Laser rust removal - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Laser rust removal

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Sep 2018
    200 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Icewing View Post
    The one in the video is only $480,000
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0862.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	372.6 KB 
ID:	1655567
    diggingthe1 and Oddjob like this.

Dec 2018
    1 times
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum here as I actually stumbled across this while researching the mysterious Facebook Lazer tool.

I too ordered this up back in November as it seemed far too good too be true.. Actually I ordered 5 of them just encase they turned out to be legit.. I wanted to beat the mad rush for them which there most certainly would be.. Assuming it worked like shown in the video of course

I thought.. Worst case scenario, I have to sic my credit card company on them to retrieve my money back.. Not a big deal. It's beginning to look like that's where I'm headed and I'm wondering if anyone else here ever received their Lazer gun.. Or are we all waiting anxiously at the mailbox every day??

Looking forward to hearing back!
    diggingthe1 likes this.

Feb 2015
    Victor, CO...City of Mines
    Minelab EQ800, Ex2
    2687 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer800 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum here as I actually stumbled across this while researching the mysterious Facebook Lazer tool.

I too ordered this up back in November as it seemed far too good too be true.. Actually I ordered 5 of them just encase they turned out to be legit.. I wanted to beat the mad rush for them which there most certainly would be.. Assuming it worked like shown in the video of course

I thought.. Worst case scenario, I have to sic my credit card company on them to retrieve my money back.. Not a big deal. It's beginning to look like that's where I'm headed and I'm wondering if anyone else here ever received their Lazer gun.. Or are we all waiting anxiously at the mailbox every day??

Looking forward to hearing back!
    Post up some treasure while you wait for your lazer tool. I don’t think Santa’s coming Welcome to the forum. I think I would call your credit card company or maybe the company you ordered them from. I have been checking reviews of companies before I buy from them. If you do get 5 I’ll buy one from you Interesting way to stumble upon treasurenet.
    Truth likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Apr 2016
    Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
    EQUINOX 800
    23280 times
    Metal Detecting
    Welcome to TreasureNet and if they are legit I’ll let you make $10 on me. Lol It just seems so perfect.

us
    Feb 2016
    Illinois
    1 times
    buttons
    just try putting your project in a bucket of molasses for a few weeks the molasses will eat the rust you won't get cancer and you and buy quite a few jars of them for way less than what they want for that piece of doubtful technology. I have used the molasses technique for years it leave paint and everything else eats away the rust, just takes a long time.
    diggingthe1 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links