gonna start a new club...

Bjorn_MD

Nov 19, 2003
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT
use the web to notify new members, start a website to include info about the club. Find a nice size meeting room in your community that is cheap or free to meet. Plan a rough agenda for first few meetings. Typically meets once a month. and most clubs have club hunts about one or two per months. You might also set up some competition by starting a 'find of the month' contest. Hope this helps some.

OP
OP
P

PAmike

Feb 20, 2005
Reynoldsville, PA
I got alot of info from the Federation of Metal Detector and Archeological Clubs. here is a link if anyone is interested.

mike

D

deepfloat

what part of pa mike??? east of pittsburgh here by 25 miles.
let us know....jeff

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
red jones said:
the name of the area would sure help. the U.S. is a big area.

See Title of Forum :

Our Community > Clubs & Friends > United States > Pennsylvania

See :

PAmike said:
I live in jefferson county near DuBois, PA. about 1 1/2 to 2 hours from pittsburgh.

mike

:D

Attachments

• stout42.jpg
    stout42.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 533

wolfmanjoe3

Dec 28, 2006
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
PAMike - did you start a club? You're about 1.5 - 2 hrs north of me, but if I cannot find anything closer, I might be willing to make the trek once in a while to get together with other MD'ers.

Joe

howdy

Greenie
Oct 19, 2003
Good morning, looks like i may have t move to he Homer City, Indiana Pa area in the spring. That is the last word I have from my boss. I would like to meet up with other detectorists in the area also. I do want to join a club their also. I belong to one here in Michigan, we are growing and it is a wonderful club, hate to leave it. I spend several weks now in Homer CIty every month the way it is. Would like to meet some other people to hunt with. Thanks
Jerry

[email protected]

wolfmanjoe3

Dec 28, 2006
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Howdy howdy... ;)

I just joined this forum this week and have been looking for a club nearby. I'm ~33 miles from Homer City - that's not too far.

Haven't found any clubs nearby my area - some in Pittsburgh and Harrisburg area. Both of those (as well as Dubois) are more than 1.5 hours from me. I've got other inquiries out about clubs in the area. Let's see if we can find one or start one.

Regards,
Joe

ColeBen

May 21, 2018
Philadelphia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Master.
Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I’m pretty new here, did any of this materialize?
Thanks guys

-Cole Marie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread