The grandaddy of all Treasure Puzzles FORREST FENNS POEM

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

oiwon

Tenderfoot
May 27, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SlickNickeL

No one can disprove a single thing that I have shown. Everything is logical and correct.
- The problem is your hypothesis is reaching and often so. The WWWH cop out you take is just bizarre and the logic doesn't add up. However you have argued this again and again but it just doesn't work and weakens the rest of your solve. It's as if you made a wrong turn at Albuquerque and refuse to go back. In contrast, there are WAY STRONGER step 1's out there that actually make some sense, ya know?

BTW, I have tons of things that I have as yet to release.
- You have said this before numerous times, claiming to be holding on to your cards for whatever reason. I'm sure you have your reasons, but unfortunately for everyone involved it just seems like a cop out.

I am the only person who has the “Blaze” in Scrapbook 32. I’ve never made this public. Here’s another one for you, I have a stick man in my solve. Just never mentioned it because it’s not a part of the poem. Neither is SB32.
- Sweet O-)-<

Everyone out there is so much smarter than me, but why do I have an answer for everything?
- I wouldn't go that far, I actually think you're pretty smart. However, answering for things solidifies your facts. Scrutiny isn't always a bad thing, especially in science. I think you have scrutinized FF, and at times made some fair points. Other times maybe not so much. The same could be said about yourself. That's life. Proof is power.

I’m not offended, lol nothing has changed. Hope you find what you’re looking for. It’s not on this thread! Lol
- If you did actually solve the puzzle (which I THINK you didn't) that would be great. I give you credit for putting in the work you did regardless, probably more than 90% of TC searchers.

- I think it is going to take someone like you to solve this puzzle. I realize you think it's a hoax (might be) and don't believe in it, but there's no harm in trying again. What a story that would be.

- Remember, IF your solve works, perhaps it's just a matter of time until someone applies your logic and duplicates it, which you have welcomed. Of course there would be no treasure so they would probably be disappointed and either give up like you have, or start again from scratch. It wouldn't necessarily prove you were right or that your solve was the correct solve.

I would echo what some others have said, TTOTC reeks of a metaphor, and the idea of a so-called chest/treasure is the catalyst. The thrill and the time spent with family/outdoors or whatever is the treasure. Visiting all of FF's childhood hot spots and favorite places is the treasure, and he wants to share those places with people. OR maybe that's just part of the treasure. The facts remain to be seen, and maybe they will never be seen.

We are the big kids that get to decide which treasures are worth pursuing. Lucky for us there are lots of them out there.

My point was just to summarize 27 pages of deliberation to save others time, seeing as how popular this hunt is and how long this thread is.
Don't do it. Unless you really really really want to, and then you will wish you had heeded my advice and not done it.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cyzak - Forrest Fenn isnt mentioned in any of the news stories you linked. Did i miss something ?

I know Ryano if you do a little more digging with the info I have provided you with I am sure you will find it.You said you wanted help in being pointed in the direction of this type of info. I am not about to post this type of info about Fenn on here did you see how many people committed suicide.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My WWWH is lame. Lol, and pun intended!

That’s the best you can can come up with?

Here’s a little tidbit that I believe I haven’t revealed about WWWH.

Halt= Lame, like in a horse, that sets the whole chase up as an equestrian theme. I nailed that down for sure, with no doubts that I have a lame horse that is drawing nigh (Left side of horse= nigh).

What I haven’t discussed about WWWH is the word “WATERS”.

“WATERS” The word is plural, meaning more than once.

So, what we have, and what is needed, is a specific geographic area, where a body of water recedes and emerge more than once along a riverbed/river/creek/dry river, and preferably an area that can’t be paddled up to, or into.

Now!!! Do your homework.

Look up Dry Cimarron River. Specifically the Folsom Falls explication. It’s description has been on the internet, way before Fenn’s Chase. This explanation is WWWH, and is the disappearance and reappearance of the water in the Dry Cimarron River. This water is warm, and halts several times. Prove me wrong! Lmao remember the word “WATERS” is plural. Forget the ice cold water from Folsom Falls if that makes the explication any easier for you. Just use the exact description that can be found on the www describing the Dry Cimarron River.

The geographical/geological explication is EXACTLY, Where Warm Waters Halt.

Can’t be any clearer than that. An exact description that matches exactly, oh! And with a HOB blah blah blah, you know the rest.

I hopefully have provided an explanation that you can understand, and if not, I can’t help you understand something, that’s on you.

As far as the rest of your post, it’s not like I haven’t seen this stuff before.

My observations of poster (oiwon): A person who has 5 posts, with 2 of them being this thread. I don’t know or care, exactly who you are, what your motivation is but it is clearly directed at this thread and the solve at Folsom Falls NM.

This Solve only exists here at Treasurenet.com and no where else. It was completely deleted from three previous web locations. It was completely scrubbed from Chase Chat with no traces that can be followed by SlickNickeL.
Dal has a complete copy of this solve and has stated “I have never seen anything like this since the start of the chase.” He later, did a 180 after apparently talking with Fenn. Long story, and I really don’t feel like wasting my time on this since I had posted it all three times and it keeps being deleted.

oiwon, just because you post something in red, doesn’t make it any more or less relevant, it just makes it the color red.

Fenn, wants the solve at Folsom Falls to forever go away. I’m surprised he hasn’t paid TN yet, and if he does, I’m good with that. I really don’t care. I’ve solved the puzzle, made the trek and found the exact spot that the poem points to. Fenn has sent me lots of email with his BS “Confidential” header. I can tell you he wants this solve to go away. I told him 1150AD chest is fake. Gave him the proof from an expert. He didn’t like that! Lol. He is a very angry man! He said “Just who do you think is going to believe you, if I don’t tell them to?” I replied, same goes for your abomination of a fake bronze you call Indulgence.

The title of this thread had the word “SOLVED” and has been removed, so some type of editing has occurred, but why? And by who, and what influenced that edit? A single persons disbelief? Or an outside influence?

This post is just as valid today, as it was on its first day here on TN. Simply to disregard it because oiwon says so, is doing so at your own risk.

oiwon

Tenderfoot
May 27, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The title of this thread had the word “SOLVED” and has been removed"

Probably because nothing was solved. :( sorry buddy. You'll get 'em next time!

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The title of this thread had the word “SOLVED” and has been removed"

Probably because nothing was solved. :( sorry buddy. You'll get 'em next time!

It goes to show who and what you are about.

If you did your homework on what I had posted, a brilliant mind would have said “I see, your WWWH is plausible”

Instead, you reply with a notion that there “will” be a next time.

Sorry to disappoint, but I already solved this and there won’t be a next time.

You see, only the insane repeat the same logic over and over hoping to get a different result.

To even consider that my logic which is as unique as a fingerprint, could ever work in any other area, be it distance, or a place on any map, would be totally illogical, and insane to repeat.

Why would I solve a poem, drive 850 miles and go directly to a hole in the side of a volcanic rock face that looks like a mausoleum, with a perfect hole carved in it for depositing, let’s say a bronze box, and not think that I didn’t solve the poem!

That would make me an idiot! Or by using your standards of giving it another try, expecting something different or a different outcome? That would make me insane. I assure you, I’m perfectly sane. I’ve been tested!

But! by all means, don’t let me stop you from looking for Fenn’s Box of Farts!

Last edited:

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
But! by all means, don’t let me stop you from looking for Fenn’s Box of Farts!

Why would Fenn take the time to make "a hole in the side of a volcanic rock face that looks like a mausoleum, with a perfect hole carved in it for depositing, let’s say a bronze box", and then not put something in it? He could just as easily not made such a repository, not hid a treasure and then laughed until he died as he kept telling us that it hasn't been found. Or he could have made such a repository, and when people like you found it he could have said the treasure had already been found, but he doesn't know by who. But taking the time to make what you describe and then do nothing defies logic. That's like driving 500 miles into the desert to take a whiz and then driving home again.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL the thought just occurred to me like how an arsonist returns to watch the fire burning...you figure out the rest.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would Fenn take the time to make "a hole in the side of a volcanic rock face that looks like a mausoleum, with a perfect hole carved in it for depositing, let’s say a bronze box"

Fenn didn’t make the hole.

If you would have read through my solution, you would know this answer, but you don’t and you didn’t.

“It amazes me how someone who hasn’t read through a solution, can know and assume so much, can provide facts that aren’t there, and still, believe that they ever had a chance at finding Fenn’s Gold using what they think is logic.

Sorry MiddenMonster, go fish, and stop putting words and illogical concepts in a thread that were never rendered.

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Fenn didn’t make the hole.

If you would have read through my solution, you would know this answer, but you don’t and you didn’t.

Actually I did read through your solution and to be fair, you didn't say Fenn made the hole. But in your post above you did say the "mausoleum" had "a perfect hole carved in it for depositing, let’s say a bronze box". So from both a grammatical and reasonable person perspective it would not be unreasonable to look at "a perfect hole carved in it" and "depositing, let’s say a bronze box" bracketing the conjunction "for", and infer that the hole had been purposefully carved in order to deposit a bronze box. And if the hole was purposely carved for a bronze box it isn't a stretch to conclude the person who carved it was Forrest Fenn--if by bronze box you meant the treasure box Fenn said was for the treasure. And interestingly, that approach is in line with your advice on how to approach and decode Fenn's poem. And I will say that I agree with you that the solution to Fenn's poem leads to New Mexico, near Santa Fe. I've always thought that a man like Forrest Fenn would have hid a treasure and designed a treasure hunt in such a way that he could keep tabs on what was going on. I never believed the solves that placed it far away. I also have no real argument with the validity of your solve. It's as good as any other I've read. But you have presented no real evidence that a) Forrest Fenn never hid a treasure, and b) you finding an empty hole at the base of a rock proves your solve is correct. There have been many threads about Fenn and his motivation, from those like yours that allege there is no treasure, to the truly far fetched that Forrest Fenn is a member of a Satanic cult in league with the Vatican and the person who finds the treasure will be killed as part of some long running cyclical ritual.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually I did read through your solution and to be fair, you didn't say Fenn made the hole.
You should have stopped right there.

If you would have read my solution, you would have known that I dedicated a whole paragraph explaining the hole itself, and since you didn’t read it, you are just like most people who stumble across this thread.

When an author pens an article, don’t you think they know in a heartbeat if someone actually took the time to read their article?

You did all that writing, and for what? To argue a point that you have no idea of what you are talking about?

For as smart as you think you were in pointing out my brevity of one post, with an attempt into tying it to my solve, you missed the mark by miles and wasted your time spewing your opinion about something you didn’t read.

My solve is here, so Fenn can not encroach or end his lie that he calls The Chase. My solve is a 1 in 6 Billion chance in nature that Fenn’s poem fits in this one spot with a hole in the end for my troubles. I’m good with that, but if you want to have an intelligent conversation about this solve, you will need to read the whole solve, connect the points and understand the logic. Simply briefing it, won’t do it at all.

Last edited:

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
When an author pens an article, don’t you think they know in a heartbeat if someone actually took the time to read their article?

Uh, obviously not. I can without a doubt, empirically state that I am more sure that I read your "article" (more than once, by the way) than are you that you are "100% correct" that you have solved the puzzle. Your mistake lies in smugness and vanity, which is a theme that runs through both your assertion that Fenn never hid a treasure and your criticism of anyone who dares to disagree with you. You didn't find a treasure at the spot you believed it should be, so Fenn had to have pulled off a hoax. I took issue with the foundation that assertion, so I couldn't have read your "article".

There are only three possibilities that can be concluded from your solve: 1) Your solve is correct and Fenn perpetrated a hoax. 2) Your solve is correct and someone else found the treasure and kept quiet about it. 3) Your solve is incorrect. As I previously stated, I have no problem with the validity of your solve. To me it makes perfect sense that Fenn would have hid the treasure near to where he can easily keep an eye on it and monitor the progress. I also have no problem with the logic in your solve. It's logical and may well be could "100% correct", as you have said. But you have offered absolutely no evidence that Forrest Fenn never hid a treasure and perpetrated a grand hoax on the world--none, zero, zippo, nada. The only thing you have to back it up is your ego telling you that you have to be right, i.e. there is no other alternative. And that, my friend is what's known as a gratuitous assertion.

My solve is here, so Fenn can not encroach or end his lie that he calls The Chase. My solve is a 1 in 6 Billion chance in nature that Fenn’s poem fits in this one spot with a hole in the end for my troubles.

"1 in 6 Billion chance in nature"? Show me the math.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But you have offered absolutely no evidence that Forrest Fenn never hid a treasure and perpetrated a grand hoax on the world--none, zero, zippo, nada. The only thing you have to back it up is your ego telling you that you have to be right, i.e. there is no other alternative. And that, my friend is what's known as a gratuitous assertion.
The same exact gratuitous assertion that Forrest Fenn used to start The Chase.

Have you caught your tail yet?

The only thing that you have that says, Forrest Fenn is believable, is Forrest Fenn.

I am a peddler of dreams, would you like to buy into one?

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
The only thing that you have that says, Forrest Fenn is believable, is Forrest Fenn.

That's because it is customary to believe someone when they say things like that unless there is actual evidence to indicate that they are lying. NASA could have been lying about the moon landings, but there is no evidence to suggest they were, so I believe we landed on the moon. You are refuting what Forrest Fenn has put out for public consideration, so the burden is on you to provide evidence to back up your charge.

Your entire initial post can be reduced to two thesis statements: 1) Your solve is correct, and 2) Forrest Fenn perpetrated a hoax when he said he hid treasure for the world to find. Neither statement is dependent on the other to be correct or incorrect. The difference is that you have laid out your reasoning for Statement 1; it can be examined, critiqued and debated based on the information you have provided. The only that it can't be is confirmed, because in the absence of the treasure or acknowledgement by Forrest Fenn that you are correct there is no way to provide confirmation. Statement 2 on the other hand, can only be examined, critiqued and debated based on the evidence you provide to support your claim (outside an admission by Fenn, of course). And you have provided none.

Let's look at it this way: If some schmuck off the streets could solve the puzzle, it is just as likely that an analyst for an intelligence agency such as the CIA, Mossad, KGB or other agency could also solve it--especially if they used government resources to do it. And if they did use government resources to solve it, it is also just as likely that they wouldn't want that information to come out, and would make the pilgrimage to the "hole in the side of a volcanic rock face that looks like a mausoleum" and then shut up about it. And yes, this is a gratuitous assertion, but in the absence of evidence it is just as valid as is yours.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's because it is customary to believe someone when they say things like that unless there is actual evidence to indicate that they are lying.

Since when was logic ever considered or equal to a customary courtesy? It’s not logical.

You believe everything you read on the WWW? Aren’t you brave.

If you would have read my solution, you would have gathered a foreshadowed conclusion by my 3rd paragraph.

See my reply/post #32 on this thread.

Lots of stuff on Fenn and his FBI days and digging problem way before his Bronze box of farts.

There is more to sway an opinion against Fenn’s honesty, than there ever was to even take him seriously, but you will have to do some reading with the lights on and without blinders, oh! And your eyes open!

It’s not my problem you believe everyone you see and everything you hear or read.

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Since when was logic ever considered or equal to a customary courtesy? It’s not logical.

Since the point where you insisted as a declarative fact that Fenn perpetuated a hoax, rather than stating it was your opinion that he perpetuated a hoax. Opinions require no proof, or even evidence as they are limited to the individual who holds them. A declarative being stated as fact, on the other hand, does require some evidence in order to be taken seriously. A person stating that they don't believe in God is an opinion, albeit a foolish opinion in my mind. But a person stating flat out that God doesn't exist is objective idiocy, since that statement can't be proven, or even supported in any way.

See my reply/post #32 on this thread.

You mean the post where you ask spyguy to prove that Fenn did place a treasure box where you believe it should be? That's not how it works. If you make a public charge that Forrest Fenn has perpetuated a hoax on the public then it is incumbent on you to provide the evidence to support your claim. I'd still like to know how you resolve the possibility that someone else found the treasure from your insistence that it was never there. Seriously, based on your original post there are only the three possibilities that I mentioned earlier. The possibility that Fenn perpetuated a hoax is the only one that requires evidence from you. The possibility that your solve is correct, but was found by someone else who kept quiet about it requires them to step out, or be forced out of the shadows. The possibility that your solve is incorrect requires someone else finding the treasure in a different location.

There is more to sway an opinion against Fenn’s honesty, than there ever was to even take him seriously, but you will have to do some reading with the lights on and without blinders, oh! And your eyes open!

Then simply say that it is your opinion that Fenn perpetuated a hoax, and back off your claim that he did. It's only your ego creating this notion that your solve has to be correct so Fenn has to have perpetuated a hoax. Given all that you have said, claimed and postured over in this thread, what will be your reaction if someone actually finds the treasure, goes public and Fenn congratulates them on a job well done? Will you stick with your claims of fraud? Will you slink away in shame, never again commenting on the charges you leveled? Will you address what would then be the obvious shortcomings in your solve? Ego is a funny thing, when the mirror breaks and it would be interesting as to how you would react if it happens.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since the point where you insisted as a declarative fact that Fenn perpetuated a hoax, rather than stating it was your opinion that he perpetuated a hoax. Opinions require no proof, or even evidence as they are limited to the individual who holds them. A declarative being stated as fact, on the other hand, does require some evidence in order to be taken seriously. A person stating that they don't believe in God is an opinion, albeit a foolish opinion in my mind. But a person stating flat out that God doesn't exist is objective idiocy, since that statement can't be proven, or even supported in any way.

You mean the post where you ask spyguy to prove that Fenn did place a treasure box where you believe it should be? That's not how it works. If you make a public charge that Forrest Fenn has perpetuated a hoax on the public then it is incumbent on you to provide the evidence to support your claim. I'd still like to know how you resolve the possibility that someone else found the treasure from your insistence that it was never there. Seriously, based on your original post there are only the three possibilities that I mentioned earlier. The possibility that Fenn perpetuated a hoax is the only one that requires evidence from you. The possibility that your solve is correct, but was found by someone else who kept quiet about it requires them to step out, or be forced out of the shadows. The possibility that your solve is incorrect requires someone else finding the treasure in a different location.

Then simply say that it is your opinion that Fenn perpetuated a hoax, and back off your claim that he did. It's only your ego creating this notion that your solve has to be correct so Fenn has to have perpetuated a hoax. Given all that you have said, claimed and postured over in this thread, what will be your reaction if someone actually finds the treasure, goes public and Fenn congratulates them on a job well done? Will you stick with your claims of fraud? Will you slink away in shame, never again commenting on the charges you leveled? Will you address what would then be the obvious shortcomings in your solve? Ego is a funny thing, when the mirror breaks and it would be interesting as to how you would react if it happens.

You make me laugh!

Everything I have stated is Fact.

You have as yet, disproved a single point in any part of my solution. This makes my solution the correct one because you can’t find a single glitch or problem, so you see Middnmonser, you become my champion! You are my opposing logic that proves my solution is the correct one.

Thank you!

Oh, and forget all of those if’s.

If this, if that if the other.

There are no if’s.

There will never be a Solution that works except mine. It’s over and you have proven it.

But don’t let my solution stop you from looking! Go for it! Have some fun!

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Everything I have stated is Fact.

There are only two thesis statements at play here: 1) Forrest Fenn has perpetuated a hoax, and 2) your solve is the correct one. One or both could turn out to be true, or one or both could turn out to be false. But so far neither has yet to be shown to be fact.

You have as yet, disproved a single point in any part of my solution. This makes my solution the correct one because you can’t find a single glitch or problem, so you see Middnmonser, you become my champion! You are my opposing logic that proves my solution is the correct one.

Gee, maybe it's because I haven't taken issue with your solve. As I have stated several times, I have no problems with it. It's only your assertion that Fenn has perpetuated this grand hoax that I have a problem with, and you have consistently ran from that, not only when I posted criticisms, but when anyone else has done so, as well. You're even afraid to address the hypothetical I have laid out. But while we are at it, your statement below reeks of shoddy tradecraft and logic:

My solve is here, so Fenn can not encroach or end his lie that he calls The Chase.

Let's say that Fenn faked the whole thing and your solve is correct. Let's also say that Fenn is worried enough about it that he believes it necessary to do something about it. What's to stop him from reverse engineering his puzzle by using a different approach than yours and stages his chase so that the treasure is in a different location and he "proves" it by taking a group of people as witnesses to his reverse engineered location to retrieve it.?

You say that I have blinders on, but you can't even step out of your own belief that you have the one and only solve to examine alternatives. As others have pointed out to you, that is the quintessential definition of confirmation bias. That, and your inability to establish a method for falsification renders your hypothesis scientifically invalid for both of your thesis statements. We are almost 100 years into the age of Popper, and have left the world of Bacon behind for a long while now.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reverse engineer TC, LMAO!!!

It took him over 10 years to do this one, I don’t think he has enough time left! Lol let alone get out of his chair.

You can say anything you want but it won’t change a single thing.

All of your writing and you have accomplished nothing and you have changed nothing.

But I do enjoy your kind of crazy! Its refreshing and fun!

What else do you have? Lmao

Let’s talk about Atlantis! It has to be true! because it’s on the internet and its customary to beleve such things until it’s proven to be otherwise, LOL.

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Reverse engineer TC, LMAO!!!

It took him over 10 years to do this one, I don’t think he has enough time left! Lol let alone get out of his chair.

You can say anything you want but it won’t change a single thing.

All of your writing and you have accomplished nothing and you have changed nothing.

But I do enjoy your kind of crazy! Its refreshing and fun!

What else do you have? Lmao

Let’s talk about Atlantis! It has to be true! because it’s on the internet and its customary to beleve such things until it’s proven to be otherwise, LOL.

A lot of fluff and absolutely no substance there, Slick. Not even your usual argument by assertion schtick. Most people, when they are sure of their position, welcome challenges to their position because it gives them a chance to reinforce their argument and knock down alternative theories. That's why falsification is so important in fields like science and law. But you run from those challenges, and seem afraid to confront them in any way. The likely reason is that you are so emotionally and intellectually invested in this that even entertaining the possibility that you could be wrong on either point is unfathomable to you. Granted, you did put in a lot of hard work. You invested a significant amount of time in it, you planned, you drove across several states to follow up on your work. And when you got to the end you had bupkis. But that's where pride comes in. You couldn't have been wrong. Not after all that work. And the idea that someone else may have found the treasure just wouldn't cut it. That would mean having to take a "may the best man win" perspective. After all the time and effort you put into this there had to be a villain; someone who thwarted you by cheating. And for you that villain was Forrest Fenn. Now you can't even pursue alternative scenarios--not even hypothetically as intellectual exercises that carry no real consequences.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions