;
If an underwater treasure hunter that you don't know tells you something assume it is a lie unless you can prove it's correct!!
DO YOUR OWN FIRST HAND RESEARCH. I did my own 4 years of research into Manila Galleons except for some translation.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
So now he will have a ton of nut jobs climbing his fence.....good job!

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if anyone has figured ot what the "Blaze" is and if it can be determined before the physical search. Apparently one has to be "wise" to find it. Guess I am not wise enough.

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if anyone has figured ot what the "Blaze" is and if it can be determined before the physical search. Apparently one has to be "wise" to find it. Guess I am not wise enough.

Hobo I believe it is possible but I can not say more...but even if you determine what the blaze is, finding its location requires following the clues from the poem...

TT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread