jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The times. (Richmond, Va.), 04 Dec. 1901.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

The times. (Richmond, Va.) 1890-1903, December 04, 1901, Image 1 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

Upvote 0

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you have been here on this site for four years and only now making ridiculous claims. What do you mean by mason clue and truth from the fake? You do know you are making this all up?

oredigger62

Jun 12, 2013
Austinville Va.
Detector(s) used
Fisher goldbug 2
Garrett infinium
garrett AT-MAX
Garrett sea hunter mark 2
Fisher gemini 3 ( two box )
Equinox 800
Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been on this website and have said the same things but still no true believer since 9/09/13!
To prove this if someone has a mason clue i will 100 percent confirm the truth from the fake!
Just send me a private reply!

Wm the Conqueror Esquire
MASTER OF THE CRAFT
ZEN MASTER

How come your profile says " MAR 2017 " ??????

oredigger62

Jun 12, 2013
Austinville Va.
Detector(s) used
Fisher goldbug 2
Garrett infinium
garrett AT-MAX
Garrett sea hunter mark 2
Fisher gemini 3 ( two box )
Equinox 800
Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you have been here on this site for four years and only now making ridiculous claims. What do you mean by mason clue and truth from the fake? You do know you are making this all up?

Franklin , He is lost !!!!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told these things before but nobody ever really believed what I said.When I first came on I talked about oak island and the rock George Washington
face is on! I have shown the Egypt Brick before and the WASHINGTON CAPSTONE. Look for my pictures? I wrote about George Washington! I have matured with GOD!
WM THE CONQUEROR ESQUIRE
MASTER OF THE CRAFT
ZEN MASTER

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds to me like you still have a lot of maturing to do. Why don't you show us something that we can believe? Astonish us with your wisdom Zen Master.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't view the "master" any more since I chose to ignore him/her/it whatever.

I did that after I saw the insanity was moving into other threads. I like normal people.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I actually think he is pre-puberty. Only a child would act like this.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a story that kegs of Mexican silver dollars are buried in a Confederate soldiers grave in Danville.

Wrong

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! YEP! That's a Jr. Member for ya! Immature, offensive, a REAL LAFF! :laughing7:

Last edited:

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a name of a song by Rootboy Slim and the routettes. He graduated from law school in 1935 with Richard Nixon! I haven't pulled anything from the Danville treasury but I'm still trying? I found another spot 60 miles away! For my clue there is a screaming copperhead with his fangs out! Is the snake guarding something or there's nothing here?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread