Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 213 of 214 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214 LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3196
Like Tree902Likes

Thread: Forrest Fenn s treasure

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2017
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I have a right to post information about this just like everybody else. USAuPzlBxBob continues to post essentially the same thing over and again and I don't want the important information disproving the Fenn treasure getting hidden from other victims. People have died because of this and I want to do my best to prevent others from being hurt by this. I am glad that you have read what I have posted but who knows how many other searchers or potential searchers have seen it. Most people on the internet seem to believe this stuff and it only seems a handful of people are fact checking the information and speaking out about it, going against the beliefs of many for the greater good to help others, and the factual information could easily be lost or forgotten if people that know the truth, the secret, don't remind everyone of it occasionally.
    Last edited by F4Fake; Sep 06, 2017 at 05:35 PM.

Jun 2017
    New Jersey
    21 times
    F4Fake, can you believe it, I actually checked out those links you posted. I can't even believe it, myself, but I did.

Didn't find Forrest Fenn's name mentioned once. Or twice.

I actually did find his name mentioned…

wait for it…

keep waiting…

You're still waiting, right?

I actually found his name mentioned…

Zero times. Zero, as in the number 0. No significant figures needed.

I did find it interesting that one of the forgers mentioned in the links you provided, who was acquitted on appeal of his forger conviction, his first name was:

Tjerk.

I thought that was kind of funny.

As to the SFMOMA considered to have 96% fakes in their Mexican collection, they could get that straightened out by having the stuff authenticated.

They never did that. They accepted donations to get them going and they were short on funds, and the donors took tax write offs, so who knows what the real story there, is.

The stuff could be real, it's just no one knows for sure. It is mostly a sensationalism article, so that the writer can collect a salary by writing about… whatever.

Do I think there are "fakes" out there. Definitely Yes! But I don't collect ancient artifacts. Why? Because I'm afraid they'd be fake!

If you're going to collect that sort of stuff, make sure there is provenance, and have carbon dating done, and X-Ray Florescence, and, well, you get the point.

It's very much caveat emptor.

So, you go by the username F4Fake. What's that all about?

You might consider changing it to M4MaybeFake. Might make you a lot more credible.

If you do that, I might give you a "Like." (might; that means maybe)

Now, that would be truly amazing.
    Ryano and MinerGirl like this.

Sep 2017
    Some of you are close to figuring it out with the sheep comment but not quite. Forrest Fenn was trying to create a cult like Joseph Smith did with the Mormons where people were looking for golden plates and couldn't find them. With the "treasure hunt" the media was used as witnesses similar to how Joseph Smith had witnesses. His books were self published like Joseph Smith. L. Ron Hubbard did a similar thing when he created Scientology which is pure fiction but people believe it. It was all designed to make his family money which is why he would invite people to Santa Fe and get them to give him money he claimed was for charity, another clue. The treasure hunt map you could buy in Santa Fe at his friend's hotel, the Loretto Inn in Santa Fe, ended at a church which is yet another clue. In his first book he says his church is in the mountains then says he hid the treasure in the mountains north of Santa Fe. The mountains north of Santa Fe are the Sangre de Cristo Mountains which means blood of Christ. He keeps saying you must find where warm waters halt which is a clue to a baptismal font. It's not at all what you think this is about. Other clues are the references to blazes and saying the treasure is deep which is a reference to hell. The devil plays tricks on people, God would never mislead people. He wants your money and is deceiving people for money and does not care who gets hurt in the process. The spam phone calls and emails his cohorts are sending often contain subliminal messages designed to manipulate people into doing mischievous things, some of which have made national headlines and the victims don't even realize they were ever manipulated. Now you know the real secret to all this.
    Last edited by elron; Sep 06, 2017 at 07:08 PM.

Jun 2017
    New Jersey
    21 times
    What?!

You mean Forrest is really, really a fake?

And there’s no treasure?

No gold?

No diamonds, ... or rubies?

I am so embarrassed... and I feel so ashamed.

Wait a minute.

Elron, you’re new here. And your writing style is just like F4Fake’s and Guanaca’s.

And, so far, every time you’re online, F4Fake is offline, and Gaunaca is offline... and...

What’s going on here?

It’s like when hydra’s head gets cut off, two grow back!

I’m telling Mommy!

Jun 2017
    New Jersey
    21 times
    Well, I've got one…

There's a dried-excrement, a fraud, and an old-woman-who-lived-in-a-shoe go into a bar…

Bartender looks up 'n says, "Get the Fenn outta here!"

us
    Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    171 times
    Cache Hunting
    F4Fake, Elron - why the need for multiple accounts ?

By the way, thank you for warning us about the subliminally encoded telemarketer phone calls !

Jun 2017
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
    F4Fake, Elron - why the need for multiple accounts ?

By the way, thank you for warning us about the subliminally encoded telemarketer phone calls !
    Ryano - why the sarcasm and bandwagon accusation? Seems many people think that anyone who doesn't believe the treasure hunt is real is accused of being the same person. I'm not elron. The cult talk is out there but everyone is has a right to their opinion. Fenn said it wasn't a search for gold after saying the chest was filled with gold so it seemed like a bait and switch maneuver after telling people he wanted them to find his gold. The part on subliminal messages is interesting but without seeing what elron is referring to who knows but after researching it I find the idea of it creepy.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Subliminal%20Messages

Magicians use subliminal messages to control the subconscious mind in some tricks.
    Are we always in control of our minds? As David Robson discovers, it’s surprisingly easy to plant ideas in peoples’ heads without them realising
    http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2015...-of-persuasion

I've watched that brain games show and some of the things they do on that show are freaky.
    Last edited by F4Fake; Sep 08, 2017 at 05:04 AM.
    Ryano likes this.

Jun 2017
    New Jersey
    21 times
    Over at "Home of Dal" there is extreme excitement about a new book by Forrest that will premier on November 2, 2017.

There is a Forward in the book, written by an eyewitness to the pre-hatching of TTotC, Doug Preston, part of which I have excerpted here:

The final clue... would be where they found his car: parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.

… He had already written the poem, he... read it to me. It was similar to the poem he later published in... The Thrill of the Chase, but not exactly the same. He tweaked it many times over the years, making it harder.

… he assured me that the poem, while absolutely reliable if the nine clues were followed in order, was extremely difficult to interpret—so tricky that he wouldn’t be surprised if it took nine hundred years before someone cracked it.

This Forward offers some interesting notions.

1. Preston listened to Forrest recite the poem before Forrest had made it "harder."
      1. Maybe he remembers some parts of what Forrest read to him.
        1. Forrest has claimed all along that the TC is hidden in the same location he originally had thought of.
        2. This could mean that Preston may know alternative clues, phrases, or hints compared to the current version of the poem.
        3. Since no one has found the TC, an easier version of the poem may hasten its finding.
      2. Preston may someday become the bearer of the flame, should Forrest pass on before the TC is found.
    2. The final clue would be where they found his car: in the parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
      1. This clue will still apply since the original location of the TC has never changed.
      2. This line may just be another rabbit-hole since it can be thought of in multiple ways, i.e. a clue would have been placed in the car, or the car's location would be the clue, or
    3. Forrest admitted that the poem is "extremely difficult to interpret"
      1. This possibly rules out straightforward "solves"
        1. Forrest, worried about a possible quick 'solve,' deliberately threw in a few "curveballs."

Hmmm. Very interesting.

Maybe Forrest is worried that the TC will never, ever get found, or maybe Forrest hopes it will get found while he is still around, just to glimpse the hoopla of it all playing out.

Sort of like seeing what eventually would have happened way in the future, rather than never knowing if it would have been found, and appreciated.

Like being able to see the mourners at your funeral, see how much you actually meant to the world, rather than imagining what you would have meant to the world.

Like a Final Act.

After all, Forrest is amazed at how quickly the Chase has caught on, and so his hold on immortality-fame is already firmly rooted.

Maybe he's pushing the "solve button" to fast forward. Or maybe he just misses seeing the treasure chest and its contents, would like to see it one more time.

- Bob
    Ryano likes this.

us
    Jack Be Nimble

Mar 2011
    286 times
    The "immortality" only lasts until any treasure is found. Then it all disappears into the dust of history. Ten years later, the only Forrests anyone remembers are Nathan Bedford and Gump.
    Ryano likes this.

us
    Duanne Silver

Nov 2016
    Owosso, MI
    1 times
    Thank you for all your posts; the good and the bad. They have been informative in one way or another.

I have been researching Fenn's hidden treasure for about a year now. It has been at the very least, educational. I have researched geographical locations as well as historical facts in which I never would have without the potential hidden treasure.Thank

Any potential location that I have narrowed my search down to, is just beautiful. Even without the treasure chest, I will walk away from this with a treasure of some sort.

"Everything in moderation; including moderation."

Sent from my SM-G950U using TreasureNet.com mobile app
    Ryano likes this.

Jun 2017
    New Jersey
    21 times
    Just a General Solve that parallels my favorite part of Abbey's Havasu Story. (Forrest must have read it at some point! The end just captures The Chase spirit.)

. .AIHGAIT AWMTB,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Forrest found a place “alone" “and" he hid Indulgence “there."
    ICKMSW, AHORNAO.. . . . . . . . . . . . . .He "can keep" secret his secret-place, “and" tempt everyone to search for “riches new and old."

. BIWWWH ATIITCD,. . . . . . 1st clue. The rim of a “canyon" where slippery sandstone scoops exist; your destination is “down," but consider this: Abbey's Havasu Story
    NF,BTFTW. PIBTHOB.. . . . . .2nd clue. Descend the sheer-vertical, brown-sandstone, very high canyon wall by taking the long road “home" that cuts alongside it: there’s no other way “down."

.FTINPFTM, TEIEDN;. . . . . . 3rd clue. Leave the steep-sided road “below” in the “canyon" and steel yourself for a short, thrilling hike.
    TBNPUYC, JHLAWH.. . . . . . .4th clue. Hike up in the direction of where the scoops are high above near the canyon rim, following a possibly dry-creek, boulder-strewn terrain.

IYBWAFTB, LQD,YQTC,. . . . 5th clue. Look for a “blaze” above on the sheer, brown-sandstone, canyon wall as you progress, and search below the “blaze."
    .BTSWMG, JTTCAGIP.. . . . . 6th clue. Indulgence, a beautiful view of the surrounding canyon, and an ancient corpse: take Indulgence, and say a short prayer.

SWIITIMG ALMTFATS?. . . . . . . . . . . .Legal boilerplate relating to abandoning (“go”) a “trove."
    ..TAIAK, IDIT,ANIW.. . . . . .7th clue. If the first place you looked didn’t pan out, it’s because you didn’t “go” far enough; push yourself to look further.

SHMAALG, YEWBWTC.. . . . .8th clue. Supplemental: high wind area, hard to hear and warmth-sapping; also high-level lead-in for legal boilerplate. (stanza rhyme/symmetry)
    .IYABAITW IGYTTTG.. . . . . 9th clue. Supplemental: adjacent trees may be present to help gain access to a ledge, crack, alcove; also high-level legal title-transfer.

Jun 2017
    New Jersey
    21 times
    Posting this nothing post for a reason. (Gives the prior post breathing room.)

Sep 2017
    There is something you searchers really need to know about Forrest Fenn, the man is a very charming known for his quick wit and alluring stories, and he is a psychopath. Read the information at my site and you will see that you are dealing with a psychopath.
    Psychopaths lie, cheat, and steal without a second thought. When confronted about their behavior, they offer a long list of excuses. They deny any wrongdoing and blame other people. Psychopaths don’t care who they have to hurt to get ahead. They’re willing to do whatever it takes to meet their objectives and they won’t feel bad about the damage their behavior causes other people.

Jun 2017
    New Jersey
    21 times

Ha!!!!!!! Too funny!!!!!!!!! (So, what else is new?)

Right on time, set my watch… if I owned one.

Can you believe it, hydra has grown another head?

Ryano and ecmjamsit like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    22983 times
    We have rules against using multiple usernames.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice...

The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny...

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links