Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've already mentioned the "water towers" and it got me thinking about something f said. Do you remember the little girl from India f mentioned?

Do you know what they have in common? - they both have a RED DOT at the top of them.

Interesting. Not sure yet what it means, still working on it, but I believe they have more in common, yet to be figured out.

I'll let you know what I come up with.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to clarify what I meant by "Where Warm Waters Hault". The Answer is ... 2 Water Towers. 1 "Hot" and 1 Labeled "Cold. AND, that UPSIDE DOWN they look like Horses Legs. Do not make the mistake of trying to find these towers. You need to look for the different "SETS" of "TOWERS" IN THE MAP. They are there. Follow the path of clues within Forrest's Map...the Highlighted Sections. He used "watermarks" to hide his "meanings". It's the "meanings", that lead to the "LOCATION". This is why I say "others" were/are involved and its not only Fenn who is behind this Treasure Hunt. Do you really see the eyes of a 80+ year old man making something like this alone? Really?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From one side of the "MAP" to the other side of the "MAP", both up and down and sideways ...there are Clues made out of "WATERMARKS".
From the Very BIG to the Small. From the Shadows to the Light. From the lines to the lines. From the SPACES TO THE SPACES BETWEEN HERE AND THERE.

THE WHOLE MAP IS FILLED WITH CLUES.

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you've deciphered the poem and map... and have understood how to take it from fenn.
Then why are you in a forum antagonizing people? (snickers)

Already told you, just having fun, nowhere else to read such cockamamia nonsense.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You yould not have any reason to continue posting your nonsense.

I was thinking the same of you and what happens to you and the others when your usefulness is up.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I am, I don't post maps with inane lines and nonsense.

Though I don't know where its at, this hidden information within the Poem and Map are correct, there's to many similarities, that its not.

tuktusong

Dec 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bloodline, Good work, thanks for posting.
I would love to know how you decided to fill in the o's.
What version of the poem did you use for your fill in the o’s?
How was it centered or was it justified on left. Or something else. Any other letters colored like b or d?

The man on the mushroom is Alice from Alice in wonderland. Fenn knew a guy who could recite the whole book from memory. Your tree is actually the crescent moon continue extending lines down to make a crescent. Others think you are randomly drawing the lines just let them think that. Your porpoise is actually a bear; the nose of the bear is a the white spot near Riverton. There is also a rider on horse in no. Eastern CO. A woman laying on her back central CO. Man in top hat in east, CO. And a Fish in MT. And probably much more. Thanks for sharing your data.

Hobo

May 20, 2014
Nv, Mt, Ca ,Id. Az, I'm a hobo
Detector(s) used
Deus, GB2,GB Pro & Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bloodline, Good work, thanks for posting.
I would love to know how you decided to fill in the o's.
What version of the poem did you use for your fill in the o’s?
How was it centered or was it justified on left. Or something else. Any other letters colored like b or d?

The man on the mushroom is Alice from Alice in wonderland. Fenn knew a guy who could recite the whole book from memory. Your tree is actually the crescent moon continue extending lines down to make a crescent. Others think you are randomly drawing the lines just let them think that. Your porpoise is actually a bear; the nose of the bear is a the white spot near Riverton. There is also a rider on horse in no. Eastern CO. A woman laying on her back central CO. Man in top hat in east, CO. And a Fish in MT. And probably much more. Thanks for sharing your data.

And Mary Poppins riding a zebra on the frozen lake in Flordia just a little S.E. of Nome with Big Foot dancing a jig.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Concerning how to start it, I would start with the Map, that contains the Lamp and f's Head ..and see whats ILLUMINATED.
When you think you've got something... remember- the Poem with the o's (clowns head) and the Map work together at the same time, but may express different meanings at any time- you have to turn BOTH in quarter turns to follow the clues, to understand how to continue.

In other words follow the path of clues first within the material before you go searching for a physical location.

Understand it first to figure out what to do with it.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Concerning how to start it, I would start with the Map, that contains the Lamp and f's Head ..and see whats ILLUMINATED.
When you think you've got something... remember- the Poem with the o's (clowns head) and the Map work together at the same time, but may express different meanings at any time- you have to turn BOTH in quarter turns to follow the clues, to understand how to continue.

In other words follow the path of clues first within the material before you go searching for a physical location.

Understand it first to figure out what to do with it.

As I have gone alone in there......

Alone...... A Lone......A Lone Mtn......

As I have gone by a lone mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread