Status
Not open for further replies.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The religious rant was reported as spam and subsequently deleted.

Now, return to telling me where the treasure is please.

I can't tell you where it is, but I can show you whats hidden to find it. Which is what I've been trying to do.
All those images are real and he used them to hide what he hid. Seeing them is one thing, putting them together properly is another.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Second Week of telling you something I've learned.

The Chest is not in Montana.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We made it to the Blaze and found the Bones and the old Tire.......

Walked past it and were low on water, so we left to return sometime in the next few months to get the chest,.....

This time we know the bridge is out and the hike on the road is 7 miles we will take bikes and ride through the Blaze....

DSC00075.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We made it to the Blaze and found the Bones and the old Tire.......

Walked past it and were low on water, so we left to return sometime in the next few months to get the chest,.....

This time we know the bridge is out and the hike on the road is 7 miles we will take bikes and ride through the Blaze....

View attachment 1385749

Not even close.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Follow the :goldcoin: hidden in the Poem and the Highlights of the Map to find his :tchest:.

If you follow what I've said, you will find what he hid.

You've been trying to follow a physical path of clues, regarding the Poem, this isn't how you do it. Those sentences are metaphorically speaking about how to find it. It doesn't mean all the clues are all clumped together in 1 location and you walk a mile or so to get to it, this thinking is wrong.
fenn said, he thought of everything... you should think hard on that.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The construct of the hide was done with the thinking of a CHILD. Meaning he didn't make it difficult with something you couldn't understand, he did it with a child like thinking, that everyone could understand.

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The construct of the hide was done with the thinking of a CHILD. Meaning he didn't make it difficult with something you couldn't understand, he did it with a child like thinking, that everyone could understand.
Obliviously not everyone.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yall are all talk......

No show.....lol

Gotta post some of your pics from the woods at least.....not saying that you are amateur......just saying to post some friendly shots and vids to keep the chase alive.....

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goading will get you no where. Better have tried and failed. Others have made sentences on other forums to get responses and failed. There are even those who make posts just to see if I'll click on them to determine my interests, to figure out where I am in all of this and failed.

To you people I say :censored:

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goading will get you no where. Better have tried and failed. Others have made sentences on other forums to get responses and failed. There are even those who make posts just to see if I'll click on them to determine my interests, to figure out where I am in all of this and failed.

To you people I say :censored:

No one is taking your nonsense seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread