Layer Transitions and Odd Stones

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Simply referring to the grinding process, which leaves fairly fine lines, not chisel or flaking marks/dips.
I think you know what I meant, because that's what I said, looked like it was done from grinding, not by tools.

Actually, the first time the word "grinding" is used on this page is in your quote above. "Shaped" was the word you used and I quoted. And when I see the word "shaped" I interpret it to mean all actions that go into the process--cutting, hammering and grinding (which by the way is also done with tools).

A 30K years old booty rock, nice, are you having a good day?

Any day one finds a booty rock in the Americas that was carved by humans 30K years ago is a good day. That find would be the biggest game changer in the history of the New World, not to mention probably the highest price ever fetched for an artifact found in the New World. A day like that would merit the purchase of a 40 year old Glenfarclas, for sure!

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some things that you or anyone else will never be able to fully understand about why that 75% figure is not out of thin air. Remember that I've been digging this hole solo. I have thoroughly experienced every inch of material down to what is now over 52 ft. Yes, of course I hope and wish for there to be a cache of treasure below, but I'm also not a frenzied lunatic that has lost all reasoning ability. What I feel I have seen here, to a 75% certainty, is a very well and strategically thought out burial meant conceal something of great value. These people made an effort to arrange the layering in a way to break one down mentally and physically in an effort to strip one of hope/belief that anything is here. Let me try to explain.

The first defense put in place was "This is all natural. Nothing to see here." You can see the first 3 ft was just pure top soil, I hit a layer packed with stones at 4 ft but after that it was all clay until 8-9 ft down. After hitting clay most people would assume nothing had been placed here. All curiosity in the assumed markers found at the 4 ft level would have been eliminated.

At 9 ft the layering abruptly transitioned in to sand and gravel. In the very center of my hole my pick struck what at that time looked to be a narrow, somewhat rectangular stone that was firmly lodged in to place. Upon breaking it free I noticed the flat face and symmetry in the pointed end along with the fact that it had been "pointing" perfectly down. It all seemed very purposeful to the digger, a digger who had a strong preconceived belief in something being buried here before shovel struck dirt. My original results were so shocking and conclusive that I may as well had been holding a map. That's something you have to consider here. After washing off the face I realized that a portion of material would not wash off. Upon closer examination with a magnifying glass, I became fully convinced that those black markings are actually brush strokes. Take another look at those guys. That is some kind of calligraphy. I'm going to say 95% certainty. Remember that I have been washing these stones and all the natural material that happens to grow or become stuck to them. That black material that forms the lettering is some kind of nature-resilient black resin used as ink/paint. It is very different from anything else I have found on any of these stones. The "baby shoe" was found nearby at the same depth.

Three feet deeper I encounter the heart which was also perfect center of the hole. So the pointed stone found at 9 ft was actually pointing directly at the heart. The perfect diamond was nearby. Between 9 and 15 ft I unearthed many, many stones I suspected of being manipulated in some small way so as to provide evidence to the keen digger, and only the keen digger, that he was in fact on the correct course. At the end of that layer you can see from the notes that I unearthed a boot-like stone pointing down. It had a rectangular stone 3" x 6" (the size of a 6.2 kg gold bar) pressed up against it. Everything I've had to dig through past that 15' point leaves very little doubt in my mind that the boot meant something along the lines of "Work hard through the rough terrain. Don't give up. In the end, you will be rewarded with gold bars."

It would take ages to illustrate it all for you in an effective way so let me just say this. Everything beyond 15' very much seemed to have been designed to discourage, mislead, completely break down and crumble my determination to reach what is below. That mixture of gravel, stones and sand that started after "the boot and gold bar signs" was an absolute nightmare to penetrate using a mining pick. That is the time I decided to go out and buy a jackhammer. Well anyway you can see how long its taken. I started in 2017. You'd think even a person working solo could have gone deeper than 52' in that time frame.

Dang, thats kicking A_ _ and taking names,and still Alive.:icon_thumright:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to post these new photos in which hopefully I was able to capture some of the reasons why I'm at 75% certainty man has been at these depths before me.

First take a good look at the back of the 9 ft stone. If you go back and look at the front of all the top shelf markers, the face of them/surface which holds meaning is colored maroon with some kind of resilient coloring agent. This is just another example of how everything but the face of these stones were left in their natural color:

View attachment 1793796

Take another look at the heart because I think you guys may have missed something. That is a deeply cut, perfectly straight line going down from the top to form the separation in the heart. Then the maroon coloring agent is present only on the face yet again:

View attachment 1793797
View attachment 1793798
View attachment 1793799
View attachment 1793800

This is the "baby shoe" found at 9 ft with the pointing marker (which I'm still convinced has some kind of secret code painted on it). Take a look at those shoelaces fellas... I mean, take a really good look:

View attachment 1793801
View attachment 1793802
View attachment 1793803
View attachment 1793805

I need to have this arrow-like stone tested for cement. Because the texture is far from anything else I've seen out of many thousands of stones I removed by hand and examined. Notice the pointing end, does it not appear to have come out of some type of preformed mold?:

View attachment 1793806
View attachment 1793807
View attachment 1793808
View attachment 1793809

I've noticed whoever buried this cache left behind very subtle features in some of the stones that really to my mind serve to settle one's confidence in them being artificial. Notice the bottom of this triangle stone. It has a little leg which comes down and makes perfectly level a stone which would otherwise set slanted:

View attachment 1793810
View attachment 1793811
View attachment 1793812
View attachment 1793813

I have to say that level on that rock sure is a heck of a random act. Did it just work out that way?Hmm.:icon_scratch:

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
To me, the heart shaped/booty rock looks like something that solidified that way out of molten rock, and took that shape when two separate rocks made of the same material were squeezed together before they completely cooled. In fact, all the pockmarked rocks and rocks with inclusions look like a lot of rocks that began as molten rock composed of several materials with different melting points.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread