Forrest Fenn s treasure

Puzzlesolver

Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are still off on the begining, off on the home of Brown, and would probably not accept the treasure being anywhere else even if you tripped and fell over it.
The second stanza had three clues.

The problem is, you think your right. I know the clues and I know where they lead. Home of Brown is not Ranger Brown's home/station. The canyon is 'put in' below home of Brown. From there it's no place for meek. You don't have a place like that (has zero to do with fear).

Puzzlesolver

Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Puzzlesolver. .. I see you fish too... Or is it "phish".

You can always spot someone with a hidden agenda, or someone phishing for info. They will never tell you their info, maybe even offer you a little smackle of disinformation, then try to ruffle your feathers enough where you give them the correct information out of frustration.

Are you really that stupid???? Your comment insults me. I don't give a 'ehf' about your area. I discovered specific answers to all the clues except "wise" and "blaze" and nothing can change my mind. You don't have an answer for "meek" or "the end is...nigh." not the correct answer anyways. I'm trying to convince people that I have solve most of the clues. I haven't revealed everything and I won't until I can get up there next week. I just need the chest to be found. I don't care who finds it. I need lots of searchers in MY area. I'm not 'fishing.' I'm trying to give you the answers.

Puzzlesolver

Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shop til you drop...

Well around here at least, I see a hundred vehicles a day with kayaks innertubes and other inflatables on them.. especially around the lakes and rivers. Also, F' never addressed the issue of specialty equipment... Oh but yeah he did... In the poem.

So why don't you go out and buy a boat, airplane, horse, motorcycle, snowmobile, helicopter and anything else you think FF used to hide the treasure in a place that was too far to walk. As for me, I'll drive down Firehole Canyon Drive, pass by the old outhouses that I don't have to dig up, and then continue down Grand Loop Road to the place where it is no place for the meek.

Fine, you think you've solved the clues. But how about coming over to my area for a day and help search for the treasure?

Puzzlesolver

Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Home of Brown.... "dead nuts" as well. Gotta hand it to F' though... He is tricky with the heavy loads and water high. Two of the words are fillers.

This comment tells me you have no idea what you are talking about. "Heavy loads" and "water high" both refer to specific things that help confirm one has found that place that is no place for the meek.

Forrest has called me arrogant and clueless for thinking the chest is in Yellowstone. I wonder what he thinks of those who thought the chest could be in Idaho or Utah!!! And then there are the people who have searched multiple locations...and he called ME clueless.

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Various Seismic generators and magnetic anomoly detector equipment (MADs).
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Are you really that stupid???? Your comment insults me. I don't give a 'ehf' about your area. I discovered specific answers to all the clues except "wise" and "blaze" and nothing can change my mind. You don't have an answer for "meek" or "the end is...nigh." not the correct answer anyways. I'm trying to convince people that I have solve most of the clues. I haven't revealed everything and I won't until I can get up there next week. I just need the chest to be found. I don't care who finds it. I need lots of searchers in MY area. I'm not 'fishing.' I'm trying to give you the answers.

Ok, but the reason I am laughing right now is because we read your definition of meek, and you are so obsessed with this definition that you are forgetting that it is "NO" place for the meek. Send us a pic when you think you found the blaze and treasure location.

The second stanza as I mentioned earlier has three clues, and the water temps you are basing your premis on fluctuate throughout the year and are only true part of the time.

Do you have the oceanographic and geographic data for the rivers?

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This comment tells me you have no idea what you are talking about. "Heavy loads" and "water high" both refer to specific things that help confirm one has found that place that is no place for the meek.

Forrest has called me arrogant and clueless for thinking the chest is in Yellowstone. I wonder what he thinks of those who thought the chest could be in Idaho or Utah!!! And then there are the people who have searched multiple locations...and he called ME clueless.

If F' indeed made that statement, I am sure it had it's merits.

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Who is still around and wants me to PM them some info about river lingo?

Sandman23

Dec 18, 2012
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SS II. looking to upgrade soon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So out of all the post that people have made of here, WHO thinks they have the MOST clues? and HOW MANY more do you think you NEED?

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other

RCH

Tenderfoot
May 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forrest has called me arrogant and clueless for thinking the chest is in Yellowstone.

When did he do that? You're not the only person who thinks it is in Yellowstone so it would be good to know if Forrest has implied it is not in Yellowstone. Thanks.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looking for the imaginary box.jpg

Last edited:

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Forrest is a different breed of cat. An enigma at the least.

I do know, that if someone finds the box, he'd like the silver bracelet back. He regrets putting it in there.

Then why does he not go get it?

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just want to know how anyone would know if someone was within 500ft of it unless they were in direct communication with Forrest and discussing threads of hunters.

Unless it is located where he can watch out his window,or someone he knows is watching it out there window.
Cabin in the mountains maybe?
How about a private propery,cabin,in the mountains.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pretty sure he hid it several years ago, assuming he isn't lying. Several news sources quote him talking about returning to his vehicle afterwards. He also mentioned his regret over one piece he put in the chest and how he would like it back.

Here we go again.If he can see if it is still in its hiding place and has not been picked up or found yet.
Then why does he not go get this piece.
Unless he does not remember where he put it.

Home of Brown? How about the brown bear.
Is there a brown owl,that lives in a hollow of a tree.
Brown squirell anyone.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
I'm going to ask something here thats going to get me in hot water with most folks on here. If a man thinks he knows where this chest of gold is why on earth do you want to tell others what your clues are? This completely dumbfounds me. Why give away a fortune if you are correct in it's location?

Puzzlesolver

Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, but the reason I am laughing right now is because we read your definition of meek, and you are so obsessed with this definition that you are forgetting that it is "NO" place for the meek. Send us a pic when you think you found the blaze and treasure location.

The second stanza as I mentioned earlier has three clues, and the water temps you are basing your premis on fluctuat

e throughout the year and are only true

part of the time.

Do you have the oceanographic and geographic data for the rivers?

So you ARE stupid AND you can't read. I've written a half-dozen comments now about how I have no idea what the blaze could be. Neither do you, because there are no clues or hints as to what the blaze could be or how far Fenn went from his car to the blaze.

As far as warm waters, the term refers to waters fed by geothermal activity. The Firehole River rises above 80 degrees at times. It is also the most significant river in Fenn's life.

You really don't have a knack for this, do you.

As far as 'meek,' "...from there it's no place for the timid, the passive, the compliant. A place with a legacy of heroism and courage is no place for the meek. You couldn't have figure this out in a million years...too simple-minded.

Puzzlesolver

Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So out of all the post that people have made of here, WHO thinks they have the MOST clues? and HOW MANY more do you think you NEED?

I am certain I have it all solved up to finding the blaze. I am inviting anyone and everyone to West Yellowstone to search the area that is no place for the meek. I plan to publish my answers to the clues first and people will have the chance to consider the validity of my solution prior to making the trip.

Puzzlesolver

Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When did he do that? You're not the only person who thinks it is in Yellowstone so it would be good to know if Forrest has implied it is not in Yellowstone. Thanks.

Can I forward his email to you?

Puzzlesolver

Jul 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to ask something here thats going to get me in hot water with most folks on here. If a man thinks he knows where this chest of gold is why on earth do you want to tell others what your clues are? This completely dumbfounds me. Why give away a fortune if you are correct in it's location?

Because being credited with deciphering Fenn's poem is worth a hell of a lot more than a million dollar chest. I just need the chest found in the area I'm sure it's in. But it will take dozens of people to search this area without being able to ID the blaze. West Yellowstone? Next week?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread