Are you a TRUE believer in the treasure of Forest Fenn? Put yourself to the test.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Fact: Tens of Thousands of people have searched for the treasure of Forest Fenn.
Fact: Countless hours have been used analyzing data, reading books, and watching interviews in the pursuit of the treasure.
Fact: The treasure has not been found.

Friends, Treasure Nettians, Countrymen, lead me your ears. I came here to bury Fenn, not to praise him. A treasure lust has put a stranglehold on a great number of people. Few have been able to withstand the draw of it. Put yourself to the test. Do you truly believe in Forest Fenn's treasure and the ability of it to be found? Answer this one question:

Which would you rather have: Option 1: Ten dollars a day every day of your life until the treasure of FF is found. or Option 2: A million dollars on the day the treasure of FF is found.

Put some thought into. Ask yourself, how many really intelligent people have searched for this treasure? What power, ability, or gift does some man, woman, or child possess that has not already been used to find the treasure? What piece of information does somebody need to stumble upon that has not already been ascertained?

You don't have to be honest with me or TNET, but be honest with yourself. Which option is it?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Assuming it existed how do you know it hasn't been found already? Either by someone who wisely follows the teaching of Brother Karl von Mueller ("Shhhhhhh") or someone who has no idea who Forrest Fenn is and just took it?

I'll take the $10 per day.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Assuming it existed how do you know it hasn't been found already? Either by someone who wisely follows the teaching of Brother Karl von Mueller ("Shhhhhhh") or someone who has no idea who Forrest Fenn is and just took it?

I'll take the $10 per day.

Irrelevant if it existed and has been found. In no way alters the options. The question boils down to you believe it is out there and do you believe it can be found.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll take the $10, when will you send the first check?
Or is this a spurious thread?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you believe it exists keep searching....

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

I'll go with option #1.....given the number of people who've wracked their brains on this one odds are the whole thing is a hoax....that's my story and I'm sticking to it....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So far, nobody has taken the million. If one truly believed it was out there and one truly believed it could be found say in the next ten years...

365 days a year x 10 dollars x 10 years = 36,500 dollars. peanuts compared to the million. Methinks, when put to the test, most people don't really believe.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't matter if most people don't believe. If most people don't believe in alien life but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Doesn't matter if most people don't believe. If most people don't believe in alien life but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I would be more then happy to lump the Treasure of FF in the same category of aliens and call it a day. However, the difference comes from the origins...intent... The belief in ET life is a normal human thought. Profiteering is a totally different intent. Nobody would have come up with the idea of FF burying a treasure if he hadn't blasted and marketed it into their lives.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Fact: Tens of Thousands of people have searched for the treasure of Forest Fenn.
Fact: Countless hours have been used analyzing data, reading books, and watching interviews in the pursuit of the treasure.
Fact: The treasure has not been found.

Friends, Treasure Nettians, Countrymen, lead me your ears. I came here to bury Fenn, not to praise him. A treasure lust has put a stranglehold on a great number of people. Few have been able to withstand the draw of it. Put yourself to the test. Do you truly believe in Forest Fenn's treasure and the ability of it to be found? Answer this one question:

Which would you rather have: Option 1: Ten dollars a day every day of your life until the treasure of FF is found. or Option 2: A million dollars on the day the treasure of FF is found.

Put some thought into. Ask yourself, how many really intelligent people have searched for this treasure? What power, ability, or gift does some man, woman, or child possess that has not already been used to find the treasure? What piece of information does somebody need to stumble upon that has not already been ascertained?

You don't have to be honest with me or TNET, but be honest with yourself. Which option is it?

So YOU have come to bury Fenn because YOU don't believe his story.......WHY DO ANY OF US CARE IF YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT??? WE DON'T!!!! WHY DO YOU FIND IT SO IMPORTANT TO SAVE US ALL FROM FENN'S STORY? As for me if I believed something was a lie I wouldn't waste a single minute of my time on it!!! You guys that don't believe amaze me in that you WASTE your time trying to disprove it. I know NOT ONE of you can give a honest answer to that. Leads me to believe you guys have a very personal vendetta against FF. You guys spout you know it's a lie and all YOUR opinions why. OK we got that. Now move on and let us swirl down the drain WE CHOOSE TO. WE DON'T NEED YOU SAVING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Members do not need to be lectured to or saved...

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So YOU have come to bury Fenn because YOU don't believe his story.......WHY DO ANY OF US CARE IF YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT??? WE DON'T!!!! WHY DO YOU FIND IT SO IMPORTANT TO SAVE US ALL FROM FENN'S STORY? As for me if I believed something was a lie I wouldn't waste a single minute of my time on it!!! You guys that don't believe amaze me in that you WASTE your time trying to disprove it. I know NOT ONE of you can give a honest answer to that. Leads me to believe you guys have a very personal vendetta against FF. You guys spout you know it's a lie and all YOUR opinions why. OK we got that. Now move on and let us swirl down the drain WE CHOOSE TO. WE DON'T NEED YOU SAVING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is not about me. This thread is about the individual person testing themselves. Yes, I have set it up to help people. Sorry, helping people is kind of my thing. You didn't answer the question. Option 1 or Option 2?

Sod Buster

Jun 14, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, White's Bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far, nobody has taken the million. If one truly believed it was out there and one truly believed it could be found say in the next ten years...

365 days a year x 10 dollars x 10 years = 36,500 dollars. peanuts compared to the million. Methinks, when put to the test, most people don't really believe.

I'll take the $10, but don't assume I don't believe it is real because of my choice. I live nowhere near the area and I work for a living. An extra $3,650 a year for doing nothing sort of appeals to me.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll take the $10, but don't assume I don't believe it is real because of my choice. I live nowhere near the area and I work for a living. An extra $3,650 a year for doing nothing sort of appeals to me.

Thanks for the reply. I will assume nothing. The test does not lead to a conclusion of one's opinion on if the treasure exists. The test shows a correlation with one's beliefs, not causation leading to a final conclusion.

NEB

Aug 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone has watched the movie Kung Fu Panda, I think it relates to the "Treasure"

"When Tai Lung took the scroll, relishing at finally having it, he was disappointed and stunned when he discovered it was blank. Po, as he was getting up from being pummeled, told him that it's okay, since he didn't get it the first time either. Tai Lung was confused, so Po explained to him that "there is no secret ingredient; it's just you."

PoScroll1.jpg

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will find Forrest Fenn's treasure, then thank you...the million. Now....Where is he? I have a few questions.

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not spent much time at all on this subject, but it mirrors many other treasure stories.

Take, for instance, The Lost Dutchman Mine. Many very intelligent folks have tried wrapping their heads around it. They spent time, money, and boot leather trying to figure out the clues. The best example of the "FF Syndrome" is Karl von Mueller. After spending a while searching for it, he said it didn't exist. He did the same thing many people with big egos do "If I couldn't find it, then it must not exist."

All anybody can do is think for themselves. You look at all the clues and the man himself. Decide for yourself, THEN ACT (or don't)!

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread